Wholesale Jerseys | Forum

Mitglied
huaqiangu Jun 20 '19

LONDON Andrew McCutchen Pirates Jersey , Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Only 3.4 percent of Britain's most powerful and influential people are from black and minority ethnic groups, the Guardian newspaper reported Monday, citing an analysis highlighting startling inequality despite decades of British legislation to address discrimination.

From a list of just over 1,000 political, financial, judicial, cultural and security figures drawn up by the Guardian in partnership with Operations Black Vote and in consultation with academics, only 36 were from black Willie Stargell FlexBase Jersey , Asian and minority ethnic (BAME).

The proportion of women from black and minority ethnic backgrounds on the list of Britain's most powerful people is 0.7 percent, representing a grand total of seven, said the newspaper.

The numbers betray a disconnection with the composition of the UK population, 12.9 percent of whom have an ethnic minority background. In some sectors -- the politics, the military, the supreme court and the security services, as well as top consultancies and law firms -- there were no non-white people in position of leadership.

The analysis looked at the ethnicity of 1,049 people across 30 categories covering politics and the civil service Tony Watson FlexBase Jersey , policing, defence and the judiciary, stock exchange companies and business, professional services including the heads of law, accountancy, advertising, consulting and publishing firms, arts bodies Starling Marte FlexBase Jersey , the media, trade unions, top universities, sporting bodies, and health and medical services.

"The results call into question the effectiveness of legislation such as the 2000 Race Relations Act and 2010 Equality Act," the newspaper added.

Workers set up large flower terrace on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

Military drill held near Turkish-Iraqi border in Sirnak

Autumn scenery of paddy fields in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: paddy fields across China

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

10th Pink Ribbon Charity Walk held in Switzerland

NAIROBI, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- On Sunday, the world will wake up to one of the greatest races in marathon history as Olympic champion Eliud Kipchoge Roberto Clemente FlexBase Jersey , the greatest runner of all time, Kenenisa Bekele, and the former world record holder in the marathon, Wilson Kipsang square off for the Berlin marathon title.

However, of importance to the three athletes may not be the win, but the chance to write history as the new marathon record holder if anyone can run under two hours, two minutes and 57 seconds, the time recorded by Kenyan Dennis Kimetto in winning the 2015 edition.

But focus will be on Kipchoge Kent Tekulve FlexBase Jersey , who now believes the world marathon record will be lowered down to the 2:01 mark "in one or two years".

"I am not going to commit to a specific year. If I were to do that I would be putting a brake on the developments, including my own. What I will predict, though, is that in one or two years, a time of 2:01 or 2:01:30 will become a reality," he said.

As well as breaking the world record, Kipchoge also wants to win a jackpot in the World Marathon Majors races before he retires.

"Of the marathon majors is one that inspires me. I still want to race and win in Tokyo, Boston and New York Jung-ho Kang FlexBase Jersey , and I also want to take another shot at the two-hour barrier. I learned a lot in Monza (Italy)."

Though Kipchoge's time was not accepted in Italy because it was not in conformity with the IAAF standards of organizing a marathon, he is the best placed athlete able to shutter it in Berlin on Sunday.

However, that does not rule out Kipsang (2:03:03) and Bekele (2:03:07) who will be part of the congregation.

Statistics show that in the last 15 years, the world record has been broken on the streets of Berlin.

First it was Kenya's Paul Tergat who clocked 2:04:55 in 2003, Ethiopia's Haile Gebrselassie stopped the clock at 2:04:26 in 2007 and again in 2008 Gebrselassie clocked 2:03:59 before Patrick Makau of Kenya lowered it to 2:03:38 in 2011.

That mark stood the test of time for two years before another Kenyan Kipsang lowered it further to 2:03:23 in 2013 and Dennis Kimetto claimed the current world record of 2:02:57 in 2014. All this times were recorded in the Germany capital.

This is proof that the next world record will most definitely be the goal on Sunday in Berlin.

Xi meets Singaporean PM on advancing ties

Rescue teams work to find survivors as Mexico quake toll reaches 230

In pics: general debate of UN General Assembly on day 2

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

Feed Through Capacitors Market Size, Global Overview, Comprehensive Research Study Josh Harrison FlexBase Jersey , Business Growth, Company Profile and Future Trends 2019- 2025

Feed Through Capacitors Market Research Report 2019, Overview by applications (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical, Others), organization type (Ceramic Feed Through Capacitors John Jaso FlexBase Jersey , Aluminum Feed Through Capacitors, Film Feed Through Capacitors), industry verticals and regions, forecast to 2025. Nevertheless, the increasing investment by manufacturers in novel technologies, designs, and materials is expected to boost the market in the near future.

Get Sample Copy of this Report –

Feed Through Capacitors market 2019 research provide. Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys