s Jersey. Terrell scored nine pointss Jersey. Terrell scored nine points | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Aug 15 '19
ANN ARBOR, Mich. Ryan Tannehill Jersey . -- Michigan?quarterback Wilton Speight didnt get the immediate beginning he wanted after winning a months-long quarterback competition to start under center for the No. 7 Wolverines.Speight threw an interception to?Hawaii defensive back Damien Packer?for an interception?on the first play of the season.After that, not much else went wrong for Speight or the Wolverines. The junior quarterback threw for 123 yards with three touchdowns to three different receivers as Michigan rolled up a 35-0 halftime lead. He finished 10-of-13 for 145 yards as the Wolverines cruised to a?63-3 victory.?While it took a full offseason for head coach Jim Harbaugh to publicly state his confidence in Speight as the starter, that faith didnt falter with the rocky start. Speight said the coach almost laughed when he made it to the sideline after throwing the interception.Obviously that wasnt the start I was imagining, Speight said. I was kind of rolling to our sideline and my momentum carried me right into Coach. He just grabbed me and held me and kind of starting laughing.Harbaugh said he was much more concerned with seeing how Speight would bounce back from his first major mistake of the year. Michigan started the following drive on its own 2-yard line, and the redshirt sophomore engineered a 98-yard touchdown drive capped off by a corner route pass to Grant Perry in the end zone that the coach said couldnt have been thrown any better.He responded in tremendous fashion, Harbaugh said. He had total command, and I think it bodes really well for our team and it bodes really well for his career.Three other quarterbacks --?Shane Morris, John OKorn and Alex Malzone?-- all played in the Wolverines blowout victory Saturday. Morris and OKorn completed all seven of their combined passing attempts for a total of 61 yards between them. Harbaugh said the competition among all the quarterbacks during August helped push each individual higher.Speight said he isnt sure exactly when he won the starting job, but he went into training camp with the confidence that it was his to lose. Harbaugh said he and the team had decided on Speight as their man last week, but the decision was not for public consumption before Saturdays first snap.You just kind of read body language and how practice is going and stuff like that, Speight said Aug. 23. I think guys will have a certain mindset going into the game. You just kind of feel it out.Speight played in six games as a backup last season, most notably leading a game-winning touchdown drive in the fourth quarter against Minnesota.Harbaugh also had opted to keep his starting quarterback private for last seasons opener, ultimately deciding to go with fifth-year senior Jake Rudock. He went on to throw for 3,017 yards and 20 touchdowns as Michigan won 10 games in Harbaughs first season as coach of his alma mater.In other news for the Wolverines, top running back DeVeon Smith left the game early with a midsection injury but should be ready for next weeks game against Central Florida. Harbaugh said it was a coachs decision not to play All-America cornerback Jourdan Lewis at all in the first game of the season because of a minor injury. Lewis was in full pads on the sideline and is also expected to return next week.Starting defensive linemen Bryan Mone and Taco Charlton, however, are more in doubt for next week. Mone, who missed all of last season with a broken leg, will get an MRI for an unspecified injury. Charlton injured an ankle Saturday. Earl Campbell Youth Jersey . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Warren Moon Titans Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http:///...cnair-Womens-Jersey/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Zach Johnson made four 3-pointers and scored 21 points and Christian Terrells layup with two seconds to play in overtime helped Florida Gulf Coast beat Long Beach State 68-67 on Friday night in a Battle 4 Atlantis campus game.Long Beach State scored seven straight points in overtime, but Terrell made a jumper and Demetris Morant dunked and the Eagles pulled to within 67-66 with 25 seconds left. Terrell got the ball from Rayjon Tuckers defensive rebound off a missed 49ers free throw and drove for the winning bucket. Bruce Matthews Jersey. Terrell scored nine points and Brandon Goodwin and Marc-Eddy Norelia scored 10 apiece for the Eagles (3-3).Justin Bibbins two free throws with three seconds left in the first half put the 49ers up 30-27. Terrells free throw tied it at 60 at the end of regulation.Gabe Levin scored 18, Temidayo Yussuf scored 15 and Bibbins had 12 for the 49ers (1-7). ' ' '