Max Scharping Houston Texans Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Jun 27 '19

I’ve been waiting to make a legit comparison to the Rams’ DPOY.The wait is over."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昑he Film RoomVideos2019 NFL DraftThe Film Room: Quinnen Williams Is The Best Defensive Tackle Prospect Since Aaron DonaldNew Color Rush Max Scharping Jersey ,11commentsI’ve been waiting to make a legit comparison to the Rams’ DPOY.The wait is over.CSTShareTweetShareShareThe Film Room: Quinnen Williams Is The Best Defensive Tackle Prospect Since Aaron DonaldMarvin Gentry-USA TODAY SportsIt’s been a trend the last three or four years to hype up seemingly every short or light defensive tackle as “the next Aaron Donald”. First it was Grady Jarrett, and then it was Jonathan Bullard, and then even just last year it was Taven Bryan. But most of those hope-filled comparisons have been mostly wrong, because I feel like people have mischaracterized what makes Donald so incredible in the first place. Donald’s extraordinary dominance is not just about being ultra-explosive, or super flexible, or having a natural leverage advantage because of his size; rather, it’s about vision, instinct, and mastery of technique. There are a lot of fluid and explosive freak athletes in the NFL, but there’s only one Aaron Donald because he knows how to maximize his gifts to be the best possible football player he can be. I have waited for five years to see another defensive tackle come out of college with the same uniquely terrifying combination of power, quickness Cheap Max Scharping Jersey , technique, and instincts as Aaron Donald.I’ve been waiting to see someone we can truly compare to Donald – and with Alabama’s Quinnen Williams entering the NFL this year, I think we have finally found our guy. This week’s episode of “The Film Room” explores everything that makes Williams so comparable to Donald, as well as the reasons why he could be a potential first overall pick candidate for the Cardinals in the 2019 NFL Draft. Check it out below, and while you’re at it, let me know which prospects you want me to take a look at this draft season that actually have a shot of ending up in Houston! Houston may be set at the position with the Jordan twins and Kahale Warring." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕How Good Can The Texans Tight Ends Be? New,25commentsHouston may be set at the position with the Jordan twins and Kahale Warring.CDTShareTweetShareShareHow Good Can The Texans Tight Ends Be? John Glaser-USA TODAY SportsWhile a lot of attention is aimed at Houston’s offensive line woes, its lack of defensive backfield upgrades, and overall seemingly poor offseason “improvements”. There is one position group that actually might be set for a long time to come. With the emergence of Jordan Thomas and Jordan Akins last season, also known as the Jordan Twins, Houston seemed better at the tight end position than they had been in a long time. Essentially since the end of the Kubiak era that saw Owen Daniels and James Casey providing quality play at the position Max Scharping Jersey Womens , the team has been searching for quality in the tight end role. Now, it seems, they finally have it. The tight end role isn’t as glamorous as wide receiver, or as heralded as pretty much any other skill position on the team, when your tight end group is lacking, it’s very obvious. It was just a few years ago that head coach Bill O’Brien was getting burned in effigy over the lack of tight end production, but now, he may have that situation well in hand. Projected starters:TE1 Jordan ThomasTE2 Kahale Kuio Kalani Michael Wodehouse Warring (yes, that’s actually his full name)TE3 Jordan AkinsThomas had 20 catches for 215 yards last season, including 4 touchdowns. Akins had 17 catches for 225 yards. Both helped out in the blocking game, but should see an exponential leap forward with a full off-season under their belts. Signal the 3rd round pick Max Scharping Houston Texans Jersey , Kahale Kuio Kalani Michael Wodehouse Warring - can we just call him Wodehouse? I think William Wallace would approve. YoutubeDuring rookie minicamp, Kahale Warring turned heads and caught the attention of several reporters, as well as teammates and coaches. Monday Morning QuarterbackTexans WireAaron WilsonWith Deshaun Watson’s ability to improvise behind a suspect offensive line, having someone other than DeAndre Hopkins as his safety valve is imperative. When Houston can put two of these tight ends on the field, along with Lamar Miller and Will Fuller V, the Houston offense suddenly looks incredibly scary. Hopefully, Bill O’Brien and newly minted offensive coordinator Tim Kelly can take that paper potential and capitalize on it come game day. What do you think? Excited to cheer on the Jordan Twins and Wodehouse? Counting the minutes until Ryan Griffith is promoted to ex-Texan? Still lamenting the loss of Owen Daniels? Give us your thoughts on the tight ends, offense and more in the comments section.