backwards and forwards all the time. I was heavier back in the day | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Aug 12 '19
PISCATAWAY, N. Nike Tn Trainers .J. -- Rutgers is seven seasons and three coaches removed from their last 3-0 start.But dont expect first-year coach Steve Pikiell to pay it any mind.Were 2-0 and well start preparing on Tuesday for DePaul, Pikiell said. We go one game at a time. I dont care about that stuff.Nigel Johnson came off the bench to score 15 points and Deshawn Freeman added 13 more while grabbing 10 rebounds to lead Rutgers past Drexel 87-66 on Sunday.Bench production is a lot of the reason how you can either win or how you can either lose, Johnson said. Usually the team that has the better bench is going to come out on top.Jonathan Laurent also had 15 points for Rutgers (2-0), C.J. Gettys had 13 with nine rebounds and Candido Sa had 11 points.Rodney Williams led Drexel (0-2) with 24 points.The only lead for Drexel was 5-4 with 18:48 left in the first half when Kurk Lee made a 3-pointer assisted by Miles Overton. Gettys answered for Rutgers with a layup on the next possession.After a Kari Jonsson 3-pointer assisted by Miles Overton to pull Drexel within two with 4:24 left before the break, Rutgers went on a 13-0 run to close the half. Johnson lead the way with five points to give Rutgers a 41-28 lead.Eventually during the course of a game when your offense isnt where you need it to be, if the other time is not scoring, youre in great shape and they did a great job closing out that half, Pikiell said.Rutgers took its largest lead of the game with 1:08 to play, when Corey Sanders hit a pair of free throws to make it 85-60.It is a process and every game is a learning moment. I told the guys that we need to be immune to the result, win or lose. Thats what consistent teams do. You cant get too high or too low, Drexel coach Zach Spiker said. But we certainly go back to campus with a clear plan of what we need to do to improve.Earlier, the Scarlet Knights opened the second half by stretching the lead to 18 when Deshawn Freeman got a three-point play after being fouled by Sammy Mojica on the layup, making it 44-26 with 19:34.Drexel pulled to within 13 after Rodney Williams hit a layup to make it 58-45 with 10:39 to go.BIG PICTURERutgers: Among the Scarlet Knights many struggles last year that resulted in a 7-25 campaign, 1-17 conference record and the firing of coach Eddie Jordan, was a short bench. Rutgers displayed that they have much more help off the bench this year. After playing nine players off the bench in the season opening 86-57 win against D-II Molloy, Pikiell played a steady 10-man rotation.Drexel: The Dragons appear to have found an impactful freshman guard in Lee. After 17 points, five rebounds and three assists in his collegiate debut, Lee had 14 points, six assists and two steals.SHOOTING STRUGGLESAfter shooting just 31.7 percent on 20-of-63 in a season-opening loss at Monmouth, Drexel improved their shooting against Rutgers. Slightly. The Dragons shot 38.2 percent from the line on 26-of-68 shooting.CLEANING THE GLASSRutgers dominated Drexel on the glass, outrebounding Drexel 56-29.I like those. Those are great numbers, Pikiell said, adding, Were emphasizing that and we got some big guys and they kind of went at it.UP NEXTRutgers will look to go 3-0 for the first time since 2008-2009 when they travel to DePaul on Thursday.Drexel will try to get its first win of the season when they host Hartford on Friday. Nike Tn Trainers Sale .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http:///...bullet-for-sale.html . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Mako Vunipola produced his finest rugby for England during the summer tour of Australia but still began the season with a warning from Eddie Jones that read dont eat too much.Mako and younger brother Billy face a regular battle to control their weight with their resolve tested most when they visit family in Tonga during the summer.Every player in contention for the forthcoming Old Mutual Wealth series at Twickenham has been sent a generic letter by Jones that was personalised by some individual instructions from the head coach.Among the pointers Jones had written down for the elder Vunipola was to avoid a summer blow-out and the 25-year-old loosehead is pleased to have limited his weight gain to only half a stone.I was expecting worse so it was all right! I got a letter through saying Im in contention.... Im happy to be in contention, Vunipola, who was talking ahead of the Old Mutual Wealth Series, said. Eddie likes to keep us on our toes - everyone got the letter reminding them of what they need to do. My interesting bit was dont eat too much - to lose some weight.Vunipola was an influential figure during the 3-0 series whitewash of Australia and earned lavish praise from Jones, but having returned to these shores he must now renew his duel with loosehead rival Joe Marler. Marler ruled himself out of the tour citing the menntal fatigue that accumulated during a season stalked by controversy and although he has slipped behind Vunipola in the pecking order, he is fit and determined to win back the starting jersey. Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07. A three-day training camp in Brighton that began on Sunday will see the pair lock horns once more and Vunipola values the competition.Having Joe Marler back in the squad is a bonus. Hes a good guy, I play some cards with him. He is in good spirits, Vunipola said. Joe didnt really change during last season, he kept his private life to himself. Hes the same Joe as usual.He works hard in training but off the field loves to have a laugh with the boys.Both players will take part in a judo session on Monday, supervised by British coaches JP Bell and Katie Howie, with the aim of enhancing breakdown skills.The last time I did judo I nearly passed out! I did it at an Under-18s camp. That was my first and only experience of it, Vunipola said. We had to roll backwards and forwards all the time. I was heavier back in the day, so by the seventh or eighth roll I nearly passed out so they made me stop. Judos not my game!It will be good for all that tackling work around the ball and for grappling at breakdown.? ' ' '