best effective field goal percentage (third in th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Aug 30 '19
Dak Prescott is the 2nd rookie QB in NFL history to lead his team to a 6-1 start, according to Elias. Serge Gnabry Jersey . Arjen Robben Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Mats Hummels Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. http:///...yeong-munich-jersey/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we pose a question to a rotating panel of ESPN fantasy basketball experts to gauge their thoughts on a hot topic. Todays contributors are ESPN Fantasys Kyle Soppe and Joe Kaiser, and DFS expert Renee Miller.Jrue Holiday is set to make his season debut Friday. His overall fantasy game is comparable to what weve seen from Jeff Teague and Dennis Schroder this season, including the fact that all three come with significant question marks. Rank these three for the remainder of the season, factoring in games played, and explain your reasoning.Kyle Soppe: Despite all three of these point guards being very capable of producing strong fantasy numbers, I feel reasonably good about Schroder leading this trio. He was my highest-ranked of these three coming into the season based on my thoughts that he would thrive with a significant minutes uptick. And with more than 16 points and 6 assists a night, he has done nothing to be knocked off the top spot. Give me Teague over Holiday for the rest of the season, but not because hes the more talented player -- I dont think he is -- but rather for his raised floor. You know exactly what youre going to get from Teague, and you can feel good about getting that production for the entirety of the season (he has played in 95.8 percent of games since the beginning of the 2011-12 season). Holiday is capable of stuffing the stat sheet as well, but considering that he has missed 118 games over the last three-plus seasons and has serious family concerns, there is no reason to roll the dice for a marginal statistical bump at best. So its Schroder, Teague, Holiday for me the rest of the way.Joe Kaiser: Youre right, these three point guards are very comparable, but if I had to rank them 1-3, my order would be Holiday, Teague, then Schroder. The reasoning here isnt very complicated: While all three average right around 14-16 points, 2-3 rebounds and 6 assists per game, Holiday has a slight advantage over the others from 3-point range, and his career mark of 1.4 steals per game is narrowly ahead off Teague (1. Jeong Woo-yeong Jersey. 2) and well ahead of Schroder, who surprisingly has never averaged more than 0.9 SPG in a season and is at 0.5 SPG as a starter this season. While Teague comes close to Holiday, what concerns me is his cold shooting on his new team in Indiana. A career 44.6-percent shooter, the 28-year-old is at 39.3 percent in his first 12 games as a Pacer, and the further we get into the season, the more that may be a lasting issue.One other factor to consider in all this is health, and thats where Teague and Schroder do have an advantage over the injury-prone Holiday, who has played in more than 65 games just once in the last five seasons. If that scares you away from the Pelicans point guard, Teague and Schroder might be better options to turn to since theyre safer bets to last the whole season.Renee Miller: Im not a person who likes to predict the distant future. Instead, I use the best information currently available to make good decisions in fantasy sports for today. If that decision involves picking up Holiday in a season-long league, Id make sure there are no significant costs associated with it. Ive always liked Holiday as a player, but he has a hard time staying healthy, missing around half the season in 2013-14 and 2014-15, and starting just 23 games last year.Given that, and the fact that when they do play, these three point guards put up similar numbers (16 points, 3 boards, 6 dimes, 1.5 swipes), Im making my decision between Schroder and the guy he used to back up in Atlanta, Teague, based on team factors. Atlanta plays at the fastest pace (fifth in the league), has the best effective field goal percentage (third in the league, important for assists) and is the best team of the three in terms of offensive and defensive efficiency. Together, those factors put Schroder in the best position to succeed long-term, but in DFS, I very much consider all three guards to be price- and matchup-dependent plays. ' ' '