very best in their endeavours. Ill | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Aug 12 '19
NEW HAVEN, Conn. Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys . -- Top seed Agnieszka Radwanska overcame a slow start and breezed past Jelena Ostapenko 7-5, 6-1 on Tuesday night in the second round of the Connecticut Open.Ostapenko had upset four-time New Haven champion Caroline Wozniacki in the first round and had a set point, leading the fourth-ranked player in the world 5-4. But Radwanska rallied to hold serve, then broke the 19-year-old from Latvia in the 11th game to take control of the match.I think I was just more patient and well, just two points better, said Radwanska, of Poland.Before that match, the day belonged to the underdogs.Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium became the fourth lucky loser this week to win a first-round match, beating Belinda Bencic of Switzerland 6-1, 4-6, 7-5.She may have been the luckiest of them all.The 30-year-old, who upset Venus Williams at the Olympics, had lost in the second round of qualifying in New Haven. But she was moved into the main draw after Ukrainian Lesia Tsurenko withdrew earlier in the day with a right knee injury.Flipkens had been hanging around the Connecticut Tennis Center since that Saturdays defeat just to get some practice in before the U.S. Open. She signed in at 11:30 a.m. and found out at noon she would be playing a match.The first thing I had to do is get my rackets done, she said. Luckily I had my match shirts and everything with me.She dominated the first set over a rusty Bencic, who is coming off a left wrist injury and was playing her second competitive match since Wimbledon.But the 19-year-old, who had been ranked as high as No. 7 in the world earlier this year, came back and was up 5-2 in the final set. It was a more poised Flipkens who won the next five games as Bencic lost control, slamming her racket on the court on more than one occasion as the match slipped away.I just knew I had to keep fighting, try to bring every ball back, Flipkens said. I could feel a little that it was going to be mental at the end.Another lucky loser, Johanna Larsson of Sweden, beat seventh-seeded Timea Bacsinszky of Switzerland 7-5, 6-2.The 28-year-old got into the main draw when Russias Svetlana Kuznetsova withdrew with a shoulder injury.You get a second chance and you just want to take it, she said. Im very happy that I made it happen today.Larsson had lost every set in four previous meetings with Bacsinszky, who came in ranked No. 16 in the world.Olympic doubles champions Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina of Russia became the first players to advance to the third round of the singles competition.Vesnina was leading Anett Kontaveit 6-4, 1-0 when the 20-year-old Estonian withdrew with a left thigh injury.Makarova beat qualifier Anatasija Sevastova of Latvia 6-3, 6-2.Were focusing on the singles matches just before the U.S. Open and want to get some wins, Vesnina said. So its great that both of us are still in the draw and still winning and its a good preparation for the U.S. Open, as well.Vesnina will play Elina Svitolina of Ukraine, who won the last match of the day, 6-3, 6-1 over Evgenya Rodina of Russia. Svitolina is playing some of her best tennis coming off her upset of Serena Williams at the Olympics. Cheap Basketball Jerseys .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Discount Basketball Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. http://www.cheapbasketballjerseyscustom.com/ . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury.Motherwell majority shareholder, Les Hutchison, has agreed to sell his 76% shareholding to supporters group the Well Society for £1. Hutchison and the Well Society have signed a memorandum of understanding to agree the deal.The move means Motherwell will become the first fully fan-owned club in the Scottish Premiership. Hutchison has also agreed to provide the club and new owners with working capital over the next few months and deferred loan repayments to ensure the Well Society have every chance to succeed.The deal concludes a five-year effort from the society to own Motherwell Football Club, a role they will take on as soon as all legal agreements are signed.Hutchison, who will immediately step down from his role as director and vice chairman, praised Motherwell boss Mark McGhee and general manager Alan Burrows for helping move the club forward.Jim McMahon now takes over as chairman, with Douglas Dickie as vice chairman, while Tom Feely is appointed as a director with other board members continuing.Hutchison said: I am extremely pleased at the great progress we have made both on and off the park. The new systems and processes now in place together with an excellent management team has ensured a successful turn aroundd at the club. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping. Motherwell manager Mark McGhee I would like to personally thank Mark McGhee and Alan Burrows for their huge contribution to the improvements at Fir Park.I would also like to thank everyone at the club who adopted the many changes I introduced to create a solid foundation to build on and who worked tirelessly to advance the business plan during what was and is a transitional period.With the fans, via the Well Society, nearly in full control, the onus will very much be on them and the wider community to stand by their club in the weeks, months and years ahead.As well as thanking everyone who has joined and is contributing to the Well Society, I would also like to wish the extremely dedicated individuals who will now drive the club forward all the very best in their endeavours. Ill be supporting from afar. Also See: Motherwell fixtures Motherwell stats Scottish Prem table Bet £5 Get £20 Free ' ' '