were one of two NL teams at least 10 games over .500 on the road. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 4 '19
Another patient game from Taiwans Flash Wolves gave back-to-back losses to North Americas Cloud9 at the League of Legends 2016 World Championship. Air Max Cheap China . The game lasted just shy of 40 minutes; an Ace around the Elder Drake sealed the deal.Despite a good start from Cloud9 in the top lane by securing First Blood, the game remained tied around 15 minutes. The action in the match came in bits and pieces, but at 25 minutes, the game blew open when Huang Maple Yi-Tangs Ryze grabbed a triple kill.It was a slow bleed from there. Cloud9 couldnt make the plays they made one game earlier against SK Telecom T1. Maple ended up 7/0/4 on Ryze as the Flash Wolves improve to 2-3 in Group D. Air Max Cheap Outlet China . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Air Max Wholesale . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.airmaxcheapoutlet.com/ . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. LOS ANGELES -- Manager Joe Maddon isnt worried about Javier Baez or his Chicago Cubs, even after Baezs casual throw to second base cost his team a pivotal series.Baez and Ben Zobrist failed to convert on a fielders choice and allowed a run to score in the eighth inning, and Brock Stewart and four relievers combined to four-hit the Cubs in the Los Angeles Dodgers 1-0 victory on Sunday.We made a mental mistake at second and it costs us, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. (Baez is) a young player but he has as much instinct for this game as anyone Ive ever seen. Im not going to beat up my guys.With one out in the eighth, pinch-hitter Andrew Toles was hit by a pitch, and then Trevor Cahill (3-4) threw away Howie Kendricks short roller, allowing Toles to reach third.After an intentional walk to Corey Seager and a strikeout, Adrian Gonzalez hit a soft grounder to the left side, away from the shifted Cubs defense. Baez stumbled backward to field it and then threw easily to late-arriving second baseman Zobrist. Umpires ruled a sliding Seager beat Zobrist to the bag, allowing Toles to score, and a review upheld the call.As soon as I saw (Baez) throw to second I knew I had a chance of being safe, Seager said. Fortunately, it worked out for us.Seagers right foot slid into the base with Zobrists left foot just inches from coming down on the bag.I didnt expect to be late on the play, but we didnt communicate on the play, Baez said. (Seager) beat the throw. Next time, I will be better and will be in my spot.The Dodgers took two of three from the Cubs over the weekend.Stewart struck out eight over five innings of two-hit ball, and then Jesse Chavez, Grant Dayton, Joe Blanton and Kenley Jansen closed up shop. Blanton (5-2) got the win and Jansen got three outs for his 39th save.Stewart began the season with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and was making just this third big league start. He struck out eight of the first 12 batters to set a career high and struck out six in a row during one stretch. Air Max Cheap Online. e also got his first major league hit with a single in the third off Lester. He was lifted for a pinch-hitter in the fifth after throwing 80 pitches.Jon Lester struck out six and pitched three-hit ball over six innings, and the Cubs also four-hit the Dodgers.I felt efficient early in the game but in the fifth and sixth innings they ran deep counts and made me work, Lester.Kendrick walked to lead off the first and reached third on an errant pickoff attempt by catcher David Ross, but Lester struck out Seager, Justin Turner and Gonzalez successively to end the threat.DISASTER AVERTEDSeager and second baseman Charlie Culberson bumped into each other and nearly dropped a pop-up by Addison Russell in the eighth inning. Both players called for the ball beyond second base, and Seager got his glove on it first but was brushed by Culberson. The ball popped out of Seagers glove and hit off Culbersons mitt before Seager barehanded it for the third out.TRAINERS ROOMCubs: RHP John Lackey (right shoulder strain) will throw a bullpen session Monday at home, and manager Joe Maddon said Lackey is scheduled to throw a second bullpen session during Chicagos homestand before a decision is made about when he will be activated.ROAD WARRIORSEntering this game, the Cubs (37-27) were one of two NL teams at least 10 games over .500 on the road. The St. Louis Cardinals were the other (38-24).UP NEXTCubs: RHP Jake Arrieta (16-5, 2.62) will open a seven-game homestand Monday against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Last time out, Arrieta gave up two hits in eight scoreless innings to earn his league-leading 16th victory against the San Diego Padres. ' ' '