make a plan.Lin has been a bright spot for the Nets (2-3) and is averaging 15 p | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Aug 9 '19
Center Rudy Gobert and the Utah Jazz on Monday agreed on a four-year contract extension worth $102 million, according to league sources. Air Max 270 Bowfin Soldes .The Jazz announced the move Monday but did not disclose terms. Gobert tweeted a picture of himself signing the paperwork with the caption 4 more years!Finalizing the deal in advance of Mondays 11:59 p.m. ET deadline allowed the Jazz to avoid restricted free agency on Gobert in July. The contract will fall just shy of the projected max of $106 million.It will be done today, a source close to the talks said earlier Monday.Gobert had told the Salt Lake Tribune this month that he was prepared to wait until restricted free agency in July, if necessary, but sources said Utah was motivated to get a deal done before the extension window closed for 2013 first-round picks to ensure that its defensive anchor stayed off the open market next summer.The Jazz are undoubtedly hoping that re-signing Gobert helps them re-sign star swingman Gordon Hayward in July if Hayward, as expected, opts out of the final year of his contract to become an unrestricted free agent. Utah could also try to reach terms on an extension with Derrick Favors, Goberts frontcourt sidekick, during the season; Favors became eligible for an extension on Oct. 19.Gobert, 24, was drafted No. 27 in 2013 and has career averages of 7.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game. Air Max 270 France Pas Cher . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Air Max 720 Homme Pas Cher . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.nike720pascher.fr/air-max-720-silver.html . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. The Brooklyn Nets will be without point guard Jeremy Lin for at least the next two weeks because of a strained left hamstring.Lin suffered the injury during Wednesday nights 109-101 victory over Detroit after playing 16 minutes. He said he took a long step in transition and planted on his left foot when he felt a tweak in his hamstring.The Nets said Lin would be re-evaluated in two weeks.At first, I was really upset, Lin said Friday before sitting out the Nets game against his former Charlotte Hornets teammates. I came back to my locker, and I wore pink shoes that day for Ava (a friend who is fighting leukemia). I immediately saw the shoes and started thinking about her, and I immediately ended my pity party. It could be a lot worse. Im still blessed that Im going to be back on the court.Lin said he has never had a hamstring injury before.No [timeline], they basically said, Were going to re-evaluate in two weeks, which means two weeks minimum, Lin said. Fromm there, what theyve been saying is that its hard to tell with hamstring stuff. Air Max 270 Bowfin France. Its not always easy to know what is a good timeline. They really havent said anything other than to keep rehabbing, and in two weeks, well see how you feel and go from there and make a plan.Lin has been a bright spot for the Nets (2-3) and is averaging 15 points and 6.2 assists this season after signing a three-year, $36 million deal as a free agent this past summer.In addition to Fridays game against Charlotte, Lin will miss out on a chance to face another of his former teams, the Knicks, at Madison Square Garden next Wednesday.The Nets were already thin at point guard before Lins injury, as veterans Randy Foye (hamstring) and Greivis Vasquez (ankle) are also hurt. Foye, though is expected to return against Charlotte. Vasquez remains out. ' ' '