r a game against Washington State in Pullman. The C | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 27 '19
SPRINGFIELD, N. Marble Water Bottle Cheap .J. -- As usual at a major, Mother Nature decided she needed to add her stamp to things. Thats fine, except it threw a monkey wrench into some golfers strategy for how they were going to play the course. And what did that mean for the caddies in Round 2?Lets find out!Collins: How much different was the course Friday compared to Thursday? Caddie: Um (thinking hard on how to describe it) ... overall, I would say it was 4 shots different, easier.Collins: Whats it like to be out there after a rainstorm like that knowing the PGA of America isnt going to play lift, clean and place? Caddie: Thats the thing -- mud balls. Mud balls were an issue early on ... right after the rain came we were picking up mud, so you gotta play either way left or right for balls moving, hopefully. Collins: Hopefully? What does hopefully mean? Caddie: Hopefully because the ball doesnt always do what its supposed to do ... when its got mud on it. And sometimes it does a lot more than you expect, and you cant play that much. I mean how do you aim left of a green when the pins on the right side of the green expecting the ball to move that far?Collins: Whats the challenge caddying in conditions like that when youre getting mud balls and course conditions that are so different? Caddie: Well, its soft and you want to be firing at the pins because you know you can, but if you have the mud balls, then you gotta be kinda playing conservative. And (yet) you know youve gotta be kind of aggressive cause its (playing) easy. So the biggest challenge is accepting mud balls. Its like when you hit it in a divot in the fairway. You know its rub of the green and everyone else is dealing with it. Thats what you gotta think; everybody else is dealing with it. Cause if you start thinking its just you, youre wrong! But a lot of players think that way.Collins: Which hole did you see the biggest difference between Thursday and Friday? Caddie: Oh, No. 4! I was out yesterday morning early watching golf before our round. Jason Day, Phil (Mickelson), and Rory (McIlroy) came through and they all hit 8-iron ... That was in the morning. In the afternoon yesterday, we got up to the tee and the guy Im working for ... he hit 4-iron! Same (hole location), same day. So in the morning yesterday, the wind was helping off the left, and in the afternoon it was like into left to right. So it switched around. Collins: And today howd it play? Caddie: Today it was pretty much just left to right, pretty light and wet. And it was on the top shelf, so if you were playing it yesterday, theres no way to land it on the top shelf and have it stop. Now today with it wet, we played to have it land all the way on the top shelf and stick. And it does. Collins: And if you have a mud ball on a par-3, thats your fault! Caddie: (Laughing hysterically.) Mud ball on a par-3!Collins: Would it really be that bad to play lift, clean and place during a major? Caddie: Im not a fan of it. Collins: (Honestly shocked.) Youre not? Caddie: I think they should just play it down. Thats the way (the game) was intended to be played, and if you get that (mud ball) you deal with it. I think it makes better character (for a player). I think you shouldnt touch the ball til you get on the green. If (weather conditions are) that bad, then I think you shouldnt be playing. A lot of guys would disagree with me, a lot of players especially, but (trails off thinking about it) ... I think its just part of the game. I dont know. Thats how I feel about it. I like watching tough golf. I like playing the tough golf, tough conditions, you know? I think its more interesting than easy golf. For these (pros) too, watching these guys test their skill ... I like it when its bouncing and running and you have to think about your pitch spot and how much its gonna release. Like the Canadian Open last week, British Opens, those are fun.Collins: So when its soft and easy you like the mud ball concept because it means losing a little control. Caddie: Otherwise theyd all be shooting lights out ... youd see a few more 63s, 64s, 65s, and you had ball in hand? Itd make it easy ... Inconsistencies, and hopefully everybody gets the same amount of inconsistencies, and it evens out. Swell Bottles Uk Sale . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Swell Wood Bottle . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.swellbottleuk.com/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. EUGENE, Ore. -- Steven Montez threw for 333 yards and three touchdowns in his first career start and Colorado held off Oregon 41-38 on Saturday, the Buffaloes first victory over the Ducks since joining the Pac-12 in 2011.Ahkello Witherspoon intercepted Dakota Prukops pass to Darren Carrington in the end zone on Oregons final drive to preserve the win for Colorado (3-1).The Buffaloes had retaken the lead following a controversial 31-yard touchdown from Montez to Bryce Bobo. After review, the officials ruled Bobo had control of the ball in his right hand when his right foot came down in the end zone -- but the crowd at Autzen Stadium booed in disagreement.The Buffaloes led from the start and went up 33-17 following Montezs 48-yard TD pass to Devin Ross to open the second half.But Kani Benoit scored on a 3-yard touchdown to pull Oregon (2-2) within 33-31. Troy Dyes interception on Colorados subsequent possession led to Prukups 18-yard go-ahead TD pass to Carrington late in the third quarter.THE TAKEAWAYColorado: The Buffaloes showed surprising toughness on defense despite missing one of thheir top defensive players, linebacker Derek McCartney, who tore his right ACL and is out for the season. Cheap Swell Bottle. They also were resilient on offense in the absence of Liufau. Ross finished with seven catches for 153 yards.Oregon: It was anticipated that the Ducks would come out with zeal following the disappointing loss to the Huskers but they sputtered from the start, allowing Colorado to jump out to an early 22-7 lead in the opening half.UP NEXTColorado: After two straight on the road, the Buffaloes return home to host Oregon State. The Beavers (1-2) hold a 5-3 advantage in the all-time series, but Colorado won the last one, 17-13. Oregon State fell 38-24 at home to Boise State earlier Saturday.Oregon: The Ducks head north for a game against Washington State in Pullman. The Cougars (1-2) have a bye this weekend. While Oregon has a 47-34-6 advantage in the all-time series, Washington State pulled off an 45-38 upset in double overtime last year in Eugene. ' ' '