Trevor Daniel Jersey White | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Sep 3 '19

Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: 8/25/18 Over the past 10 months or so Womens Braxton Miller Jersey , I’ve been working, selling wine and beer to a bunch of very nice people.That has exposed me to something that is a scourge upon any society—craft beer. Depending on who you are or what your opinions are on alcohol, those two words may evoke an image of a handlebar mustache sporting, unicycle riding, platt shirt clad nerd pontificating (that was me at one point earlier this year) about the glory of this Oolong Tea IPA. Heck, that last paragraph was pretty stereotypical Womens Arian Foster Jersey , and that’s what I’m curious about. There is a weird mystique that surrounds craft beer simply because of the people who drink it.I wonder just how many of you out there drink craft beer in any form (if so, what are you drinking, friend?).If you do indulge in craft beer, why do you?If you don’t, why do you choose not to?Feel free to let loose in the comments with an answer to that question or anything else, Texans-related or not http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-bradley-roby-jersey , as you enjoy your Saturday evening with us here at BRB. The Texans are apparently looking to add competition to a position that doesn’t need competition."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕News2019 NFL Free Agency2019 NFL Free Agency: Marquette King To Visit Houston TexansNew,40commentsThe Texans are apparently looking to add competition to a position that doesn’t need competition.CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Free Agency: Marquette King To Visit Houston TexansMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsI’m mad!!!!!!From 2014 to 2018, the Texans employed Shane Lechler as their punter.Lechler is a former All-Pro who will go down as one of the greatest punters of all time. He was cool. The type of man you aspire to be when you are 40 years old. Billy goat gray goatee. Back pocket blue jeans dented and imprinted from hockey pucks of snuff. A liver swirling in yellow belly Banquet original. Floppy Kacey Musgrave hats. Pearl snap shirts and leather bracelets. A real cool guy. He just wasn’t good though. From 2014 to 2018, the Texans’ punting unit ranked lost 6.1, 15.1 (31st), 13 (30th) Womens Derek Newton Jersey , and 10.7 (28th) expected points per season according to Football Outsiders. The Texans’ special teams unit finished in the bottom of the league year after year. No changes were ever made. The punter couldn’t be questioned. Last season, Lechler lost his job to rookie UDFA Trevor Daniel. Lecher was sad and upset about something that should have happened a long time ago. After years of awful punting units, the Texans finally changed their punter, and guess what?The punting unit became immediately and substantially better. The Texans’ punting unit added 4.5 expected points last season. Wow. Crazy. Who knew punting the ball as far as you possibly could to the detriment of your coverage team was a bad thing? Yet today Aaron Wilson reported the Texans are bringing in Marquette King for a visit. I have no qualms with King, who is a fine punter. I have qualms with the Texans looking to add competition to a spot that doesn’t need it. Daniel is a second year player. He’s on a cheap deal. He was very good last year and should get better. The Texans still have $41 million in cap space according to Over the Cap, and they are out here looking to push Daniel Womens Jay Prosch Jersey , instead of, you know, trying to find interior pass rushing help, or adding a quality pass catching third down back, or flipping the tires on another physical, sideline-dwelling Trevor Daniel Jersey White , first down snagging wide receiver, or grabbing another cornerback for a room that can use additional talent. The Texans should have added punting competition three years ago.Not this year, not after the season Daniel had.They would be better off looking to improve the roster in different ways than this one.