t eight balls for 169 yards, including a 40-yard | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Aug 8 '19
A year ago, if you were to make a bet on whether or not legendary South Korean player Kang Ambition Chan-yong would make his first World Championship or retire, the odds would have most likely sided with the latter. Nike Free Nz Online . Today, however, Ambition has not only made the World Championship on his new club, Samsung Galaxy, but hes possibly playing some of the best League of Legends of his career, captaining these upstarts from SSG to the quarterfinals as the top seed coming out of the Group of Death.ESPN spoke to Ambition following the teams 5-1 group stage run that was capped off by a 23-minute blowout of Europes Splyce.Generally speaking, coming into the tournament we first thought that the group stage was going to be really difficult, Ambition said. But we finally made it through, and were hoping to reach the semifinals, at least.Ambition has been a part of some of the most talented teams in South Korean League history. He was famously the mid laner for the MiG/Azubu/CJ Entus Blaze squad that won the first domestic league in South Korea and were always considered a threat to make a deep run in a tournament. Unfortunately, through his four years of playing on the Blaze/CJ Entus roster, he was never able to make it to the pinnacle of international competition.Looking at the record weve been making, I think Samsung Galaxy is the strongest team Ive been on [in my career], he said.Transitioning has been a key part to Ambitions renaissance in 2016. Not switching teams from CJ Entus to Samsung Galaxy, but switching positions, too, as Ambition was a mid laner for the first few years of his career before becoming a jungler in the 2015 season on CJ Entus. After having a limited champion pool and so-so play through his first year as a jungler, hes come into his own, taking over the responsibilities of being Samsungs veteran leader this year.There are a lot of factors that made me change to [becoming a] jungler, he said. The [number] one thing was that I was pretty confident to play as a jungler. I was confident I could become a really good jungler, and from a longtime perspective, I thought I could perform better as a jungler [than a mid laner].When asked if he feels whether he is one of the best junglers in the world currently, he said yes.Samsungs road to Worlds wasnt an easy one. After being terrorized by KT Rolster throughout the entire year without picking up a single map win, KT once again thwarted SSG by eliminating them in the summer domestic playoffs in a one-sided sweep. In the Korean Regional Qualifiers, however, Ambition & Co. were able to strike back with a best-of-five victory that pried the KT Rolster monkey off their back, opening the doors to the World Championship.Samsung [started] from the bottom, Ambition said. People could watch us grow, and I think thats why [they] think were such a fun team [to watch].Honestly speaking, I dont care who we meet in the [quarterfinals], he said. But I think Edward Gaming is the strongest out of the second-place teams from groups.A domestic champion, IEM world champion, and on the road to a Summoners Cup title, Ambition has nearly completed everything possible. However, one moment still sticks out: Lee Faker Sang-hyeoks debut game in the spring of 2013, where he solo-killed Ambition in the mid lane and almost instantly took the title of the worlds best mid from that second forward. Three years later, he might finally have a chance to make amends.Of course I want to get revenge against Faker, he said. But I think its more important to win the game than focusing on [revenge].I think its not just luck [were here], Ambition said. I think Samsung is one of the top teams among the 16 teams here. Were proving ourselves by our performance. Clearance Nike Free Nz . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Cheap Nike Free Wholesale . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.cheapnikefreenz.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. EAST HARTFORD, Conn. -- Bobby Puyol hit a 37-yard field goal with 11 seconds left and UConn avoided a season-opening upset with a 24-21 win over Maine from the Football Championship Subdivision on Thursday night.UConn defensive tackle Mike Myers blocked a 47-yard field-goal attempt with 1:48 to play and UConn drove 50 yards in nine plays for the winning score. Quarterback Bryant Shirreffs hit receiver Brian Lemelle with an 18-yard pass down the left sideline to set up the kick.Shirreffs threw for 162 yards and ran for another 95. UConn tailback Ron Johnson addeed two rushing touchdowns for the Huskies. Cheap Nike Free Nz. Maine quarterback Dan Collins threw for 269 yards and two scores and receiver Jaleel Reed caught eight balls for 169 yards, including a 40-yard touchdown.Black Bears cornerback Najee Goode Jr. forced a Shirreffs fumble and returned it 74 yards for a score that gave Maine a 21-14 fourth-quarter lead.----This story has been corrected to show that the fumble return was 74 not 76 yards ' ' '