McNabb said he was simply doing | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Jul 23 '19

Carson Wentz. Despite the negative reaction in some circle to his comments Black Sidney Jones Jerseys , McNabb sees no reason to say he’s sorry.“Do I need to apologize for anything?” McNabb told Jon Marks and Ike Reese of 94 WIP. “Absolutely not.”what he now does.“What people fail to realize, when you have a job to do as an analyst or someone asks you a question — people want media members to be honest,” McNabb said. “All I was doing was being an analyst and being honest in my comments. It’s nothing personal to Carson. I respect his game, I love Carson as a quarterback. When I do come to the games, I introduce my son to him. I respect the way he prepares himself, I respect the way he plays. But in the game of football, in the game of life Black Avonte Maddox Jerseys , if you’re not doing your job and you’re not healthy enough to be on the field, they will look to replace. People understand what I was saying, but the fact that I said it, it became an issue and that’s a problem.”McNabb is right, generally speaking. But when former players who made their names with a specific team begin calling out current members of that team, things can quickly get dicey. Because the current players and the former and current fans will take that criticism more personally.Eagles tackle Lane Johnson took it very personally, using multiple snake emojis and suggesting that McNabb isn’t respected by the locker room.“I don’t play Twitter war games with kids Josh Sweat Jerseys 2019 ,” McNabb said regarding Johnson. “I’m not gonna go personal with him. There is no battle back and forth. I’ll tell you if you played great. But when I go to a job . . . I’m gonna call it by the way I see it. It’s nothing personal.”Again, he’s right — generally speaking. But he needs to know that it’s one thing for him to criticize the Giants, Cowboys, or Washington. It’s a very different thing for him to criticize the Eagles.Because even though he says it’s not personal for the person sending the message, it’s very personal for the recipient. The Kist & Solak Show #93!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL DraftPodcastsBGN RadioEvaluating the Eagles’ 2019 NFL Draft picksNew,60commentsThe Kist & Solak Show #93!EDTShareTweetShareShareEvaluating the Eagles’ 2019 NFL Draft picksChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsNow that we’ve had time to fully digest the 2019 NFL Draft, it’s time to really dig in on the Philadelphia Eagles’ haul. The overarching theme of the class was “development” with an eye towards a combination of long-term plans and short-term insurance policies.One of the players needing to develop is the Eagles’ 22nd overall selection Andre Dillard. We should be hopeful that he’ll take the necessary strides Black Josh Sweat Jerseys , especially considering the situation he landed in. On The Kist & Solak Show #93 we dug more into Dillard’s road to success by comparing the environments of two players selected back-to-back.The 23rd overall pick by the Houston Texans was Alabama State offensive tackle Tytus Howard. The offensive line coach for the Texans, Mike Devlin, has zero years of coaching up and developing linemen at the collegiate level. Additionally, their hasn’t been many encouraging signs of progress from the lineman he’s coached at the pro level. For a raw prospect like Howard (and Deshaun Watson) it’s a nightmare scenario, especially with the expectations set on him as a first round pick.Conversely, Dillard landed with Eagles’ offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland. Two decades of offensive line coaching experience in college is a big contrast from Devlin. He’s also done pretty well for himself at the professional level. For example:Jason Kelce went to his first two Pro Bowls after Stoutland’s arrival.Joined the team the same year Lane Johnson was selected #4 overall in the 2013 NFL Draft.Turned fifth-round pick Halapoulivaati Vaitai into an adequate/spot starter for a key stretch.Developed third-round selection Isaac Seumalo into a replacement-level starting guard within three years.That’s not even counting the veterans he’s coached up, but I think you get the point. Making matters worse for Howard Derek Barnett Jerseys 2019 , the Texans desperately need to get him to speed in 2019. As it stands now, Dillard has the luxury of being brought along at a more manageable pace. In summation, Howard is fighting an uphill battle while Dillard is in a tremendous position to reach his ceiling.We delve into Dillard’s game and all of the other 2019 NFL Draft selections for the Eagles, plus how the first round unfolded, on The Kist & Solak Show #93! Listen on the media player below or by clicking here if the player doesn’t load. New to podcasts? Check out our guide on how to listen to BGN! FLY EAGLES FLY!