Luke Willson Jersey White | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Aug 24 '19

Matthew Stafford is heading into his 11th season as the Lions’ quarterback Womens Ricky Wagner Jersey , but his first with offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell. He doesn’t want any excuses about a new playbook slowing things down this year.Stafford said on NFL Network that he and Bevell are working hard together to make sure everyone is on the same page in advance of Week One.“For coach Bevell and I, we’ve got to put our relationship in fast forward,” Stafford said. “The sooner we’re seeing eye to eye and understanding what each other like, and what we’re thinking, the better for this offense. We’ve had some great conversations. I’ve done everything I can to try and dive into this playbook and make sure that I’m pushing the other guys in this offense to catch up and make sure were going at the level we need to. We’ve got a talented team. There’s no time to sit around. Let’s go win some games and do it at a high level.”Stafford and the Lions’ offense were a disappointment last year, which is why Jim Bob Cooter was fired and Bevell was hired to replace him. No one in Detroit can afford a repeat of 2018, so Stafford and Bevell need to make sure everything is a go. Watch Trey Flowers, Jesse James and Justin Coleman address the Detroit media?"For a nice change of pace Womens Dwayne Washington Jersey , the Detroit Lions held press conferences for their new free agent class. It was a welcomed event, as there is a significant amount of buzz around the moves general manager Bob Quinn has made in the opening days of free agency, and fans were eager to see and hear from the team’s newest players. The trio of pressers started with former Steelers tight end Jesse James. Out of the three, no one was more open about his experience than James—who not so coincidentally is the only one of the three that doesn’t have experience under Matt Patricia. James had no trouble addressing the dysfunction in Pittsburgh and also complimenting the Detroit Lions organization. “When you look at the Lions, they have a great franchise, they have a great ownership, Mrs. Ford,” James said. “The Ford family has done a great job over the years Luke Willson Jersey White , pretty similar to how the Rooney family was for me in Pittsburgh.”You can watch the entire thing below: Next up was cornerback Tracy Coleman. The media was eager to answer the question on everyone’s mind: Are you really cousins with Darius Slay? “The city where we’re from, everybody’s cousins,” Coleman joked before confirming that no, he is not blood related to Slay. Coleman spoke on several topics, though he skirted perhaps the most informative one: Where will you be playing on this defense? Coleman wouldn’t commit to the slot nor outside corner roles, but he offered his thoughts on Matt Patricia, told stories of growing up with Darius Slay and detailed his own strengths. Watch it here:To close out the day, the Lions trotted out the main event: The man with the $90 million contract. Trey Flowers stepped out to the podium with his parents alongside. He spoke about what he’d do with the money http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-kenny-golladay-jersey , how he ended up choosing the Lions, building a winning culture, and convincing his 6-year-old daughter to move to Detroit.Additionally, Tori Petry conducted three more intimate one-on-one interviews with all three. You can view them all here:Jesse JamesJustin ColemanTrey Flowers