ri Lehtonen and Antti Niemi, and general manager Jim Nill reiterated Friday that he i | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Aug 12 '19
Andrew McCutchen is still a member of the Pittsburgh Pirates, but the star outfielder said the rampant trade talks did bother him. Cheap Air Force 1 .Id be lying to you if I told you none of this bothered me, McCutchen said Saturday at the teams PirateFest. Of course it did. Im human.Despite that feeling and being on edge, McCutchen said hes where he wants to be.My dream is to be a Pirate my whole career, McCutchen said. My dream is still to win multiple World Series. We all have those dreams.On Thursday, Pittsburgh general manager Neal Huntington said he talked to multiple teams at the winter meetings about McCutchen, but none of them were willing to meet his steep asking price.Our intent coming in here was to have Andrew McCutchen be in our lineup going forward, Huntington said Thursday. No one changed that. Its unlikely someone changes that going forward. Were not going to close the door, but were not going to be making calls.We took calls. We listened. We engaged, Huntington told reporters. And not just on Andrew but on other players who are on one- or two-year contracts. As we will always do, if we find the right move and we believe the right move is to move the player, well move the player. If we believe the right move is to hold the player, then well hold the player.The Washington Nationals were reportedly talking to the Pirates about McCutchen, but the Nats trade for Chicago White Sox outfielder Adam Eaton on Wednesday appeared to end their interest.McCutchen is a five-time All-Star and won a Gold Glove in 2012. He has two years remaining on his contract.Though McCutchen has been given no assurances, he has spoken to Huntington since the leagues winter meetings ended Thursday.We had a really good conversation, McCutchen said. I do understand he has a job. I dont understand what he has to do -- I cant empathize with that, just like he cant empathize with the challenges I could be going through. We had a good conversation. We basically ended it on good terms.McCutchen, who won the National League MVP award in 2013, is coming off his worst major league season, posting career lows in batting average (.256), on-base percentage (.336) and slugging percentage (.430). He also had 24 home runs and 79 RBIs.Youre going to have your off years, but its all about what you do and how you come back from that, McCutchen said. Im looking forward to this season. Im ready to go. Cheap Air Force 1 Shoes Wholesale . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.airforceforsalecheap.com/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. DALLAS -- The Stars signed defenseman Dan Hamhuis to a two-year, $7.5 million contract in the opening hours of free agency Friday, providing another veteran to a strong young group on the blue line.Dallas also re-signed forward Patrick Eaves to a one-year deal and added a pair of defensemen in Andrew Bodnarchuk and Dustin Stevenson.The 33-year-old Hamhuis has split his 12-year career in two places, first with six seasons in Nashville and then six more in Vancouver. He has 303 points (55 goals, 248 assists) in 872 career games.Hamhuis joins Dallas as it appears set to replace two veterans at the blue line.Alex Goligoski signed with Arizona after the Stars traded his rights to them before the draft. Kris Russell is a free agent after coming to Dallas at the trading deadline to boost the defense for a team that ended up as the top seed in the Western Conference. The Stars lost to St. Louis in seven games in the second round.Last summer, the Stars signed 12-year veteran ddefenseman Johnny Oduya away from Chicago with a deal almost identical to the one Hamhuis signed. Cheap Air Force Ones For Sale. . Now the pair will lead a talented young core highlighted by John Klingberg and Stephen Johns.The Stars were inconsistent last season in front of their goalie tandem of Kari Lehtonen and Antti Niemi, and general manager Jim Nill reiterated Friday that he intends to bring back both goaltenders.Eaves had 17 points (11 goals, six assists) in 54 games for Dallas last season, and recorded six points (three goals, three assists) in nine playoff games. The 32-year-old has 190 points (99 goals, 91 assists) in 545 career games.The 27-year-old Bodnarchuk had stints with Columbus and Colorado last season while also spending time with Lake Erie of the American Hockey League. The 26-year-old Stevenson spent last season with Stockton of the AHL. ' ' '