t not yet, I have to keep practicing.To become the best, hell need to practice and p | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jun 3 '19
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. Yankees Jerseys China . -- Rex Ryan regretted his flippant criticism of Aaron Donald from pretty much the moment after he made it two years ago.Donald is in position to make the Buffalo coach even more regretful this weekend.The Los Angeles Rams dominant defensive tackle is well aware Ryan took a verbal shot at him in late 2014 while coaching the New York Jets. When Donald made the Pro Bowl as a rookie over Jets lineman Sheldon Richardson, Ryan said Donald cant hold (Richardsons) jock as a player.Yeah, I remember that, Donald said Wednesday after practice. I remember when I heard about them. I didnt forget about what he said, but it is what it is. Aint no big deal to me. But I remember what he said.After a dominant college career at Pitt, Donald has been one of the NFLs best defensive linemen in the three seasons since the Rams made him a high first-round draft pick.In short, Donald isnt used to people doubting him -- so when they do, it stands out in his mind.When Donald was told Ryan regrets his words, the lineman smiled.He still said it, Donald replied. Its kind of disrespectful to say, but it is what it is.Ryan said he was simply trying to back his own player with colorful language when he praised Richardson at the expense of Donald. The loquacious coach, who was in his final days with the Jets at the time, has watched Donalds growth into a vicious force on the interior of the Rams line in St. Louis and Los Angeles.Ive made a lot of dumb comments in my days, Ryan said. Thats probably right up there at the top. But ... I was disappointed. We had a guy, Sheldon Richardson, had a great year, never made the Pro Bowl, and one of our coaches had said, `(Donald) cant hold his jock. So I go ahead and say it. I never even saw (Donald) play, but I knew he was a rookie, so rookies shouldnt go to the Pro Bowl. But anyway, after Ive seen this kid play, Im like, `Oh boy!Mark that down as one of the dumbest ones, and Ive had a couple of them. Maybe one or two dumb ones. That one right there is right at the top.Donald wont lack for motivation when the Rams (3-1) attempt to build on their strong start to the season at the Coliseum on Sunday against the Bills (2-2).After two standout seasons in St. Louis, Donald appears to be even better in the Rams first year back on the West Coast.He was named the NFCs defensive player of the week on Wednesday after his performance in the Rams 17-13 win at Arizona. Donald had 1 1/2 sacks and forced a fumble, but numbers dont capture the constant disruption caused by Donald in almost every game of his career.Donald has been the defensive player of the week three times since the start of last season, a remarkable achievement for an interior lineman. The two-time Pro Bowl selection seems likely to be a strong candidate for Defensive Player of the Year awards if the Rams defense keeps up its impressive start to the season.And Donald said he doesnt need the motivation of an opposing coachs flippant comment to get his motor going.Nah, I just stay in my lane, work my butt off and do what Ive got to do to try to help my team win, Donald said. I let my game speak for me.The Rams defense has succeeded against a succession of mobile quarterbacks this season, and Buffalos Tyrod Taylor presents similar challenges. Donald believes Los Angeles defense is suited to the pursuit.Anytime you play against a running quarterback, its going to be a headache, Donald said. Sometimes youve got to have a little more of a controlled rush at times, but weve got to get to him and do our job. Weve got a game plan. Weve just got to go and execute it.Game notes Rams DEs Robert Quinn (shoulder) and William Hayes (ankle) didnt practice Wednesday, and DT Michael Brockers (hip) was limited. Quinn is having a particularly strong start to the season on Los Angeles star-studded defensive line. ... WR Kenny Britt (thigh) also missed practice after catching four passes for 82 yards against Arizona.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Custom Yankees Shirts . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Custom Yankees T-shirts . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http:///...ersey-large-74i.html .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. He took a roundabout route, but Hajime Tokido Taniguchi managed to win Community Effort Orlando 2016 on Sunday, defeating Razers Lee Infiltration Seon-woo.With a Shinku Hadoken into a low kick on a nearly flawless Ryu in front of thousands of screaming fans, Tokido toppled arguably the best Street Fighter V player in the world in Infiltration.After a loss to Infiltration in the winners bracket, Tokido managed to turn things around in the losers. He defeated the likes of Red Bull and Twitch legend Daigo The Beast Umehara, YouDeal Majestic Athletics Tatsuya Haitani Haitani and Evil Geniuses Yusuke Momochi Momochi.?After four tournaments in which he was only inches away from a title, Tokido had won an international competition and a Capcom Cup bid in the process.Im very fine and very happy, he told ESPN. Finally, I win a premier tournament.Tokido is one of the best Ryu players in the game but he had always fallen short of victory in the final moments of crucial matches. CEO was different for him, he said.I reset the bracket, he said. This was my tournament, I think. So yes, at first I didnt understand what Infiltration thought but honestly, I could read his mind.The element of outsmarting and outplaying your opponent is something that the team at Capcom has actively sought to develop in the newest version of Street Fighter, Capcom community manager Peter ComboFiend Rosas told ESPN in an interview.Tokidos play this weekend personified this aspect of the game. He says he came prepared to face Infiltration and his character Nash. He focused specifically on that matchup beforehand, he said, and it certainly paid off.One particular moment in Tokidos matches against Infiltration was a highlight of the whole tournament. In the second round of the first match in the grand finals, Tokido seamlessly parried Infiltrations wake-up super, something both extremely rare and difficult to accomplish. Doing so allowed Tokido to stun Infiltration and then finish him with a combination of basic attacks and a hurricane kick.The crowd lit up as thousands shouted in shock. Even Infiltration smiled and gave Tokidoo a thumbs-up. Cheap Yankees Jerseys. Actually, I wanted to use parry because parry is very strong, Tokido said. I used it with the correct timing, and the parry makes people get hyped. You know everytime someone uses parry? Thats why I want to use it. Its strong and people get hyped.The changes from Ultra Street Fighter IV to Street Fighter V have favored Tokidos play style, earning him greater success in competitions for the new title. In IV, he played Akuma, a heavily aggressive character. Now in V, the game itself caters to the more aggressive player.In Street Fighter IV, I used Akuma and Akuma is a very aggressive character, he said. So in Street Fighter V, attacking is very strong so this game is very aggressive. Because I played Akuma, Ive come into Street Fighter V as if its a game meant for me. So far I enjoy Street Fighter V.This aggressive style paid off for him at CEO, where roughly 900 were competing. His next goal is the Evolution Championship Series -- the worlds largest Street Fighter V tournament to date -- boasting over 4000 contenders thus far with registration still taking new entrants.Evo, like this tournament, is a very, very big tournament, Tokido said. But Evo is bigger. So many people, Im very excited. Its gonna be a very difficult tournament, but I hope that maybe I have a good chance, or the best chance. I need to prepare.When I ask about the future and the Capcom Cup, Tokido said his focus, for now, is solely Evo. Now that hes taken the CEO victory, hell be confident going into the event in three weeks. This might be his shot to cement his name at the top, something hes hesitant about currently.Im one of the best, but I dont think I am the best, so far, he said. I want to be the best. I want to be able to say, I am the best. But not yet, I have to keep practicing.To become the best, hell need to practice and prepare. And when asked for any final thoughts, he reaffirmed this path to victory: I will keep on training and practicing to be the best. ' ' '