Smith’s whereabouts have been in question | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jun 25 '19

Telvin Smith has talked. Yet http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-niles-paul-jersey , the linebacker was as crytic in his Instagram live post as the Jaguars were about his future. since the start of the team’s voluntary offseason program when he didn’t show, and coach Doug Marrone said he couldn’t reach Smith.“Understand this, I never left Duval,” Smith said in his post, via Justin Barney of News4Jax. “I’m never leaving Duval; it’s Duval til we die. You understand me? Y’all seen trade rumors and stuff. Y’all seen me go anywhere? Exactly. Y’all seen the rumors go somewhere, but y’all ain’t seen me go no where cause I ain’t going nowhere. You understand me? “I promise y’all this: Ain’t nothing about Telvin Smith leaving Duval.”General Manager Dave Caldwell answered, “We’ll see” when asked about Smith’s future during draft weekend. Smith and Jalen Ramsey drew the ire of executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin for not showing up for the voluntary work. That drew Coughlin a warning from the NFL, reminding him voluntary means voluntary.“This week, y’all gonna know what’s going on,” Smith also said in his Instagram post.The Jaguars drafted Murray State linebacker Quincy Williams, Quinnen Williams’ brother Cheap Josh Allen Jersey , with their second third-round choice. Smith, a fifth-round choice in 2014, has started 69 games in his career, making 586 tackles, 7.5 sacks, nine interceptions and 26 pass breakups. He made the Pro Bowl in 2017. Are you not entertained?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsLighten up, FrancisNew,16commentsAre you not entertained?ESTShareTweetShareShareLighten up, FrancisJalen takes things from you.Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsWell here we are. Firmly situated between the Super Bowl and the 2019 NFL Draft. Actively reviewing every mock draft, begging to see the picks that will change the fate of the 2019/20 Jaguars. Reading every tweet from our trusted (and untrusted) sources with the sole purpose of becoming more educated on those entering the draft, along with gather a lay of the free agent landscape.It is a serious time for the passionate football fan. The analytic mind is at full throttle. There is no time for anything but tapping the tree of knowledge.And then Josh Allen gave us diamonds.If you have just returned from a year long hiking trek Josh Allen Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , in a GQ article before this past season began, Jalen Ramsey referred to Josh Allen as “trash”. Further adding:Allen, to his credit, responded in a very Stoic way.Thankfully, for the fan, these two were scheduled to meet in the regular season. Unfortunately the Jaguars imploded, allowing Allen to lead his team to victory in a tightly contested match. Josh Allen got the last word, and recently he offered his reply to Jalen, asking if he was still “trash”.Or did he? More on that later.Of course social media lit up. Here are a few bits from Twitter.Our own Ryan Day was rewarded for his article on the story with, not only a retweet from Jalen himself, but also with recognition in an article at CBS Sports. Everything about this should have been fun. A WWE level spectacle.But for some it was not. I had a brief Twitter conversation with Buffalo Rumblings per their tweet above Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , a position that has zero logical grounding on multiple levels. First, are our friends over at Rumblings actually going to argue that one cannnot criticize another quarterback if their quarterback is Blake Bortles? That is akin to saying you can only criticize those who are beneath you. But how is this a problem for the fan? How is my ability to watch game tape and evaluate players in any way associated with how my team’s quarterback plays? Maybe it is more a people in glass houses should not throw stones, but this surely makes any player evaluations a problem for anyone.Second, I assume this means Jaguars fans can only criticize those who have quarterbacks with lower passer ratings than Bortles (79.8). Spoiler alert, those quarterbacks are Sam Darnold (77.6), Josh Rosen (66.7), and Josh Allen (67.9).The Big Lead tweet was another one that fell wide of the target. Calling the message on the photograph “disturbing”, the writer painted the picture of Josh Allen taking the low road by leveraging a families piece of memorabilia to further the verbal feud. The truth of the signing was made known in a piece by Brad Gelber over at “Bills Wire”, who took the time to interview Jeremy Seilheimer, the gentleman who traveled to get the autograph.Yes Brad, we should love the offseason. We should see moments like this an opportunity to appreciate the entertainment value that is afforded by competitive players. A normally benign Bills/Jaguars game has now become more fun thanks to the the Ramsey vs. Allen matchup. We can look at the statistics to make our case (I see you Ryan) Josh Allen Jersey 2019 , or point to the scoreboard as a symbol of victory. Or, we can do what Mark did and point out just how competitive these players are, going so deep as to debate linen count.If you are taking this too much to heart, as if it is an affront to your very personhood because of how tied you are to your team, or team’s players, lighten up Francis. Jeremy figured it out.