plained to me I wplained to me I w | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Aug 9 '19
CHENEY, Wash. Ashley Young Jersey . -- Cooper Kupp became the Division I leader for career receiving yards, added to his D-I career touchdown catch record with two more and Eastern Washington scored seven touchdowns after halftime in what is, technically, a come-from-behind 63-30 win over UC Davis on Saturday.Kupp finished with 12 catches for 274 yards -- with TD catches of 32 and 71 yards -- and set the Division I receiving-yards record with 130 in the first half. He came in 107 yards behind Terrell Hudgins (Elon, 2006-09) and ended the game with 5,417 yards receiving. He has 64 TD receptions.Gage Gubrud passed for 486 yards and six touchdowns, leading a furious comeback after halftime, when the Eagles (3-1, 2-0 Big Sky) trailed 23-14. Gubrud opened the half with a lightning drive capped by a 17-yard strike to Shaq Hill. After a UC Davis turnover, Gubrud faked a handoff at the 1 and bounced left to score.The 63 points are Easterns most since 2001 (66 versus Simon Fraser).Manusamoa Luuga rushed for a career-high 160 yards with three TDs for UC Davis (1-4, 0-2). Alexis Sanchez Manchester United Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Timothy Fosu-Mensah Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http:///...ester-united-jersey/ . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Denesh Ramdin, the West Indies wicketkeeper, has said he will have no choice but to accept the selectors supposed decision to keep him out of the Test squad for the upcoming series against India, and use the regional four-day competition to work his way back to the top. The squad for the four-Test series is yet to be named, but Ramdin had lashed out at new selection committee chairman Courtney Browne on Twitter earlier in the week, saying Browne had told him he is being dropped.I havent felt any pressure for the last three or four years, Ramdin told Jamaican radio station Power FM. I felt a bit surprised, but I have no choice but to live by the decision of the higher authority. I dont own cricket, and, well, I have to go back to my game in the regional four day-set up and come again.It seems like Im not a senior player who has done well over the years. But Ive been down that road before and come back and done very well, so I think the process is easy.Ramdin, who has scored 28898 runs in 74 Tests, made 59 and 62 in his most recent Test innings in Australia, a series that West Indies lost 2-0. Luke Shaw Manchester United Jersey. West Indies have not played any Tests since that tour. In their last international assignment, the ODI tri-series last month, Ramdin scored 197 runs at 28.14, with a highest of 91 against Australia in Bridgetown.Expanding on what Browne supposedly told him, Ramdin said: The chairman called me and he explained to me I would no longer be in the four Test series coming up against India.He said over the past five-six years my averages havent been where they should be as a Test player so they need someone else to fill that position and do well for the West Indies.Im pretty disappointed with it; any player would be disappointed. That was said to me that I have to get back in the four-day regional set up and score runs again. ' ' '