st taken that stress out of my life and helst taken that stress out of my life and hel | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Aug 1 '19
Lewis Hamilton and the Formula One grids other world champions agree the FIAs clampdown on moving under braking is simply clarification of a rule which has always been unwritten. Justice Hill Womens Jersey .Max Verstappens driving has been brilliant and controversial in equal measure this season, with the Dutch teenager earning criticism for moving his car in the braking zone when defending position from other cars. After complaints from both Ferrari drivers earlier in the season, Verstappen used the same tactic on Hamilton in Japan, forcing the reigning world champion into evasive action.The issue was raised in Fridays drivers briefing in Austin, where Charlie Whiting clarified that it is now an offence to change direction under braking. Hamilton said it has only become an issue this season because younger drivers do not understand it is a dangerous tactic to employ.For the ten years Ive been in Formula One its been the same rule that all us drivers understand, the reigning world champion said. Its only newcomers that have come in and potentially not abided by that same rule weve all shared for many, many years.Racing with Michael [Schumacher] had the same rule, and then as Ive gone on... It will be interesting to see if new drivers have come in and have a different route and have a different opinion. But it is about the respect we have for one another. Were travelling at serious speeds so you commit to your defence but you dont do it whilst in braking, so I think its great Charlie has understood the majority of drivers opinions.Hamilton thinks clarification was important to prevent F1 drivers adopting a new dangerous approach to wheel-to-wheel racing.The rules have to be very strict and clear because otherwise if they say youre allowed to move under braking, everyone will do it and well all start a new way of driving which is dangerous. You look at IndyCar, for example, one twitch and the car goes flying, so I think its definitely the right way.Four-time champion Sebastian Vettel reiterated Hamiltons viewpoint, saying the FIAs leniency with earlier cases has spread the message that it is a fair tactic to use.I think its very simple, Vettel said. The day I joined Formula One it was clear and an unwritten law and in recent times we have had situations and got away with it, so for sure the message is that everyone is starting to do it.I think thats the wrong thing, because in the end we spoke about it yesterday and we were just waiting for something to happen. Therefore I think it is a good action to look into these things.McLarens world champion line-up concurred, with Jenson Button denying that the clampdown was proof F1 had become over-regulated.I think this is the correct ruling, the 2009 world champion said. We started a long time ago in this sport and theres always been an understanding its incorrect to move in the braking zone when someone is trying to overtake, because when so youre trying to overtake everything is on the limit. Youre pushing the limit, pushing the boundaries, on the edge of being out of control.And as soon as somebody takes the line in front of you, and takes the line you were aiming for, the space youre aiming for, youre screwed. Youre either going to go over the top of them or miss them and go into the barriers. Its common sense more than anything else. For 15 years of racing I havent really had any issues, just in the last couple of years we have. Now its clear, theyve clarified it, and Im happy about it.Fernando Alonso, who this weekend passed the unenviable 10-year anniversary of his last championship, said the rule has always been the same even if consistency over penalties has not.Not really much to comment, the Spaniard said. It was clear before and its clear now. In football when you take the ball with the hand inside the area, its a penalty. Sometimes the ref gives you the penalty and sometimes they dont. This it was clear before: but sometimes they gave a penalty and sometimes they dont give anything.Kimi Raikkonen, who has been at odds with Verstappen on numerous occasions this season, was happy to see the rule clarified.Obviously you need some rules, sometimes it feels there are some unclear situations and they make a rule for that. It feels like we probably have too many rules but thats how it is. If there were no rules we could do everything, so we need to have some guidelines of what we can do. It sounds a bit stupid sometimes but thats sometimes its beneficial for everybody.Between them, the drivers above account for every F1 world championship since Alonsos first in 2005. Verstappen seemed unmoved by the clarification in Austin, commenting that: Maybe they can get past now Justin Tucker Youth Jersey .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Custom Baltimore Ravens Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Miles-Boykin-Jersey/ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Nelson Spruce laughs at the realization hes just another one of those millennials who moved back in with his parents after college.The Los Angeles Rams rookie receiver is simply taking advantage of convenient geography while he tries to get started in his dream career.Its been like Im back in high school, Spruce said. I wake up in the morning, say goodbye to my parents and drive over here. Go home, get home-cooked meals. Its been kind of surreal.Spruce grew up in Westlake Village, California, a few minutes from the Rams brand-new headquarters in the far-flung LA suburbs. The complex is built on what was a quiet, unused corner of California Lutheran Universitys campus when Spruce left his folks house for Colorado five years ago.They love having me home, Spruce said. Sometimes the tough part is I come over after a 12-hour day of football, and all they want to do is talk about more football, so Ive kind of got to put up with that. But its awesome to be back home.Spruce already accomplished something remarkable by making the Rams 53-man roster as an undrafted free agent despite playing in just one preseason game due to a sprained knee. Hes used to exceeding expectations, too: The lightly recruited prospect became the most prolific receiver in Pac-12 history with the Buffaloes.Spruce and fellow injured rookie receiver Pharoh Cooper practiced with the Rams (1-1) this week, and both should be ready to make their NFL debuts soon, perhaps even Sunday at Tampa Bay.How it affects the offense, I cant tell you, coach Jeff Fisher said. Theyre both rookies. They havent had a regular-season snap yet, but they both have promising futures and showed that they can make plays in the NFL early in the preseason.Two talented rookies could only help: The Rams offense was the leagues worst last season, and it has been the NFLs worst again this season, failing to score a touchdown in the first two games.Spruce sprained his knee in the preseason opener against Dallas, but only after making a team-best six catches for 51 yards and a touchdown. His effort included a highlight-reel catch over the middle.The performance only confirmed whhat the Rams suspected about Spruce, who makes up for any perceived deficiencies in athletic ability with technique and tenacity. Ray Lewis Jersey. Los Angeles was sold enough on Spruce to keep him on the active roster with an injury that has kept him out for a month.It was a weight off my shoulders, just because Ive worked for this opportunity my whole life, and then I (only) had that quarter and a half to really make my mark, Spruce said. To have that valuable time cut short by injury put a lot of stress on me, so once I got that good news, I felt like a new man.Spruce made Pac-12 history with 294 catches during four losing seasons at Colorado, breaking the leagues career record last Halloween at the Rose Bowl. Spruces average sprint times at the combine apparently dissuaded the league from drafting him, but the Rams -- the only team to host him for a private pre-draft workout -- won the competition for his services afterward.Spruce had another strong connection with the Rams: Jared Goff and Spruce share representation, and they trained together for four months before the draft. Before training camp, they also spent dozens of hours throwing and catching in a small group of Rams at Westlake High School, Spruces alma mater.Spruce was an all-league infielder and a .400 hitter at Westlake High before dropping the sport as a senior, and he partly credits his catching skills to the hand-eye coordination learned in baseball.He hadnt lived at home since the day after he graduated from high school, moving straight to Boulder after removing his cap and gown.Its been really convenient not having to look for a place to live, not needing to get familiar with the area, Spruce said. Its just taken that stress out of my life and helped me focus on what were doing here.A few indignities aside, Spruce is grateful to be back under his parents roof -- rent-free, no less.Theyre not charging, he said with a laugh. As long as I give them a couple of tickets every week.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '