So why didn’t coach Bill Belichick | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jul 15 '19

Tom Brady was still in the game Drue Tranquill Jersey Color Rush , still throwing passes, in the fourth quarter of a game the Patriots dominated throughout today.  call off the dogs and rest Brady up for the AFC Championship Game?Because that’s not the way Belichick does things. Belichick said today that he doesn’t care if everyone thinks he should have pulled Brady, Belichick believes that teams should continue trying to score as long as the game has any conceivable chance of getting close again.“We’re trying to score until I thought the game got to the point where I thought they didn’t really have enough possessions to catch us. Look, we’ve seen Peyton Manning come back from down 21 points in four minutes and win. So it’s not over until it’s over in this league. I know I’m in the minority on that Mens Drue Tranquill Jersey , but until it’s over you’re trying to score, you’re trying to win, there’s no lead, no 28-point lead Cheap Drue Tranquill Jersey , 24-point lead, 21-point lead that’s ever safe in this league. I’ve seen them evaporate,” Belichick said.Belichick has kept Brady in the game late many times in blowouts, and Brady has always come out unscathed. Belichick isn’t going to change his ways now. The Chargers went into Sunday’s game against the Broncos with the idea of playing defensive end Joey Bosa about 20 snaps in his first game action of the 2018 season Youth Kellen Winslow Jerseys , but Bosa wound up playing 31 snaps as the Chargers fell 23-22 on a last-second field goal.Bosa said he wasn’t sure what to expect in his first game since injuring his foot over the summer, but said he felt it was “going to hold up” by the time they got to the middle of the game.“My foot is feeling all right, so again, I’m going to just keep managing it Kellen Winslow Jerseys Stitched ,” Bosa said, via ESPN.com. “At this point I really know what to expect. So when I wake up, it’s tough to walk in the morning and it takes a little bit to warm up, it’s totally fine and expected. So it’s not much of a worry at all anymore.”Bosa had one tackle and one quarterback hit in his 31 snaps of work. Now that he’s confident his foot will hold up Youth Desmond King Jerseys , Bosa said his focus in the coming weeks is to get “back to my technique” and playing at the level he reached in his first two seasons.