ainst Tampa Bays Jainst Tampa Bays J | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jun 16 '19
KALAMAZOO, Mich. Custom Baseball Jerseys China . -- Drake LaMont scored 24 points and grabbed nine rebounds as Western Michigan stopped a four-game losing skid, beating Central Arkansas 80-63 on Saturday.LaMont was 8 of 14 from the floor and 8 of 14 from the free throw line. Thomas Wilder hit 3 of 5 from beyond the arc for 16 points and Brandon Johnson added 12 points and 10 rebounds for Western Michigan.The Broncos (2-4) had not won since beating NAIA Marygrove 90-74 to start the season.Western Michigan was ahead 35-23 at the break and pushed that to 60-52 midway through the second period. Central Arkansas closed to 64-54 with 6:22 left. A Tucker Haymond layup started a 12-5 run and the Broncos coasted to the win.Derreck Brooks led the Bears (1-4) with 20 points and 10 rebounds. Mathieu Kamba and Jeff Lowery added 13 and 12, respectively. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Custom Football Jerseys China . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.customjerseyschina.com/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed.BOSTON -- David Price is in quite a groove, one perhaps even better than his 2012 American League Cy Young Award winning season. Price pitched a five-hitter for his third complete game of the season, Wil Myers had a two-run single, and the surging Tampa Bay Rays won for the 19th time in 22 games by beating the Boston Red Sox 5-1 on Wednesday night. Price (5-5) needed only 97 pitches -- 72 strikes -- for his seventh career complete game. He struck out four and didnt walk a batter. Since returning from a 47-day stint on the disabled list because of a triceps strain, he is 4-1 with a 1.76 ERA in five starts -- with three of the last four complete games. "Absolutely," Price said when asked if he is better now than any time a year ago. "Last year, I feel like I had complete control of two pitches. Right now, honestly, I feel like I have four pitches I can throw at any time." The 27-year old left-hander overpowered Bostons hitters, relying on a hard mid-90s fastball and sharp slider to lower his career ERA to 1.96 in Fenway Park. That is the lowest mark among active pitchers with at least 20 innings there. "I didnt know what to expect when he came back," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Its just hard to imagine a guy pitching better than he is now. I dont think Ive seen it in regards to quality of pitches and stuff, location against a good hitting ballclub." Even Price, 20-5 with a 2.56 ERA last season, feels like the clubs pitchers are dominating at an amazing pace. "Its just like hitting," he said. "You hear it all the time -- hitting is contagious. So is pitching. Weve been on a good groove, Its been fun. We feel like we have five guys that can go out there and win anytime. I dont think there are many teams in the majors that can say that." Since dropping into the AL East basement by percentage points on June 23, the Rays have relied on starting pitching to go 22-5. Tampa Bays starters have a majors best 2.21 ERA during the run. "He was throwing strikes all night long," Boston manager John Farrell said of Price. "I think up until about the sixth inning he was right around 80 per cent strikes, which is almost unheard of. He never gave us a chance to build any kind of inninng. Cheap Custom T-shirts China. Tip your hat. He pitched one heck of a game against us." James Loney had two hits and drove in a run for the Rays. Tampa Bay moved within a half-game of the AL East-leading Red Sox. Mike Napoli homered for Boston, which lost for the fifth time in eight games. Felix Doubront (7-4) gave up three runs and six hits. He walked two and struck out six in 6 2-3 innings. It was his 13th straight game allowing three runs or fewer, the best stretch by a Red Sox left-hander since at least 1920. "The bottom line is were still in first place," Doubront said. "Thats how I look at it. Give credit where credit is due. David Price pitched a great game." Boston lost for the fifth time in 15 games against the Rays. Tampa Bay jumped ahead with three runs in the third on Myers two-run single and Sean Rodriguezs sacrifice fly. Myers bloop fell into shallow centre after the Rays loaded the bases on two singles and a fielders choice. In the seventh, Napoli homered over the seats above the Green Monster and out of the park. Loney and Jose Molina each had RBI singles off Matt Thornton to push the Rays lead to 5-1 in the eighth. Like in the opening game of the series when left-hander Matt Moore threw a two-hitter in a 3-0 victory, the Red Sox had trouble stringing hits together. In the fifth, Napoli had a leadoff double, but the next three hitters flied out. Boston also had leadoff singles in the second and fourth, but Price retired the side easily both times. Doubront had been 3-0 with a 1.83 ERA in his previous six starts, allowing two earned runs or fewer in all of them. NOTES: Maddon juggled his lineup, moving Evan Longoria up to the No. 2 spot. "Hopefully hell see a different type of pitching," Maddon said. Longoria had homered in three of his previous five games, but hit just .136 in his previous 18 with one homer. Maddon inserted hot rookie Myers in the cleanup spot. ... Boston sends John Lackey (7-7, 2.95 ERA) against Tampa Bays Jeremy Hellickson (9-3, 4.62 ERA) in the series finale on Thursday. ... Rays highly touted prospect RHP Taylor Guerrieri underwent ulnar collateral ligament surgery on Wednesday in Pensacola, Fla. He is expected to miss the rest of this season and part of next season. ' ' '