ount Custom Jerseys. Others opined that the 74-y | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jun 4 '19
                                      NEW YORK -- New York Mets right-hander Bartolo Colon is an All-Star at age 43. Custom Jerseys On Sale .Colon was named to the squad Friday by National League manager Terry Collins as a replacement for Madison Bumgarner, who is unavailable because he will pitch Sunday for the San Francisco Giants.Colon called the selection a surprise. He also revealed that he intends to pitch only one more season.It means a lot, especially for someone my age, Colon said through an interpreter. It surprised me a lot. Theres a lot of great ballplayers around the league, and I wasnt expecting this.Colon joins Yoenis Cespedes, Noah Syndergaard and Jeurys Familia as the Mets All-Star representatives. The Mets contingent heading to this All-Star Game is the teams largest since 2009, when David Wright, Francisco Rodriguez, Johan Santana and Carlos Beltran represented the club.Colon becomes the oldest All-Star since Mariano Rivera in 2013. If he gets to bat, which isnt likely, he would become the oldest player to hit in an All-Star Game since Carlton Fisk in 1991.Colon said he has no interest in hitting in the game.No, no. I pray to God it doesnt happen, he said.Colon returns to the scene of one of his greatest feats: San Diegos Petco Park. He became the oldest player in major league history to hit his first homer when he took James Shields deep there on May 7.Colon is 7-4 with a 3.28 ERA in 18 appearances (17 starts) this season. Cheap Custom Jerseys . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Stitched Custom Soccer Jerseys . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. http://www.soccerjerseyscustom.com/ . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. DETROIT -- Aretha Franklins lengthy version of the national anthem ahead of the Detroit Lions-Minnesota Vikings matchup may have been as much a topic at Thanksgiving dinner as the game itself.Franklins Star Spangled Banner clocked in at 4-minutes, 35 seconds on Thursday. Thats compared to about 2-minutes, 20 seconds for Whitney Houstons iconic rendition of the song ahead of the Super Bowl in 1991.Franklin quickly started trending on social media. One Twitter user joked that there was enough time to cook a turkey, eat and do the dishes during the performance. Discount Custom Jerseys. Others opined that the 74-year-old Queen of Soul had earned the right to sing the anthem for as long as she wanted.The CBS production team got in on the fun during the game by including Franklin in a time of possession graphic . ' ' '