would say trigger finger turn to Twitter fingers huh? Im not Guna sub Tweet you Ima @ You. So wassup?C | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 2 '19
                                      DALLAS -- A woman who alleges Baylor University ignored her when she reported being raped by a former football player wants ex-coach Art Briles to be added as a defendant to the federal lawsuit, according to a court filing Wednesday. Nike Vapormax Sale .The complaint filed in March by Jasmin Hernandez named Briles, ex-athletic director Ian McCaw and university regents as defendants. Briles lawyers argued last month that the men could not be sued in their official role under the Title IX federal gender discrimination law. U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman determined it was essentially redundant to sue the men in addition to the university, and allowed Briles and McCaw to be removed from the suit.Hernandezs lawyers filed an amended complaint Wednesday that cites state negligence laws as the reason for including them as defendants in their individual capacities.Were not asserting any Title IX claim against Briles or McCaw, just against Baylor, attorney Susan Hutchison said. Hernandez is seeking a jury trial.Hernandez, a former Baylor student now living in California, contends the school knew former player Tevin Elliott had a history of assaults, failed to protect her and others and ignored her pleas when she sought help after her assault in 2012. Elliott was convicted of raping Hernandez and sentenced to 20 years in prison.The Associated Press generally doesnt identify sexual assault victims, but Hernandez has spoken publicly to draw attention to the case.Wednesdays amended complaint alleges that Briles and McCaw were aware of assault allegations against Elliott and had a duty to take reasonable protective measures to protect Hernandez and others.Briles attorney, Kenneth Tekell Sr., said he will file a motion to have the lawsuit dismissed.She does not have the law and facts to support any case, he said Wednesday, declining to elaborate.Pitman earlier denied the universitys request to temporarily halt evidence gathering while considering the schools request to dismiss the case, allowing Hernandezs attorneys to interview witnesses and collect documents.Hutchison said Baylors former Title IX coordinator, Patty Crawford, will provide a deposition Nov. 3. Crawford resigned earlier this month and said publicly that top campus leaders undermined her efforts to investigate sexual assault claims and were more concerned with protecting the Baylor brand than the students.As Title IX coordinator, Crawford was charged with enforcing federal standards meant to prevent discrimination based on gender.Baylor fired Briles in May and McCaw resigned after a school-funded investigation found the Baptist school had mishandled allegations of sexual assault, including claims made against football players. Former President and Chancellor Ken Starr also was forced out.The Pepper Hamilton law firm concluded the football program acted as it was above the rules when dealing with assault claims and rules violations. Nike Vapormax Outlet Ireland . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Cheap Nike Vapormax Ireland . LOUIS -- St. http://www.vapormaxireland.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.Josh Norman appears to have taken a fresh swipe at Odell Beckham Jr after leaving the New York Giants star out of his list of top five wide receivers. Beckham Jr received a one-game ban after repeated on-field confrontations with Carolina cornerback Norman in last seasons 38-35 home loss to the Panthers.Referring to their physical encounter, Norman said afterwards: I hope I pulled back the mask on who this guy really is.  Odell Beckham and Josh Norman clashed during last season A string of gravity-defying catches have raised the profile of Beckham Jr, but the highly-rated 23-year-old was a glaring omission from Normans list of top-five wide receivers. Norman named Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons, Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant, A.J Green from the Cincinnati Bengals, and current team-mate Kelvin Benjamin. I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five. Josh Norman When asked about Beckham Jrs absence, he told NFL Total Access: This is my top five, alright? I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five.So this is what I see. If he wants to get up there, do something to show me. Shoot, man, I played it, I saw it. I dont know, I just didnt think that. But hes working there. I think hes definitely a top 10. Hess working in the top-five bracket. Nike Vapormax Ireland. Maybe if I play him again, hell show me different. Beckham Jr and Norman had an eventful showdown during the last NFL season The feuding pair have since aired their grievances again on social media as Beckham Jr tweeted: That boy should thank me for all Ive done for you !!! Your welcome tho ... Lol.Norman quickly fired back: @Obj_3 As your boy @Drake would say trigger finger turn to Twitter fingers huh? Im not Guna sub Tweet you Ima @ You. So wassup?Click on the video above to see Norman name his top five wide receivers. Also See: Ins and Outs Live Which NFL rules could change NFL Video NFL on Sky Sports ' ' '