at she wont stop crying, she will be out of words to describe her feelings, Moellhausen said.---Tales Azzoni | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 29 '19
                                      FRISCO, Texas -- Tony Romo is out with yet another back injury and its unknown when he will return, although Dallas coach Jason Garrett says he expects his star quarterback to play this season. China Shoes Sale .Garrett said Saturday that Romo sustained a broken bone in his back when he was hit from behind by Seattles Cliff Avrill and slid awkwardly on the third play of a preseason game.Romo tried to get back into Thursdays game and said afterward that he was OK. But Garrett said the 36-year-old woke up Friday with stiffness, and an MRI revealed Romos fourth back injury in less than four years. The injury will not require surgery.Garrett wouldnt rule out Romo for the regular-season opener Sept. 11 against the New York Giants. Rookie Dak Prescott, a fourth-round pick who has had a strong preseason, is the presumed starter, although Garrett wouldnt acknowledge that either.If you guys remember, he has played with fractures in his back before, Garrett said, referring to Romos quick return from a small fracture in his back in 2014.So that probably more than anything else is what is not giving us a timetable. Weve heard a wide range of possibilities in terms of when he would be able to play.The Cowboys plunged from 12-4 in 2014 to 4-12 last season, when Romo missed 12 games with a twice-broken left collarbone. Dallas went 1-11 without him.Romo had back surgery twice in 2013, the first time during the offseason and again in December after rupturing a disk in Week 16 against Washington and missing the finale that the Cowboys lost with a playoff berth on the line.In 2014, the four-time Pro Bowl player sustained a small fracture in his back and missed a loss to Arizona before leading the Cowboys to the NFC East title and their first playoff win since 2009.Garrett said Romos injury wont end his season.Its not related to the other back issues that hes had, Garrett said. There is a specific to the hit he took the other night in the game.Center Travis Frederick said the team was surprised by the news on Romo when they reported to the teams new practice facility Saturday.Still trying to take it in a little bit, Frederick said. The name of the game for us has always been focusing on taking things one day at a time and also have the `next man in mentality. Being able to have Dak step up and be able to take over that role and just support him in any way that we can.Prescott was elevated to the backup job when incumbent Kellen Moore broke his right ankle in a training camp practice.The former Mississippi State standout has a preseason passer rating of 137.8, completing 39 of 50 passes for 454 yards with five touchdowns and no interceptions. He also has two rushing TDs.The Cowboys are likely to add a veteran if Romo misses extended time, but now it figures to be as a backup to Prescott rather than the next in line behind Romo since Dallas elected not to bring in help soon after Moores injury.Dak has done a nice job really at every turn starting back at training camp, Garrett said. I thought he did a particularly good job in this game against Seattle because he certainly didnt anticipate going in on the fourth play of the game.Now it looks as if Prescott will start in his regular-season debut, just as he did in the preseason in the first NFL game in Los Angeles in more than 20 years.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL coverage on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Clearance Shoes China . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Cheap Nike Shoes China . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http:///...hoes-china-153a.html . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. SAO PAULO -- Italian-born fencer Nathalie Moellhausen grew up hearing her Brazilian grandmother talk about Brazil.She rejoiced every time Grandma Marcelita picked up the guitar and played Brazilian songs around the house.It was because of her that Moellhausen learned to love Brazil.And now, to fulfill a dream of her 82-year-old grandmother, Marcela Farotti, Moellhausen will be competing for the hosts at the Rio de Janeiro Games.Brazil means everything to her, and she wanted me to do this for the country, Moellhausen said. She said it would be good to do something like this for a place that we love so much. So when the opportunity came, I decided to make the switch.Moellhausen, who has an Italian mother and a German father, has dual citizenship. She joins Brazils Olympic delegation after representing Italy her entire career, including at the London Games in 2012.This is something she really wanted, Moellhausen said of her grandmother. She cries every time I talk to her about me competing for Brazil.Farotti said its hard not to get emotional.Its moving to know that she will be competing under the Brazilian flag, which is also my flag, Farotti said. I did everything I could so she could compete for Brazil, and now Im incredibly happy that this is finally going to happen.The 30-year-old fencer said she visited the country many times on vacation with her grandmother but had never given serious thought about competing for Brazil until Rio was awarded the Olympics in 2009.It wasnt easy to make the switch after representing Italy for so long, but she felt her connections to Brazil were strong enough to justify the move. In addition to making her grandmother happy, she also saw an opportunity to help develop the sport in a place where it lacks popularity.I did it for my grandma but also because it gave me the opportunity to help promote fencing in Brazil, she said. Ive been fencing virtually my entire life. This is another chance for me to fulfill my mission in the sport.After the London Games, Moellhausen took a break from competition to become the art director of the event celebrating the 100th anniversary of the International Fencing Federration, which took place at the Grand Palais in Paris in 2013. Cheap New Balance Shoes China. Moellhausen, who speaks five languages and studied philosophy at Sorbonne, also did some modeling jobs and photo shoots related to fencing.She put an end to her retirement after Brazilian fencing officials showed interest in her competing for the hosts at the Rio Games. The country was awarded extra spots as the home nation and was looking for talented athletes with connections to Brazil, although Moellhausen eventually qualified through the world rankings, without using the automatic berths.My goal is to win a medal for Brazil as a way to thank the country for having accepted me, she said. That would be the best way to show my appreciation for the country.The epee fencer succeeded internationally while representing Italy, helping her native country win the team competitions in the 2007 European Championship and the 2009 World Championship. Moellhausen also won the individual bronze at the 2010 World Championship and the 2011 European Championship.She has been training in France for the last 10 years with some of the sports most renowned coaches, including Frenchman Daniel Levavasseur and five-time Olympic medalist Laura Flessel-Colovic, who helped Moellhausen reach No. 13 in the world rankings.Moellhausen will have a chance to give Brazil an unprecedented medal in fencing. The Brazilian team hasnt achieved any significant results in the Olympics so far.Moellhausen said its unlikely that her grandmother, who left Brazil a few years ago and has been living in Milan, will be able to make the long trip to Rio for the games, but the fencer has promised to keep her updated.If she ends up with a medal, Moellhausen said she will get back to Italy as quickly as possible to show her prize to Grandma Marcelita.I already know that she wont stop crying, she will be out of words to describe her feelings, Moellhausen said.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/tales-azzoni ' ' '