need to understand that there are commercial consider | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jun 1 '19
                                      NEW YORK -- If anyone needed a reminder of the power of sport, the power of a moment in sport, one wouldnt have to look anymore at YouTube for one of the memorable football highlights. Custom Braves Jersey China .It was the 2013 spring game at the University of Nebraska. Decked in red-and-white, then-7-year-old Jack Hoffman carried the ball for a 69-yard touchdown run.The video posted by the school has been watched nearly nine million times.That 7-year-old turned 11 this week. Diagnosed with brain cancer at age 5, Jack Hoffman has had two rounds of chemotherapy and two different brain tumor surgeries.Hes doing great, said his father, Andy Hoffman. His MRI recently has shown some suspicious activity, so we are concerned. He has an MRI in Boston next week, so were concerned about maybe having to start treatment again.Something to brighten your day. Jack Hoffman with a 69 yard touchdown in the 2013 Nebraska Spring Game https://t.co/At5EIx1csD via @YouTube- ESPN_Motorsports (@ESPNMotorsports) September 28, 2016Were going to let tomorrow worry about itself.Andy Hoffman and his family started the Team Jack Foundation before that famous touchdown and had raised $300,000. Through the power of sport and hard work, it now has raised 10 times that amount with another $3 million in matching funds that the family is donating for pediatric brain cancer research and clinical trials that they hope will avoid the situation they found themselves in with a treatment program developed 30 years ago.It was no surprise that the NASCAR Foundations Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award went to Andy Hoffman. Its not because this charity was any more worthy than the other three finalists, but when the $100,000 award (the other finalists earned $25,000) was put up for an online vote, it is pretty easy to remember watching that 7-year-old Jack and the emotions it stirred.Its a huge credit to the power of sports, Andy Hoffman said Tuesday night prior to the award being announced. I always tell people when Jack scored that touchdown run in the spring of 2013, he didnt just score a touchdown for the Nebraska Cornhuskers for the red team, he scored a touchdown for pediatric brain cancer research.Thats what thats been all about. Thats what weve been able to do with that entire platform.Introducing Hoffman at the NASCAR Foundation Honors Gala on Tuesday night was Martin Truex Jr., whose own foundation was created with similar goals as far as developing new, pediatric-centric cancer treatments. He had spent the day with his longtime girlfriend, Sherry Pollex, in a media blitz to talk about Pollexs battle with ovarian cancer and their foundations efforts in that arena.Its amazing, Truex said about Hoffman. Its an unbelievable story and his commitment is incredible.Jack Hoffman was at the event. He remembers his iconic touchdown run maybe a little different than others.I was freaked out that morning, he said.The shy 11-year-old -- stoked by getting a mini drum for his birthday this week -- admits he has watched the video of the touchdown a few times.He lived it -- he has an ESPY as the best moment of 2013 -- and continues to fight.We see so many kids affected by this disease that arent doing as well as Jack, Andy Hoffman said. So from our perspective, hes doing awesome. Were going to just keep battling and fighting until we beat this thing. Authentic Custom Braves Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Braves Jerseys . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http:///...ersey-large-77z.html .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Kushal Das, General Secretary of the All India Football Federation (AIFF), has revealed that he will be meeting representatives of Sporting Clube de Goa and Salgaocar, the two Goan clubs which had announced their withdrawal from the I-League, on July 1. He has also promised that the 2016-17 season of the I-League will be played among nine, or possibly even ten, teams.Das will also be meeting with Shrinivas Dempo, chairman of five-times national league champions Dempo, who are also reportedly considering a withdrawal from the I-League, despite having won promotion to the top division just last month.Salgaocar and Sporting Clube de Goa announced, on June 24, that they had decided to leave the I-League with effect from the coming season over the AIFFs decision to restructure the national football league system. The AIFFs draft plan, made public last month, is to form a three-tier football system in India from 2017-18. The ISL will form the top tier of the competition and its teams will be insulated from relegation; the I-League and its lower division will become the second and third divisions, with relegation and promotion only taking place between these two tiers of competition.The Goan clubs are said to be displeased about the AIFFs proposed roadmap, but Das has clarified that it would be incorrect to assume that there would be no promotion or relegation among the three tiers in future.The AIFF and its marketing partners while putting in this proposal had the best interest of Indian Football in mind and the whole objective was to create a sustainable club model across all the three tiers, Das told ESPN.We feel that in 6-7 years timme, we will be able to create a sustainable club revenue model which would allow for seamless promotion to the top tier. Cheap Custom Braves Jersey. When I meet the clubs, I will try and explain the rationale and hope that they understand and continue to work with us for the betterment of Indian football.The two Goan clubs had termed AIFFs proposed roadmap as highly discriminatory and against sporting merit, but Das has said that the AIFF is in the process of continually receiving feedback from clubs and that they will review all suggestions and decide on the final course of action only by August-September.Responding to the clubs allegation that the games governing body hadnt settled dues from as far back as 2008, Das said, As agreed with the clubs, the dues for fielding youth teams is being adjusted against the participating fees for all I-League clubs. As we understand, nothing is due to the clubs except for last season, which will be cleared soon.Das, however, has clarified that while the AIFF might actively consider increasing the number of ISL teams, there is no immediate plan to increase the number of Indian players in the playing conditions - currently a minimum of five Indians are required to be part of the starting eleven - as has been suggested by some experts. We need to understand that there are commercial considerations which need to be kept in mind. The ISL has been fairly successful in the first two seasons and we must ensure that the spectators interest and the visibility does not get diluted, said Das. ' ' '