portunity again to have a good one and Ill make the w | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Aug 28 '19
Rob Nelson of ESPN Stats & Information revisits the worst bad beats from the weekends gambling action. Maxx Crosby Raiders Jersey .Closing lines are courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, and pick percentages are via Wunderdog Sports.Saturday?Kansas State Wildcats at Baylor BearsClosing line: Over/under 59Just less than 25 percent of the action was on the under in this one, and those bettors looked to be on the winning side. The game was scoreless with less than seven minutes left in the second quarter. Even after three touchdowns in final 6:43 of the half, the under was still in good shape with Kansas State leading 14-7. However, after a slow start, the points started coming bunches.?Unfortunately for those on the under, Baylor couldnt stop the Wildcats in the second half, specifically Alex Barnes. Kansas States freshman running back racked up four touchdowns after halftime, with the fourth score pushing the total over with 3:08 left in the game. There were 42 points scored in the second half, including 21 in the final 7:28.Final score: Kansas State 42, Baylor 21 (Game goes over)Virginia Cavaliers at Georgia Tech Yellow JacketsClosing line: Georgia Tech -10.5Despite entering the game with a 2-8 record, Virginia outplayed Georgia Tech for most of the way on Saturday, outgaining the Yellow Jackets by 88 yards, possessing the ball for 38:37 and coming up with 17 more first downs.Still, three late turnovers ultimately cost those who took Virginia and the points, including a back-breaker with just more than four minutes left. With the Cavaliers trailing 24-17, Matt Johns was picked off by Georgia Techs Lance Austin, who returned it 24 yards to the house. This marked the fifth ATS loss for Virginia in its past six games.Final score: Georgia Tech 31, Virginia 17 (Georgia Tech covers)?SundayJacksonville Jaguars at Detroit LionsClosing line: Lions -5The Jaguars came into this game with a 7-2 ATS record as an underdog of more than a field goal since last season. That trend looked like it was about to continue, until an excruciating final drive by the Lions. After a Jacksonville punt with a little more than eight minutes left, Detroit had the ball and a 23-19 lead. The Lions would proceed to go a drive that must have made anyone who bet the Jaguars go crazy.Two plays in particular are still haunting those bettors. On fourth-and-2 from the Jacksonville 46-yard line,?SenDerrick Marks?was penalized for encroachment to extend Detroits drive. The other play came on third-and-5 from the Jacksonville 36-yard line, when the Lions were a first down away from being able to run out the clock. They got the first down, but Theo Riddick stopped the clock by going out of bounds. Four plays later, Matt Prater nailed a 43-yard field goal to put Detroit up seven with 22 seconds left. The Jaguars were outscored 10-0 in the final quarter.Final score: Lions 26, Jaguars 19 (Lions cover)?Chicago Bears at New York GiantsClosing line: Over/under 41.5After opening at 47.5, the over/under for this game moved all the way down to 41.5 by kickoff. Heavy winds were expected at Metlife Stadium, and that turned out to be a huge factor in this one. Playing without key offensive starters in Alshon Jeffery and Kyle Long, the Bears started strong, scoring on their first three possessions. Chicago led 16-9 at halftime, with the total on pace to go over.In the second half, the Giants scored touchdowns on their first two possessions and took a 22-16 lead with 6:49 left in third quarter. Why the weird score? Well, the teams combined to miss three extra-point attempts, including two by former Chicago kicker?Robbie Gould. Connor Barth?-- the Bears current leg -- added a missed field goal attempt early in the fourth, and that proved to be the last scoring opportunity for either team. The game ended with a 21:49 scoring drought, causing bettors who took the over to fall 3.5 points short of cashing their tickets.?Final score: Giants 22, Bears 16 (Total goes under)?Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles RamsClosing line: Pick emJared Goffs first start will be a tough one to forget if you took the Rams. Los Angeles led 10-0 and was driving into Dolphins territory late in the game. Faced with a fourth-and-1 with 6:45 left, coach Jeff Fisher elected to kick a field goal instead of going for it. At this point in the game, ESPNs win probability model gave the Rams more than a 97 percent chance to win.Thats when it all went downhill. Greg Zuerlein missed that 48-yard field goal attempt off the left upright, and then Miamis offense came alive. Ryan Tannehill led a pair of touchdown drives in the final minutes to give the Dolphins an improbable win. Not only will Fisher be blamed by those who bet on his Rams on Sunday, but the loss marked the 162nd of his career, tying him with Tom Landry for the second-most defeats in NFL history.Final score: Dolphins 14, Rams 10 (Dolphins cover) Antonio Brown Youth Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. John Matuszak Raiders Jersey. 1 position.  The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. https:///...off-Inverted-Jersey/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season.In a brutally honest post-fight assessment, a distraught Eddie Alvarez has admitted he is full of regret about how he fought against Conor McGregor at UFC 205. McGregor knocked Alvarez out in the second round of their lightweight title fight at Madison Square Garden on Saturday to become the first fighter to hold two UFC world titles simultaneously.It was a punch-perfect performance from McGregor who knocked Alvarez down three times in the opening three minutes as the Philadelphia native had no answer for his deadly counter left hand. Going into the bout, Alvarez spoke repeatedly about how he planned to expose McGregors perceived weakness in the grappling department but he came nowhere near doing so on fight night, with the Irishman easily stuffing his takedown attempts. Conor McGregor punches Eddie Alvarez in their UFC lightweight championship fight In an emotional post on Instagram, Alvarez admitted he paid the price for completely abandoning his game plan and said the biggest payday of his career is little solace for performing so poorly on such a grand stage.Alvarez wrote: Congrats to Conor and his camp on an amazing accomplishment. These guys continue to deliver, hats off to you fellas.As for my performance, the only thing I can honestly say was I blew it… I did nothing I trained [for]. I did the complete opposite of what we planned on a daily basis for 10 weeks.To sum up our plan in a sentence it was Go left and mostly wrestle. Instead I circled into his left hand and mostly boxed. Fighting the way I did was a for sure death sentence and the result was fitting. Conor McGregor declared he wants a better contract or a share of the ownership of the sports body after beating Eddie Alvarez I say it all the time, there is really small margin for error at this level and I paid for my mistakes. Ronnie Lott Jersey. . I managed to make it to the biggest stage and audience in my long career and [messed] it all up when I arrived. My heart sincerely hurts and when I dwell on it, I fill up with regret and anger.If there was a list of what not to do against an opponent of this nature I did them all on Saturday. I am disappointed in myself and this is not a reflection of my coaches, training partners, and the endless hours of training I commit to this sport.Every time I get into the cage I negotiate being vulnerable and possibly embarrassed against the opportunity to do something great and grow more. I always choose the latter regardless of the anxiety it brings to me. I think this choice is the only reason I ever succeeded in the first place.I thought in my head at least making a lot of money would make me happy but I am having a lot of trouble enjoying myself regardless of the cheque thats going to be written. I am very uneasy and discontent for the most part. Conor McGregor celebrates his KO victory over Eddie Alvarez I am lucky to have my wife and my child at a time like this to help me laugh and smile and let me know everythings going to be all right. They are my saving grace, without them I am a shell of a man.Besides the outcome I thoroughly enjoyed fight week and the lead up, it was a lot (of) fun.I have never defined myself off one win and Ill never define myself off one loss. I simply had a bad night. Ill have the opportunity again to have a good one and Ill make the walk to see what I got every time.Thanks for listening - EA Also See: OBJ reveals McGregor inspiration McGregor makes history in NY McGregor: I want my UFC stake Triple H backs McGregor for WWE ' ' '