ng for it to resume, the Legal Evening | Forum

Mitglied
zhouyueyue Jul 17 '19
Question: 1

An architect has designed an HPE BladeSystem with Flex-10D Virtual Connect that connects to HPE 5830 switches The architect needs to ensure that the solution simplifies the customers campus Ethernet.
Which additional HPE technology should the architect recommend to the customer?

A. Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF)
B. Shortest Path Bridge Mac in Mac (SPBM)
C. Fiber Channel over Ethernet(FCoE)
D. RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)

Answer: C

Question: 2

A customer needs to deploy SAP HANA The customer needs a scale-out solution to accommodate an increase m workload over the next two years
Which ProLiant series should the architect recommend to the customer?

A. HPE ProLiant 300
B. HPE ProLiant 100
C. HPE ProLiant BladeSystem
D. HPE ProLiant 500

Answer: D

Question: 3

An administrator is planning a Synergy 12000 frame deployment The administrator needs to configure the compute node types in the frame
In the graphic of the Synergy Planning Tool Authentic Cody Eakin Jersey , click the option that the administrator needs to use to configure the compute nodes.

Which tool should an architect use to research the technical spec locations of various Smart Array controllers'?

A. HPE Product Bulletin
B. SalesBuilder for Windows
C. Proposal Web
D. HPEiQuote

Question: 4

A customer needs to improve the performance of a CPU intensive application running on an HPE ProLaint DL 360 Gen9 server with an Intel Xeon E5 processors The architect proposes to add an Intel Phi coprocessor extensions to me server.
What should an architect verify to ensure the coprocessor will improve application performance?

A. that the application is able to work in a clustered environment
B. that the application is highly parallel and can scale to more than one hundred threads
C. that the server connected with a 40Gbs network interface card
D. that the server has a minimum of 24GB ECC-capable RAM installed

Answer: C

Question: 5

How does the HPE BladeSystem architecture meet the changing needs of data center customers?

A. introduction of Active Health System monitor
B. system management using HPE Virtual Connect modules
C. enables customers to shift investment from maintenance to innovation
D. consolidated deployment of firmware via HPE Agentless Management

Answer: A

Question: 6

A customer has a ProLiant DL based server solution The customer is experiencing high write latency with its virtual desktop infrastructure running on this solution
Which solution will increase the application performance and reduce the use of resources?

A. Upgrade the current processor to the E5-4800 v5 processor
B. Add a PCle workload Accelerator
C. Migrate to PCle Solid State Drives
D. Upgrade memory to 2133 MHz DDR4

Total Views: 203Word Count: 429See All articles From Author
File photo of Hugejiletu Zhao Zhihong, the suspect who confessed he murdered the female worker on April 9, 1996. Parents of Hegejiletu at the tomb of their son Report of the case on local newspaper.

AUTHORITIES in north China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region are to reopen a case in which a teenager was executed after he was wrongfully convicted on rape and murder charges.

On April 9, 1996 Authentic Reilly Smith Jersey , 18-year-old Hugejiletu and Yan Feng were working at a woollen mill in the regional capital Hohhot when they heard a woman crying for help from the toilet. But by the time they got there, she was dead. She was naked and had been raped and strangled, yesterday’s Legal Evening News reported.

Hugejiletu went to the police, but Feng Zhiming Authentic Colin Miller Jersey , then police chief of Xincheng District, named him as the culprit. Despite a lack of evidence, the Hohhot Intermediate Peoples’ Court sentenced Hugejiletu to death and he was executed on June 10, 1996.

However Authentic Deryk Engelland Jersey , the arrest of serial killer Zhao Zhihong in October 2005 in Hohhot cast doubt on the verdict.

Zhao was said to have been involved in 21 cases of murder, rape and theft, between 1996 and 2005, killing nine females Authentic Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey , including a college student, a government employee, a taxi driver and a 12-year-old girl.

Under interrogation, Zhao admitted to the killings but also claimed responsibility for a 10th murder — the one that led to Hugejiletu’s execution. Zhao was able to describe with great accuracy where Alex Tuch Jersey , when and how he had killed 25-year-old Yang Huanzhi.

In an interview with local newspaper North News, Zhao said Yang’s rape and murder was the start of his life of crime.

But at his trial on November 28, 2006, prosecutors made no mention of that first killing Nate Schmidt Jersey , according to a Phoenix Satellite TV program aired in 2011.

Court sources said Zhao was so surprised he asked prosecutors: “I killed 10 people, not nine, why don’t you ask me about the murder in the woollen mill’s toilet?”

After the trial, he wrote to authorities saying: “I don’t know why prosecutors didn’t mention the toilet murder. I killed her. I hope to bear the blame for what I have done. I apply for a review for the case to return the fair name to the wrongly convicted and prove the justice of the law. Also Jonathan Marchessault Jersey , I want to face my doomed day without any regret.”

Zhao’s insistence he was guilty alerted the central government but a re-examination that was ordered has made little progress. Zhao’s trial was suspended and he is still in jail waiting for it to resume, the Legal Evening News reported.

Hugejiletu’s parents, Li Sanren and Shang Aiyun, have long been cam. cheap air max 95 wholesale   nike shoes wholesale china   Cheap Nike Shoes   cheap air jordans for kids   Wholesale Nike Shoes   Cheap Jordan 12   cheap nike shoes clearance   Cheap Air Max Free Shipping   Wholesale Nike Shoes China   Cheap Air Max 270 Womens