as faced the Braves once, giving up six hits and four run | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 10 '19
                                      Lewis Hamilton says he will be proud of his 2016 campaign regardless of what happens at the title decider in Abu Dhabi, where he faces impossible odds to claim a fourth world championship. Air Max 720 Canada .Hamilton has had a year punctuated by poor starts and engine reliability issues, notably his dramatic failure leading the Malaysian Grand Prix. He trails Rosberg by 12 points heading to the final round and cannot beat his Mercedes teammate to the title if the German finishes on the podium, even if he claims a fourth straight win.Despite the steep odds against him Hamilton is determined to cap 2016 with a dominant victory.Its not been a perfect season and Im faced with pretty impossible odds no matter what I do this weekend, he said. But I cant and wont give up. You never know what might happen - however unlikely it may seem.Ill be proud of myself and what Ive achieved as long as I feel Ive given my all and performed at my best. And, whatever happens, Im proud of everyone whos been a part of the success weve shared over the past few years. Im approaching this weekend the same as I do every race. I want to win and Ill give it everything to finish the season on a high.Hamiltons most recent win in Brazil came in torrential conditions and saw him finally claim a victory at his boyhood hero Ayrton Sennas home race. The three-time world champion admits he is in a good place at the moment and happy to be part of Mercedes current spell of dominance.To finally win in Brazil was a moment Ill never forget. It had been a long time coming. Im in a good place right now. Im feeling super strong in this amazing car that everyone at the factories has worked so hard to give us. Ive had 31 wins in four years with this team so far, which is just crazy. Im so thankful for the great opportunity these guys have given me. Were continuing to make history together. Wholesale Air Max 720 . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Air Max 720 Sale Canada . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.airmax720salecanada.com/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. ATLANTA -- Aaron Altherr had the kind of night he envisioned in his return from a season-long wrist injury.Especially sitting around thinking about, `Hows the first game going to be coming back? he said. Its definitely special.Altherr and Maikel Franco homered, Aaron Nola won for the first time in eight starts and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Atlanta Braves 7-5 on Thursday night.Altherr was activated from the disabled list after missing the first 103 games of the season with a broken left wrist. He went 3 for 4 with two RBI.It definitely surprised me a little bit because I hadnt been driving the ball in my rehab stints, Altherr said. Im just glad to know Ive still got it in there somewhere.Braves starter Matt Wisler (4-11) gave up three homers and has allowed nine homers in his past four starts, a span of 20 1/3 innings.Interim Braves manager Brian Snitker told Wisler after the game that he would be demoted to Triple-A Gwinnett.Atlanta, with the worst record in the major leagues, dropped to 14-37 at home.The Phillies took a 5-0 lead in the first on Francos 19th homer, a three-run shot, Tommy Josephs 14th homer and a run that scored on second baseman Jace Petersons fielding error.Altherrs two-run shot in the fifth made it 7-0.The Braves cut the lead to 7-3 in the bottom half of the inning on Freddie Freemans RBI double, Adonis Garcias RBI single and Anthony Reckers sacrifice fly.Philadelphia closer Jeanmar Gomez earned his 27th save in 30 chances, but it was a shaky appearance. The first two batters reached. Erick Aybar grounded into a double play, but Gordon Beckham followed with an RBI single to make it 7-5.Gomez struck out Peterson to end it with a runner on first.Nola (6-9) gave up eight hits, three runs, three walks and struck out five in five innings. Air Max 720 Canada Sale. He began the game 0-5 with a 10.61 ERA in his previous seven starts before snapping a career-high, five-game losing streak.Nola didnt exactly inspire confidence in manager Pete Mackanin.Hes not the same guy, Mackanin said. Hes just struggling with command once again. Hes not dotting his fastball like he normally does. And his curveball is erratic. He needs to get back on track.Wisler allowed seven hits, two walks and seven runs -- six earned. He struck out three.Over his past 10 starts, Wisler is 2-6 with a 7.71 ERA and 16 homers allowed. Wislers 11 losses are second-most in the NL behind Philadelphias Jerad Eickhoff.I didnt pitch very well the last month and a half, so I definitely know Ive earned the demotion, Wisler said. I know theres nothing they can do about that. Its on me. So Ive got to go fight, go back down there and try to work my way back up.Garcias RBI double in the sixth off David Hernandez cut the lead to 7-4.The Phillies have won five in a row against Atlanta.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: Altherr took OF Peter Bourjos spot on the 25-man roster. Bourjos was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained right shoulder.Braves: Snitker said RHP Arodys Vizcaino, on the disabled list with a strained oblique, is playing catch but still hasnt thrown off a mound. There is no immediate timetable for the closers return.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Vince Velasquez (8-2) has faced the Braves once, giving up six hits and four runs in a no-decision on May 12.Braves: RHP Tyrell Jenkins (0-2) struggled in his first start Sunday at Colorado, but the rookie has a 1.93 ERA in 4 2/3 innings of relief against Philadelphia. ' ' '