eing here, it'll give me a week or tw | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zhouyueyue Mai 31 '19

by Misbah Saba Malik

ISLAMABAD adidas superstar damske biele , Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Saira Peter, a British singer of Pakistani origin, is visiting the country's capital Islamabad with an aim to convey the message of peace and love through her singing.

Saira, who was born and raised in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi, has been living in London for the last 15 or 16 years adidas superstar 2 predaj , where she got trained in opera music from Paul Knight who was a student of English composer Benjamin Britten, a legend in Western classical music.

Saira told Xinhua that she sings in various languages including English, Latin and some regional languages of Pakistan, and her main focus is to lend her voice to the mystic poetry penned down by Muslim Sufi (mystic) poets in 17th and 18th century.

Saira said Sufism is an important part of the Pakistani culture. Sufi poets such as Bulleh Shah and Shah Abdul Lateef Bhittai have woven beautiful messages of peace and love in their poetry and "I wanted to bring this tradition to the West."

"I sing Sufi opera in my concerts in the West in western languages to tell them about our cultural values, and to convey the message that we are peace-loving people who believe in love www.teniskyvypredaj.com , friendship and humanity."

The singer said that she feels very happy whenever she visits Pakistan, because it makes her feel closer to her roots.

"My parents believed in me, they let me do whatever I wanted to do with my life, despite living in a conservative society, so I want other girls to be free too and listen to their heart if they want to adopt singing as their profession adidas superstar tenisky predaj ," she said.

Saira has recently opened a music academy for women in Karachi where she will train women and girls in opera singing.

"I am the first opera singer of Pakistan and the only Sufi opera singer in the world. I want other Pakistani girls to learn this genre of music and adopt it as their profession if they want," Saira said.

She said she also owns a music center "Noor Jahan Music" in London, to promote Pakistani music and culture.

"Many Britons visit NJ Music after attending my concert, and show interest in Pakistani music and Sufi poetry, some of them have also become fans of famous Pakistani singers including Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Abida Perveen adidas superstar dámské predaj ," she added.

The singer said that another reason for choosing the works of 17th and 18th century poets for her songs was the preservation of Pakistan's historical and cultural heritage through music.

Saira said that as a woman singer whenever she performs in Pakistan, she gets respect from the crowd, and has never faced any threat from any extremist group.

"I am serving my country by spreading the message of peace through my music, why should I fear a handful of people who are against peace and stability of Pakistan. I am not afraid of anyone, and will keep on visiting the country and keep on spreading peace adidas superstar predaj ," she said.

Opera is a quite unique form of music for Pakistanis, so every time when Saira visits Pakistan, she gets invitation from various arts councils in big cities to perform there, and every time she succeeds in attracting a number of people, many of which attend her concert out of their curiosity for opera adidas x plr predaj , the singer's media coordinator said on a lighter note.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here on Monday that he believed Cuba shall be responsible for the illness of the U.S. diplomats working in that island country.

However, the president did not provide any details or evidences supporting his accusation.

Earlier on October 3, Washington announced it has asked for the departure of 15 Cuban diplomats from the Cuban embassy in Washington in the wake of mysterious "sonic attacks" that led to the recall of more than half of U.S. embassy staff in Havana.

According to the U.S. State Department, the attacks have caused health problems in 22 American diplomats and intelligence personnel.

No details of the injuries have been released adidas tubular predaj , but media reports said the affected Americans suffered a severe hearing loss and at least one victim suffered some "brain damage."

In September, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that Washington was considering closing down the U.S. embassy in Cuba following the incidents.

"We have it under evaluation and it's a very serious issue with respect to the harm some individuals have suffered," he said. "We've brought some of those people home. It's under review."

Rejecting any responsibilities in the incidents, Cuba said the U.S. withdrawal of its diplomatic personnel is a "hasty decision" that will affect bilateral relations, and its expelling of Cuban diplomats "unacceptable."

In a meeting specially arranged with Tillerson last month to clarify the incident adidas springblade predaj , Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez said the Cuban government has never perpetrated, nor will it allow any third parties to use the Cuban territory to launch alleged acoustic attacks against American diplomats.

Cuba and the United States resumed diplomatic ties in 2015 after 54 years of political enmity, but even before taking office, Trump had promised to reverse what he called a "terrible and misguided deal" with Havana.

SYDNEY, Nov. 4 (Xinhua) -- Australian cricketer Shane Watson is confident of being fit for the opening Ashes Test against England in late November despite suffering from a hamstring injury adidas pure boost predaj , local media reported on Monday.

The powerful all-rounder arrived back in Sydney on Monday morning after tweaking his hamstring while bowling in Australia's series-deciding one-day loss to India in Bangalore on Saturday.

"It's not too bad," Watson told reporters at Sydney Airport.

"My body's really adjusting to bowling, it's just an unfortunate little hiccup. Being here, it'll give me a week or two to be able to hopefully freshen up and be ready. Air Max 90 Sale   Cheap Air Max   Cheap Soccer Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Basketball Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Baseball Jerseys Online   Cheap Authentic College Jerseys   Cheap New MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys