done well at N done well at N | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 27 '19
Fraser Forster believes his hard work on the training pitch has paid off after nine months out injured left him feeling frustrated. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . The Southampton goalkeeper is yet to concede since returning to Ronald Koemans side, and can become the first Saints stopper in 15 years to keep five consecutive league clean sheets with another shutout against West Ham on Saturday Night Football.Forster had been in good form when he suffered a broken kneecap against Burnley in March last year, and the long road to recovery was a challenging one at times for the former Celtic keeper. Forster suffered the injury during a 2-0 win over Burnley at St Marys last season I am just delighted to be back playing really, Forster told Soccer Saturday. It was a tough nine months, and obviously I have just worked hard to get back.It is the longest I have ever been out for. It is obviously very frustrating, but there is nothing you can really do about it. Fortunately, there is a fantastic medical department here. I have put in a lot of hours and it is nice to be back playing. There are always tough days and good days. There are days when you cant really do a lot. You just have so much time on your hands, and you have to let nature do its thing. Once you can get in the gym and out on the training pitch doing some ball work it gets a lot easier.I am fortunate to have great people around me who support me. I have looked at it as an opportunity to come back stronger than before. I was surprisingly more patient that I thought Id be. Forster is yet to concede since returning to the team in early January Forster produced a man-of-the-match display to keep out Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in midweek, preserving a point for Southampton that moved them up to seventh in the table.Six weeks ago the south coast club feared being sucked into a relegation battle, but a four-game unbeaten run in the league has Forster looking up rather than down. Forster denied Mesut Ozil in the first half with a point-blank save at the Emirates To have the results that we have had has been a real bonus, he added. Before the Arsenal game I had been pretty quiet, and we were solid as a team. Going to the Emirates, you know you are going to be worked.Right from Shane Long, back through the team, we put in a great shift. Obviously it was nice to make a few saves. It was a good point for us.It was nice to come back in the team and not be overworked, and I could build up some confidence. How Saints turned it around Five factors behind Southamptons return to Premier League form Southamptons upturn in form has coincided with a new-look formation as Koeman experimented with a 3-5-2 set-up in January.The Saints manager returned to a back four in the goalless draw at the Emirates, but Forster believes the tactical flexibility has played a part in the clubs change in fortunes. Jamie Redknapp joins Ed Chamberlin to preview Saturdays 3pm kick-offs Things didnt go our way, and we didnt have the luck we needed, but that has changed, he continued. The manager still had great belief in the group. He always believed that the results would come, and we would turn that corner.Obviously, with the change of formation things have changed in recent weeks. With the players we have got, it really suited us and results have picked up. Forster was in spectacular form at the Emirates Stadium We changed again for the Arsenal game, but for whatever reason it seemed to work. As long as we are picking up results it doesnt really matter.We are on a really good run, but we never look more than a game ahead. We were good at that last year so we will see where it takes us. Watch Southampton against West Ham on Sky Sports 1 HD from 5pm. Also See: Premier League questions Match preview How Saints turned it around PL injury table Cheap Liverpool Jerseys China . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Cheap Juventus Jerseys China .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http:///...seys-china_156s.html . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler would be candidates to play in Englands Test side purely as batsmen according to head coach Trevor Bayliss.The England selectors will meet on Thursday morning to select the squad for the first Investec Test against Pakistan at Lords before it is announced later that day, and Bayliss said it would be an interesting meeting.There will definitely be one enforced change following Nick Comptons decision to take a break from the game, although he would have been dropped after a torrid series against Sri Lanka.Stokes is currently making his comeback from knee surgery by playing as a batsman for Durham after being injured in the first Test against Sri Lanka, while Buttler is seeking a Test recall having been dropped against Pakistan in the UAE.Buttler will be considered as a replacement for Jonny Bairstow behind the stumps after Bairstows inconsistent series against Sri Lanka, but Bayliss indicated that he thought him a viable option without the gloves and also suggested that Stokes did not have to be a certainty to bowl to come into consideration.From my point of view, hes in contention for a batting spot if its fit, Bayliss said of Stokes. Hes playing the next four-day game as a batsman and might, depending on how hes gone in the last few days in the nets, he might bowl some short spells. Im just saying a guy who has made plenty of runs in Test cricket already, he has to be discussed Im sure.Knowing Jos and the type of sportsman he is - whatever hes doing: darts, snooker, football, cricket - hes a game player. He could play as a bat, Im sure. He could field, he wouldnt have too many problems at all. We saw Jonny field in these one-day games and hes a very similar sportsman as well, a good athlete, and I think Jos would be the same. He played in the IPL as a fielder. I think he could handle it.Buttler has not played a first-class match since the Dubai Test against Pakistan in October, but Bayliss does not think that has to be a deciding factor into whether he returns to the line-up.Not for Jos, I dont think, the way he plays, he said. Personally I think hed be better in Test cricket if he played like hee does in the white-ball game. Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys China. That would be devastating, him coming in at six or seven and being able to play like that.He certainly looks like he has a lot of confidence at the moment, this series against Sri Lanka has probably been as consistent as hes played since I got here. The way he has struck the ball, the way he has carried himself, his keeping as well was pretty good, hes certainly in contention.Alongside a decision on Stokes fitness, an assessment will need to be made over James Anderson who has a stress fracture of his right shoulder blade. Anderson has resumed gentle bowling but Bayliss said it was a day-to-day process given the unusual nature of the injury. Jake Ball, who was in the squad throughout the Sri Lanka series, and has been rested from Nottinghamshires current Championship match against Lancashire, would be the favourite to replace Anderson.The batting vacancy could be filled by a straight swap of Compton for another top-order batsman, the favourite being Durhams Scott Borthwick, but if it was taken by either Stokes or Buttler it would require a reshuffle in the order which would require either Joe Root or James Vince to bat at No. 3.Bayliss reiterated his belief that Root is Englands future No. 3, but said that he thought Vince - who made a maiden international fifty in the final ODI against Sri Lanka having replaced Alex Hales - would not have a problem adjusting to the position which he holds for Hampshire in domestic cricket. Vince had a difficult start against Sri Lanka in the Tests, with 54 runs in four innings, but seems certain to retain his place.Long term, I think Root is our No. 3, Bayliss said. Rooty would have to want to do it, its a big change and hes done well at No. 4. My way of thinking is you put your best batter at No. 3. But from what Ive seen of Vince, I think he could handle No. 3 also. In a way hes a similar style of player to Rooty, a classical player, plays nice and straight, so theres no reason why he couldnt make a success of No. 3. ' ' '