the DL. ... Toronto RHP Dustin McGowan (1-1, 5.87) is s | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 17 '17
For the Germans sake, I hope they werent watching this game. Marshawn Lynch Womens Jersey . Could get uglier tomorrow night. Much uglier. — Bryan Hayes (@HayesTSN) December 27, 2014 “@markhmasters: Germany v Canada tomorrow at 8 pm ET” #ohnothegermansarecoming pic.twitter.com/uI9dfFHYoc — Kate Beirness (@KateBeirness) December 27, 2014 Nobody loves an opener like Canada, 7th straight opener with at least 6G — Kevin Gibson (@TSNResearch) December 27, 2014 The roar of the home. #TeamCanada https://t.co/VgKQoewPYX — Hockey Canada (@HockeyCanada) December 27, 2014 Holy Boats! 8-0 #Canada — Jeremy Taggart (@Taggart7) December 27, 2014 And the crowd starts going nuts in Montreal. Canada with a decisive win and (now we can say it!) SHUTOUT against Slovakia. #WJC2015 — Sport Chek (@SportChek) December 27, 2014 When Slovakia starts getting undressed at the intermission and get told theres another period left #WJC2015 pic.twitter.com/uStzlsWfru — Shaine Medvid (@S_Medvid) December 27, 2014 Drinking with Gino!!! pic.twitter.com/UBGWRXZSaq — Dan OToole (@fs1otoole) December 27, 2014Canada will face Germany on Saturday evening at 8pm et/5pm pt across the TSN network. Marshawn Lynch Raiders Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. Obi Melifonwu Womens Jersey . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo.PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Pirates came up with a second straight comeback win. "Youve got to believe, though. Can you have faith?" said Jordy Mercer, whose pinch-hit double in the seventh inning tied the score. The next inning Neil Walker hit a two-run double to cap the comeback from a five-run deficit as Pittsburgh beat the Toronto Blue Jays 8-6 on Saturday night. The Pirates erased a 5-3, ninth-inning deficit in a win over the Blue Jays on Friday and clawed back from deficits of 5-0 in the fourth a 6-2 in the seventh Saturday. Aaron Loup relieved R.A. Dickey after Clint Barmes leadoff double in the seventh, and the Pirates tied the score on Josh Harrisons RBI double, Pedro Alvarezs run-scoring groundout and Mercers two-run double. "It just blew up on us," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "I cant tell you anything more than that." The game-tying hit was a longtime coming for Mercer, who entered the game with a .151 batting average and hadnt driven in a run since April 15. "I know everybody here has my back so I dont think its really a confidence issue," Mercer said. "I think getting a hit for the team was bigger than anything." One inning later, Ike Davis reached on a one-out infield single against Todd Redmond (0-3), Harrison singled and Walker hit a drive off the top of the wall in centre field. "Tonight was one of the nights we didnt play real great defence, we didnt pitch real well, but somehow we found a way to win in the end," Walker said. "It doesnt have to be pretty." The Pirates could have boosted their lead in the ninth, but Starling Marte lined out to first against Chad Jenkins with the bases loaded. Bryan Morris (3-0) pitched a perfect eighth, and Mark Melancon earned his first save of the season in place of injured closer Jason Grilli, retiring Colby Ramus on a game-ending groundout with two on. Pittsburgh, which overcame four errors, won consecutive games for the first time since beating St. Louis and the Chicago Cubs on April 6 and 8. Torontos Jose ;Bautista hit his ninth homer of the year, extended his hitting streak to a career-high 13 games. Gareon Conley Womens Jersey. He set a Blue Jays record by reaching base in a 30th consecutive game. "I dont think that were going to start pointing fingers at anybody just because weve lost a couple games in a particular fashion," Bautista said. Dickey allowed three runs, five hits and four walks, lowering his ERA to 5.01. "Hes a quality pitcher, an All-Star, hes won 20 games in the big leagues and he was on tonight," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "So as soon as hes out, its just better. Its no knock against anybody else, its just going to be different." Pirates starter Francisco Liriano gave up five runs -- four earned -- six hits and three walks in 3 2-3 innings, the second straight start he failed to reach the fourth. "I was trying to throw my sinker down and away and just missed my spots," Liriano said. Toronto built its early lead on Jose Reyes RBI double in the third and a four-run fourth that included Brett Lawries run-scoring double over Marte in left, Rasmus RBI single, Steve Tollesons run-scoring, double-play grounder and a bases-loaded walk to Melky Cabrera. Pittsburghs comeback began in the fourth when Dickey threw a run-scoring wild pitch, and Barmes hit an RBI groundout. "Were a little bit shell-shocked right now," Gibbons said. "But weve got to turn it around. Heck, its the start of May." NOTES: The Blue Jays removed RHP Sergio Santos from his role as interim closer after he blew three of his past four save opportunities. Gibbons said Toronto will use a closer-by-committee approach until Casey Janssen (oblique) returns from the DL. ... After optioning RHP Brandon Cumpton to the minor leagues Saturday, the Pirates have an open spot in their rotation Monday when they start a three-game set against San Francisco. LHP Wandy Rodriguez (right knee) could return from the DL. ... Toronto RHP Dustin McGowan (1-1, 5.87) is scheduled to pitch Sunday against Pittsburgh RHP Edinson Volquez (1-2, 3.21). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '