Womens Anthony Zettel Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Aug 10 '19

The Vikings defense gets even better."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsNFL Draft2019 NFL mock draft: Minnesota Vikings select Christian WilkinsNew Darius Slay Jersey ,11commentsThe Vikings defense gets even better.EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: Minnesota Vikings select Christian WilkinsBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsThe Minnesota Vikings may have to nail the draft this year. They stretched every last penny of little cap space they had this season, and all they were were able to do is mostly retain players and pick up a single starting guard. After a disappointing 2018 season, the Vikings sit 18th in draft order with eight overall picks in the draft.In our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft, commenter Matthew Hanczewski is charged with being the Vikings’ general manager. And with the 18th pick in the POD Community Mock, Matthew has selected Clemson DT Christian Wilkins. Here’s his explanation.“With the 18th pick I decided to draft Clemson defensive tackle, Christian Wilkins.Minnesota needs help in two main areas, along the offensive line and interior defensive line. I was hoping the versatile Jonah Williams would be available but he was drafted just a few picks prior. I considered Cody Ford or Garrett Bradbury here Sylvester Williams Jersey , leaning more towards Bradbury. He would have fit Minnesota’s zone scheme nicely while being able to play all three interior positions. Ford has met with Minnesota at the NFL Combine and had a private 30 visit. Being able to play tackle and guard, it was yet another difficult pass on fixing the offensive line early. I couldn’t ignore Wilkins was still on the board. He fits an area of need and is arguably the best player available.Christian Wilkins had a dominate year at Clemson. Finishing with a 90 or higher PFF grade in run-defense, pass-defense, and overall. Wilkins was so impressive, PFF ranked him third in their top-101 college players of 2018. He backed up his strong season with a quality showing at the combine. Posting an elite RAS with solid testing in all areas.With Sheldon Richardson leaving for the Cleveland Browns and Linval Joseph turning 31 soon after the season begins, I expect Wilkins to step right into the rotation at defensive tackle while playing a much bigger role in Minnesota’s future.Plus any man over 300 pounds that can do this… Yikes!”Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft Tracker Time to make a confession."Now that we’re less than two weeks away from the NFL Draft, it’s a good time to take a look inward and remind yourself that we often know nothing. For as much research as we do into the NFL Draft http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-matt-prater-jersey , there are countless example from literally anyone in which their detailed scouting report or or their draft projections were wildly off.We fall in love with a prospect or claim that someone shouldn’t go until the sixth round of the draft, then they go on to have a completely surprising career.We shouldn’t run from our mistakes, we should celebrate them and learn from then. Use that experience to constantly remind yourself that while we may feel confident about our scouting process, there’s always a pretty darn good chance we’re going to look like an idiot on draft day and beyond.So let’s celebrate our mistakes with today’s Question of the Day:What NFL Draft prospect did you end up getting completely wrong?My answer: T.J. Clemmings.Back in 2015, I took Clemmings in our POD Community Mock Draft. I passed up on the likes of Todd Gurley, Marcus Peters, and Byron Jones.I made the fatal mistake of believing too much in potential and not enough in actual results. Taking a developmental tackle new to the position was way too big of a risk for the 23rd overall pick Womens Anthony Zettel Jersey , and NFL teams knew it. In reality, Clemmings wasn’t selected until the fourth round. He only lasted two years with the Vikings, then spent a couple years bouncing around the league as depth. As of today, he is a free agent. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage