-up last year, posted a 74, as did Nick Cu | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 27 '19
Interim UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo is requesting a release from the worlds largest fight promotion. Air Jordan 6 Outlet .Widely considered one of the greatest fighters of all time, Aldo, 30, publicly asked the UFC for his release on Tuesday -- one day after the promotion announced a lightweight championship fight between Eddie Alvarez and Conor McGregor. The request was reported by Brazilian news outlet Combate.If [UFC president Dana White] likes me and my family as he said, I only ask him to free me normally, Aldo said in Portuguese. I dont want to fight with nobody. I want to leave the same way I entered. UFC never gave me anything, neither WEC, neither nobody. It was all my merit.I just want them to release me from the contract. If they offer me millions, they can have it. I dont want it. Sorry for the expression, but Im not a whore to sell myself. Im a man.The UFC did not immediately respond to requests for comment from ESPN.com. According to Combates report, White said he intends to speak to Aldo.Aldo (26-2) had campaigned for a rematch against McGregor (20-3) all year. He suffered a 13-second knockout loss to McGregor at UFC 194 last December, which ended his run of seven consecutive title defenses. It was his first loss in more than 10 years.The Brazilian bounced back with a convincing win over Frankie Edgar at UFC 200 in July. McGregor, however, has not been interested in a rematch. He fought Nate Diaz twice as a welterweight, in March and again in August, and is now scheduled to fight Alvarez at UFC 205 on Nov. 12 in New York.The UFC has allowed McGregor to retain the featherweight title, even though this will be his third appearance without defending it. Aldo says he was never given that option in all his years as a UFC champion.I see that I cant trust any word from the president Dana White and that who is in charge of the event is Conor McGregor, Aldo said. As Im not here to be an employee of McGregor, today I ask to cancel my contract with the UFC.The biggest proof of who is in charge of the UFC is Conor is that when I wanted to move up a category and fight against [Anthony Pettis], they said I had to give up my belt and try fighting with no title at all. On contrary, with him, besides letting him fight in a higher category without losing the belt, they let him do other fights.Aldo, who fights out of Nova Uniao in Rio de Janeiro, said he lost passion for mixed martial arts, but his longtime trainer Andre Pederneiras convinced him to continue his career.ESPN.com ranks Aldo the No. 6 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. A former WEC and UFC champion, he has notable wins over Mike Brown, Urijah Faber, Kenny Florian, Chad Mendes and Edgar.Its not that Im hot-headed, revolted, none of this, Aldo said. Im cool. I talked a lot before that I wanted to finish my career at the age of 30 and take new roads. I never fought for money. I wanted to make a good journey and leave a legacy on the category. I wanted to retire as a champion featherweight, but things didnt work out that way. I am an interim champion. Im up there, but I am really pissed off. Cheap Jordans From China . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Jordan 6 Wholesale . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. http://www.wholesalejordan11.com/ . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. TROON, Scotland --Jason Day knows he must rediscover his swing in a hurry or face more British Open despair.The world No.1 confessed to battling mental demons after opening his quest for the Claret Jug with a disappointing two-over-par 73 as Australias 11-strong charge failed to fire on Thursday.The next three days are going to be difficult, so Ive got a lot of work to do, Day said after managing just two birdies and slumping to equal 96th place in the 156-man field at Royal Troon.Every time I hit an iron I kept on missing everything left. So thats usually not the miss Ive been having lately, so it kind of caught me off guard.It was kind of hard to trust the swing from there.The forecast for Fridays second round is grim, with rain coming and fierce winds expected to whip up off the Irish Sea.But Day said that might help him in a perverse way, if it prevents the worlds best golfers from shooting low.?If Im going to miss greens, Im going to miss greens on hard days. And if I can just grind myself out and make pars, it would be great, he said.If I can hit a little bit better tomorrow, that would be fantastic.Hit a few more greens, hole a few more putts. I only made two birdies today, so thats pretty low on a day like this where we have no wind and the course is very gettable.But if Im patient and I just start hitting the correct shots and give myself the opportunities, I can get myself bacck in the tournament. Jordan 1 Wholesale. First, though, Day must find his swing.I was missing it both ways, Im pretty certain, he said. Its more so the irons that Ive been struggling with. Obviously when youre confident with your swing, you can get up there and hit different shots.Right now Im trying to hit a certain shot and its coming out the opposite.So there is obviously a little bit more of a mental issue there with not trusting the swing as much.[Ive] just got to get out there and just try to hit the shots and hopefully it comes together over the next few days.Day isnt the only Australian with work to do just to make halfway cut.Adam Scott and Matt Jones, who closed in style with a birdie on the 18th, were the only Australians to break par on Thursday.The two-under-69s for Jones and Scott left the pair six shots adrift of American leader Phil Mickelson.Scott Hend returned an even-par 71, one better than fellow Olympian Marcus Fraser, veterans Rod Pampling and Greg Chalmers and rookie Nathan Holman on his major championship debut.Marc Leishman, runner-up last year, posted a 74, as did Nick Cullen, while Steven Bowditchs woes continued with a 79 including an ugly quintuple bogey nine on the brutal 11th, which the field played in a staggering 108 par for the day. ' ' '