The Coyotes face a difficult test in Vancouver as they | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Mär 21 '18
CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade is ready for his buddy LeBron James to make good on their World Series bet. Air Max 96 For Sale .The?Bulls?star smiled with pride on Friday while discussing the end of the duos bet, which closed with the Chicago Cubs knocking off the Cleveland Indians in Game 7 early Thursday morning in a 10-inning thriller.James, an Akron, Ohio, native, was hoping the MLB counterparts to his?Cleveland Cavaliers?would win. Wade, a Chicagoland native, was leaning on the Cubs to pull it off.As the loser of the bet, James must dress up in a full Cubs uniform before a game in Chicago on Dec. 2.Weve been working on it, Wade said after Fridays shootaround. Weve been talking. My stylist has been talking to his stylist. Its got to fit right and everything. So my stylist has been talking to his stylist, they actually had a conversation before Game 7 to get the sizes of whoever loses ... hopefully he comes head to toe in December when he walks in here.Wade laughed recalling how he went through the different styles of jerseys the Cubs have as he tried to pick one for James.Its funny because I got a picture of different uniforms, Wade said. Of like which one you think he should wear of the Cubs uniforms. Just fun, man.Which one did he go with?I dont know the styles of them, Wade said. It was like a white, a gray, a blue, and I sent them two options to pick from. Just stuff like that.Wade, who will also take home some bottles of the pairs favorite wine as part of his win, said he and James havent been exchanging that much trash talk since the World Series ended.Just humble brags, Wade said. No junk talking. Obviously I did all my talking on social media, going back and forth together. Just having a little fun with it. Thats what its all about. I think one thing with me and him getting involved in just a simple, playful bet. [That] even brought attention from people who didnt even watch baseball.Theyre the basketball fans of each of us and brought even more attention to the World Series so it was good to be a part of it. It was an incredible game. Both teams put on a heck of a championship. And Im glad we [the Cubs] came out on the winning side and I dont have to wear Cleveland Indians stuff. It was fun. Nike Epic React Flyknit Cheap . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Air Vapormax Plus For Sale .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.airmax270blackuk.com/nike-air-more-uptempo-uk.html . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Amid speculation about his job security, Vancouver Canucks coach Willie Desjardins insists his future isnt his focus.I really dont worry about it, he said. The thing that bothers me is losing. (Being fired), I dont think about. That part, I cant control. The only thing I can control is how we play. Thats what I have to focus on.Accordingly, Desjardins was concentrating Wednesday on his struggling teams next opponent. The Canucks (6-10-1), who have lost 11 of their past 13 games, will host the Arizona Coyotes (5-9-1) on Thursday night at Rogers Arena.Theyve got some young talent with lots of jump, Desjardins said of the Coyotes following a brief practice. I think (Oliver) Ekman-Larssons one of the best defensemen in the league. Dave Tippett does a good job coaching. They dont give you a lot. Theyre pretty disciplined, pretty structured.Like the Canucks, the Coyotes have struggled for most of the season, especially on the road, and they are the only team with fewer points than the Canucks in NHL. But Desjardins wants to make sure that his club lets sleeping Desert Dogs lie.When you look at them, you see a real solid team, Desjardins said. You see a team thats hungry, thats looking for a win. You know that theyre going to come at you but that youve gotta be patient. You know if you open up, theyre going to capitalize on you. So weve gotta have lots of energy (Thursday), and weve gotta be hungry.The Canucks are looking for a better effort after losing 7-2 to the New York Rangers at home Tuesday night. Vancouver has scored first in only two games this season and has yet to hold a lead after the first period -- a trend the Canucks they hope to change Thursday.We cant put some wins together because were behind for the most part in games, captain Henrik Sedin said.Defenseman Erik Gudbranson added, Weve gotta come out and get that first one and then see how we play with the lead.The Canucks are also aiming to improve on a power play that has scored in just five of 53 chances in 17 games.Its been a real fine line between winning and losing for us, Sedin said. We know a power-play goal here or there is going to make a big difference for us.Many fans have become disenchanted with the Canucks lately, as demonstrated by empty seats on a nightly basis at Rogers Arena which, a few seasons ago, was sold out regularly. The losses appear to be wearing on Desjardins and the players, but they are striving to stick together during tumultuous times.Against the Rangers, the Canucks returned to their offensive struggles. More timely goals could fix many of their troubles, but they are not getting many from players other than Henrik and Daniel Sedin and third-year center Bo Horvat, who have five goals each and have accounted for 15 of the teams 35 goals. Nike Epic React Flyknit Womens Shoes. Vancouver needs some of its young players to do more offensively. But one offensively gifted youngster, sophomore winger Jake Virtanen, who has struggled to play his usual physical game, will be honing his skills in the minors for a while.Virtanen was sent to Utica of the AHL on Wednesday.The problem with Jake has always been (that) weve gotta do what we feel is the best, Desjardins said. He was (with the Canucks) last year. We felt it was better to stay with us than go to junior. We just felt that hed got what he could out of junior. We felt that he was better off to get what he could out of us, and this year we have the luxury that we can put him in the minors if we need to.Meanwhile, the Coyotes are also looking to develop more consistency, especially on the road, where they have won just two of nine games.I think were a good team, but right now were just losing too many battles and making too many little mistakes, winger Tobias Rieder said.Like the Canucks, the Coyotes are also looking for more offensive consistency, and they have a number of young players who are having difficulty finding their way in NHL. The Coyotes face a difficult test in Vancouver as they play the second of back-to-back games following a 2-1 overtime loss in Calgary on Wednesday.Were turning the puck over too much and bringing trouble on ourselves, not generating very much, and turnovers are making us play too much in our own end, Tippett said.The Coyotes received a boost Wednesday when goaltender Mike Smith returned after being sidelined for 12 games with a lower-body injury. Center Martin Hanzal, who was out since Nov. 1 with a lower-body injury, also returned against the Flames.Smith was really solid in his return here, Tippett said. Hanzal gave us some good minutes -- but we need to be better in a lot of areas.Ekman-Larsson missed part of the Wednesday game as he was checked for a possible concussion, but he returned and is all right, according to Tippett.Former Canucks winger Radim Vrbata, who was not re-signed because his offensive prowess hit the skids last season, will play his first game in Vancouver since rejoining the Coyotes for a third stint. He leads the Coyotes with six goals and shares the clubs points lead (11) with Max Domi. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys WholesaleNFL Jerseys From China ' ' '