We’re onto Day 4 of free agency and the big news is at quarterba | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 21 '19

Nick Foles is official and Blake Bortles is released. We’re going to try and gather every piece of...")Photo by Logan Bowles/Getty ImagesWe’re onto Day 4 of free agency and the big news is at quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars — Nick Foles is official and Blake Bortles is released. We’re going to try and gather every piece of news Black Josh Allen Jersey , every rumor, and every update in our live blogs through the rest of the week right here. We love you all.1:42 PM: TIAA Bank Field welcomes Nick Foles to the Jaguars.12:44 PM: Y’ALL READY TO HEAR FROM NICK FOLES???!??!!!??11:58 AM: He would be the perfect pass catching running back for Nick Foles. Go make this work, Jaguars.11:11 AM: Two things — the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots were interested in him last season and both of these teams have already signed free agent wide receivers. Hmmm...10:02 AM: I would 100 percent go after Isaiah Crowell. This is only his sixth year in the league and he’s been productive up to this point.9:17 AM: This is an interesting point, but T.J. Yeldon was never going to get snatched up the first official day of free agency. I’d expect him to be signed today though.9:06 AM: Donte Moncrief signing with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Take that, Antonio Brown!8:25 AM: Yes Womens Brandon Linder Jersey , you can watch the Nick Foles caravan making its way to TIAA Bank Field.7:24 AM: Nick Foles’ new jersey. He’ll be wearing No. 7, taking the reigns from Byron Leftwich.12:31 AM: Not really free agency news but kinda... Rashad Greene confirms he’s not coming back to the Jaguars. Telvin Smith has talked. Yet, the linebacker was as crytic in his Instagram live post as the Jaguars were about his future.Smith’s whereabouts have been in question since the start of the team’s voluntary offseason program when he didn’t show, and coach Doug Marrone said he couldn’t reach Smith.“Understand this, I never left Duval Jalen Ramsey Jersey ,” Smith said in his post, via Justin Barney of News4Jax. “I’m never leaving Duval; it’s Duval til we die. You understand me? Y’all seen trade rumors and stuff. Y’all seen me go anywhere? Exactly. Y’all seen the rumors go somewhere, but y’all ain’t seen me go no where cause I ain’t going nowhere. You understand me? “I promise y’all this: Ain’t nothing about Telvin Smith leaving Duval.”General Manager Dave Caldwell answered, “We’ll see” when asked about Smith’s future during draft weekend. Smith and Jalen Ramsey drew the ire of executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin for not showing up for the voluntary work. That drew Coughlin a warning from the NFL, reminding him voluntary means voluntary.“This week http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-dede-westbrook-jersey , y’all gonna know what’s going on,” Smith also said in his Instagram post.The Jaguars drafted Murray State linebacker Quincy Williams, Quinnen Williams’ brother, with their second third-round choice. Smith, a fifth-round choice in 2014 Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , has started 69 games in his career, making 586 tackles, 7.5 sacks, nine interceptions and 26 pass breakups. He made the Pro Bowl in 2017.