Kevin King Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Jul 23 '19

Is it too much to expect a head coach to take a team to the Super Bowl in his first year with the franchise? Fair or not Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , that will likely be the weight on the shoulders of whoever the Green Bay Packers hire as their next head coach. A 35-year-old Aaron Rodgers, solid offensive weapons around him, and some up-and-coming defensive talent should give the new coach plenty to work with next season.However, a boost in confidence for the players on the roster could help as well. A little over a decade ago, the Green and Gold got hot towards the end of a down year. Since then, multiple people involved with those teams have said that the success carried over into the following season as the team rebounded to achieve great things the next year.Meanwhile, there remain reasons for optimism that this team can indeed turn things around down the stretch and into next season. Certain factors have inhibited the team from winning games, but the overall performance of both offense and defense have definite and fixable shortcomings. Address those, and it could help change the narrative moving into another uncertain offseason.Aaron Rodgers cites 2006-07 as motivation for Packers to finish strong | Packers WireMike McCarthy's Packers finished with four straight wins in 2006 (led largely by a resurgent defense), which helped buoy the team to a great year in 2007. Perhaps a similar finish this year could portend good things for 2019?The Packers are going to rebound in 2019. Here’s why - SBNation.comBill Connelly's look at the Packers' numbers shows both an offense and a defense that are very good in some areas and very bad in others. With a bit better luck and better execution in specific situations JK Scott Jersey , this team should be due to bounce back next season.Kenny Clark is Packers’ nominee for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award | Packers.comCongrats to Kenny for this honor. It's impressive to see such a young player -- he's still just 23 -- up for this award.Most recent book on Joe Philbin's playcalling: Northeastern, 1996 - ESPNPhilbin talked about his playcalling experience, which has been minimal in the past two decades. Outside of the occasional final preseason game, he didn't call plays in Green Bay, nor did he do so when he was the head coach in Miami. You have to go back to his time at Northeastern University in the mid-90s to find the last time that he did it on a regular basis.Packers QB Aaron Rodgers says accountability never an issue under former coach Mike McCarthy | Packersnews.comRodgers seemed to take issue with some of Winston Moss’ feelings in his tweetstorm from Tuesday; specifically, he mentioned that he told McCarthy explicitly to pick on him in meetings to show the rest of the team that no one player was above the others.24 Amazon workers sent to hospital after robot accidentally unleashes bear spray - ABC NewsThis isn't funny, but rather is a reminder that bear spray is serious stuff and should not be played around with. And maybe it should be kept in areas where warehouse robots can't bust open canisters?The 5 O’Clock Club: former Redskins players still in the NFL The 5 o’clock club is published Wednesday to Saturday during the season, and aims to provide a forum for reader-driven discussion at a time of day when there isn’t much NFL news being published. Feel free to introduce topics that interest you in the comments below.Watching games over the past few weeks, I’ve noted a number of ex-Redskins players on other teams.Lorenzo Alexander, Trent Murphy and Kirk Cousins all playing in the same game (and having significant roles in some of the same plays) caught my attention.Then Kevin King Jersey , this week, I kept hearing Nick Williams’, Brian Orakpo’s, and (once) Will Compton’s names called as I watched the Titans push Philadelphia into third place in the NFC East.I started wondering how many former Redskins players were actually playing for other teams in the NFL.For years, it seemed like leaving the Redskins meant that a player’s career was almost certainly doomed, but lately, that seems to be changing.Certainly, this past offseason saw a big demand for Redskin free agents: Cousins, Trent Murphy, Spencer Long Josh Jones Jersey , Ryan Grant, Terrelle Pryor, Niles Paul, Will Compton and (after the season began) Bashaud Breeland.I decided to see how many former Redskins I could find on 53-man rosters around the league.I don’t have a fancy data base where I can just conduct a query and get an answer, so I did it the old fashioned way by scanning the rosters for 31 teams and making note of any former Redskins player that I noticed. I came away with the 32 names that you see below.I could have easily missed some players or made mistakes.Feel free to let me know in the comments section about any oversight or errors.A couple of weeks earlier, Mack Brown was a Viking (now he’s back on the Redskins practice squad), and I spotted at least one former Redskin on a team’s practice squad, but I decided to focus only on guys who are currently on the active roster or IR.In the end, I found 32 former Redskins who have a contract as a roster-player in the NFL this week.AFC EAST (6)Trent Murphy LDE - BuffaloLorenzo Alexander SLB - BuffaloMartrell Spaight SLB - MiamiTerrelle Pryor WR - NY JetsAndre Roberts WR/PR - NY JetsSpencer Long C - NY JetsAFC NORTH (1)Robert Griffin III QB - BaltimoreAFC SOUTH (6)Ryan Grant WR - IndianapolisZach Pascal WR - IndianapolisNiles Paul TE - JacksonvilleNick Williams WR - TennesseeWill Compton RILB - TennesseeBrian Orakpo ROLB - TennesseeAFC WEST (6)Kevin Hogan QB - DenverSu’a Cravens S - Denver (IR)Austin Reiter C - Kansas CityOrlando Scandrick CB - Kansas CityKendall Fuller CB - Kansas CityDerek Carrier TE - OaklandNFC EAST (1)Nate Sudfeld QB - PhiladlelphiaNFC NORTH (4)Bashaud Breeland CB - Green BayAldrick Robinson WR - MinnesotaTom Compton LG - MinnesotaKirk Cousins QB - MinnesotaNFC SOUTH (4)Logan Paulsen TE - AtlantaTerrell McClain DT - AtlantaJosh LeRibeus LG - New OrleansDeSean Jackson WR - Tampa BayNFC WEST (4)Pierre Garcon WR - San FranciscoAlfred Morris RB - San FranciscoKeenan Reynolds WR - SeattleJohn Sullivan C - LA Rams