troke. The 30-year-old from Oklahoma Ctroke. The 30-year-old from Oklahoma C | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Aug 23 '19
Troubled former Parramatta and Manly star Kieran Foran has admitted he tried to take his own life as personal issues involving his ex-partner got the better of him. Nikola Jokic Nuggets Jersey .The Kiwi international was granted a release from the beleaguered Eels last week, less than a year after joining the club from Manly on a five-year deal worth $5 million.In a candid interview with News Corp Australia, Foran revealed that he has walked away from the NRL to focus on getting his life back on track.He told Eels coach Brad Arthur in December that he was struggling to cope before his life spiralled out of control in April.The intent was there, Foran said.I wanted out. About 1.30am I remember driving in my car, thinking in my head what way I was going to kill myself.I ended up driving back to my apartment, where I was staying in the city. I had a batch of left-over pills that were pain-killing medication. I tried to basically overdose.I remember the week vividly. I had been struggling, I had a lot going on. Trying to work through my relationship breakdown, with two young kids, with my ex-partner, while juggling football.I just wasnt coping. I could see I was starting to lose hope on life, really. I just couldnt see that light at the end of the tunnel.I just remember one late Thursday night it all got too much for me.I cant remember the exact amount (of pills I took). It was a handful. I remember getting told the next day by the nurses that it wasnt enough to kill me but definitely enough to make me crook.At the time I was hoping that it was gonna do the job. Im grateful Im here today, but I remember waking up the next morning wishing that it had worked.Foran says there is no time frame for a return rugby league.My priority at the moment is getting myself right, he said.I know there will come a time where I need to earn a living.When I get that love and desire back for rugby league, then I will know I will want to play it again.At the moment I have no motivation to play it. I wanna get my shoulder right. I wanna get healthy again in the mind and the body.* For support and information about suicide prevention, call Lifeline on 13 11 14, Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467 or MensLine Australia on 1300 78 99 78 Will Barton Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Jarred Vanderbilt Nuggets Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Paul-Millsap-Nuggets-Jersey/ .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. OMAHA, Neb. -- Michael Phelps wondered whether the younger generation of swimmers is ready to fill his very large shoes. The 18-time Olympic champion is finding out that, yes, the new kids are all right.Hell be seeing several fresh faces on the U.S. team at next months Rio Games. Phelps was just 15 when he made the first of his five Olympic teams in 2000. Now hes 31 and getting ready to hang up his suit for good after Rio.With the trials halfway through, here are some of the Olympic newcomers in the pool:MAYA DIRADOThe 23-year-old Stanford graduate from Santa Rosa, California, made her first and last Olympic team. After the games, she plans on retiring from the sport and starting a business analysts job waiting for her in Atlanta. She will swim the 400-meter individual medley in Rio. I bring just a sense of calm, and because this is my last one, I feel Ill help people appreciate what theyre doing and the opportunity theyll get to have.LILLY KINGThe 19-year-old from Evansville, Indiana, has been rising over the past year. She broke the American record in the 100- and 200-yard breaststrokes while winning a pair of NCAA titles at Indiana University in March.OLIVIA SMOLIGAThe 21-year-old swimmer from Glenview, Illinois, won NCAA titles in the 50 and 100 freestyles for Georgia in March. At 6-foot-2, Smoliga is one of the taller athletes on the womens team. Her biggest previous international competition was the 2015 Pan Am Games, where she won silver in the 100 back. Shell swim that event in Rio.KELSI WORRELLThe 21-year-old senior-to-be at Louisville owns two NCAA titles in the 100 butterfly. She won three medals at last years Pan Am Games. She is the oldest of six siblings, all of whom swim. The resident of Westampton, New Jersey, is deeply religious and says she hopes to share her faith with her Olympic teammates.JACK CONGERThe 21-year-old from Rockville, Maryland, won three medals at last yeears World University Games. Allen Iverson Jersey. He made the Olympic team in the 800 freestyle relay. Conger attends Texas and is on the same Nations Capital club team as Katie Ledecky.KEVIN CORDESFour years ago, he finished third in the 100 breaststroke at trials, missing the Olympic team by 43-hundredths of a second. The 22-year-old from Naperville, Illinois, broke the American record and swam the worlds second-fastest time this year in winning the 100 breast at trials.TOWNLEY HAASHe will be making his international debut in Rio. Haas won NCAA titles in the 200 and 500 freestyles in March for Texas. The 19-year-old from Richmond, Virginia, qualified for Rio in the 200 free and 800 free relay in his first trials.CHASE KALISZThe 22-year-old from Bel Air, Maryland, is a protege of Phelps and shares his coach, Bob Bowman. Now 22, Kalisz (KAY-lish) idolized Phelps as a youngster and used to pester him for autographs that he traded to get T-shirts from other swim teams. He qualified for Rio in the 400 IM, an event Phelps dominated for years but has since dropped. Kaliszs winning time at trials is second fastest in the world this year. He has plenty of international experience at worlds and Pan Pacific championships, and has been closely tutored by Phelps at their training base in Arizona.RYAN MURPHYThe 20-year-old from Jacksonville, Florida, will swim the 100 backstroke in Rio. He has a pair of bronze medals in the event from the Pan Pacific Championships and Pan Am Games.DAVID PLUMMERHe just missed making the Olympic team four years ago, finishing third in the 100 backstroke. The 30-year-old from Oklahoma City was second this time. Like Phelps, he is the father of a newly born son. Hes competed at three world championships and made his first Olympic team on his third try. ' ' '