Eagles have had recent success | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jul 10 '19

The good news is Andre Dillard Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , the , and a stable core of veteran players.The bad news is, that group has heard most of coach Doug Pederson’s material before.According to Zach Berman of the , Pederson said he was adjusting his offseason program schedule, so when players show up Monday they have something new to learn.“Yeah, you’ve got to find creative ways to motivate Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched ,” Pederson said. “I think you’ve got to find creative ways to utilize your time in the spring so it doesn’t get mundane and monotonous; we’re doing the same thing over. So there’s going to be a couple changes. Not major things, but some things with the schedule that we’re going to do a little differently.”Things such as letting the offense use the weight room while the defense is in meetings and vice versa are small details, for sure. But he wants to mix it up since he has a group of people who already know him. He has 18 players who have been there throughout his time with the Eagles, and 32 players who were on the Super Bowl team in 2017 (including Vinny Curry who left and came back.)“I’m exploring some ways to really maximize our OTA practices, those 10 practices we get, and really dive into more situations Andre Dillard Jersey Color Rush ,” Pederson said. “I started two years ago with that, got a little better last year. But I want to really dive into the situational stuff in OTAs, prepare our players for those opportunities in games. Those are all things I’m looking at moving forward.”Those are little things, and honestly first-world problems. Most coaches would love to have a roster so consistent and deep that keeping the schedule fresh is a concern. Bleeding Green Nation already took some time to chat with Windy City Gridiron in order to preview this week’s Philadelphia Eagles versus Chicago Bears playoff matchup. (You can read that here.) Today, we’re back with three reasons why each team might lose. This format forces us to consider each team’s weaknesses, rather than just being homers.So Cheap Andre Dillard Jersey , below are three reasons why the Bears could lose, as written by Windy City Gridiron’s Lester A. Wiltfong Jr. To see why I think the Eagles could lose, check out WCG.The Bears pass rush faltersEverything the Bears want to do defensively is predicated on the pass rush getting home. The secondary has had such a good year because they’ve been able to aggressively play receivers knowing the ball would be coming out earlier than the offense wants. Pro Bowl free safety Eddie Jackson (who has been hurt, but is expected to play) and Pro Bowl corner Kyle Fuller, have both been able to jump routes when the pressure has gotten home. The two of them have combined for thirteen interceptions and thirty-six passed defended. But this is the NFL, and any quarterback will find a receiver if he has time. Stop Khalil Mack and company and Nick Foles will beat you. The Eagles shut down Jordan HowardHoward and the Bears running game has been getting hot at the right time. The weather has turned cold Andre Dillard Jersey 2019 , the games are getting tighter, and we’re seeing Matt Nagy’s offense evolve with Howard averaging 80 yards a game over the last five weeks and 4.5 yards per carry. Howard running well helps set up Mitchell Trubisky’s RPOs, his read options, and the traditional play action. All things that puts stress on a defense. I think the Eagles will want to make the Bears one dimensional and force Trubisky to beat them.Postseason experience overwhelms ChicagoThis goes back to my last point, and the Eagles taking away the running game and forcing Trubisky to make plays in the playoffs. We’ve seen him step up and deliver huge third down plays this year, but the playoffs are a different animal. Can these young Bears deliver in crunch time when they need to? A missed third down in week 13 is a lot more pressure-packed than one midway through the 4th quarter of a wildcard game with a tied score.The Eagles have been there Black Seth Joyner Jerseys , while only a few Bears have felt postseason pressure. These Bears have been loose all year, but how will they react if Cody Parkey misses an extra point early? How will the handle playoff adversity? We’ve seen young teams take steps by losing in the playoffs only to come back hungrier the next year. Maybe that’s the fate of the 2018 Bears.