dropped a large hint that he would not fight at UFC 200 if his Irish rival was frozen o | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 8 '19
BOISE, Idaho -- Chandler Hutchison scored 23 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and Boise State opened its season Saturday with an 85-46 drubbing of NAIA-Northwest University. Gary Trent Jr. Jersey .Ben Tucakovic drilled a 3-pointer to get the Eagles even, 3-3 two minutes into the game, but Boise State ran off 14 straight points and never looked back. The Broncos led by 23 points at intermission, 43-20.Boise State now is 29-20 in season openers as a four-year school. Last years season-opening loss at Montana snapped a string of eight straight season-opening wins.Alex Hobbs had 11 points off the bench for the Broncos and Justinian Jessup added another 10 points.Tucakovic finished with 12 points to lead Northwest, with Michael Dupree adding another 10 points.Boise State plays in the Gildan Charleston Classic next week, opening the tourney Thursday against College of Charleston. Brandon Roy Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Terry Porter Blazers Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Bill-Walton-Blazers-Jersey/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night.UFC president Dana White has told Conor McGregor to forget about fighting at UFC 200 in July. McGregor had been due to fight Nate Diaz in a rematch in Las Vegas this summer, the man he lost his unbeaten UFC record to, but briefly announced his retirement from the octagon earlier this week.He retracted his retirement on Thursday, saying his earlier announcement had been provoked by the amount of promotional work he had been forced to do for previous fights. But White said that was part and parcel of UFC and ruled out the chance of Diaz taking on McGregor for a second time at a press conference in Las Vegas, one the Irishman failed to show for.Anybody who has fought for the UFC over the last 16 years knows that we try to give as much leeway as we can on things, White said. McGregor (left) lost for the first time in his UFC career when Diaz defeated him in March But you have to show up to promote the fight. You have to show up to press conferences and shoot the commercials. Its part of the job. Its what we do here.We gave Conor every opportunity in the world to get here. We get crriticised a lot for bending too much to Conor - and we do. Custom Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys. Conor is a guy that has stepped up and fought in big fights on short notice. I respect Conor very much as a fighter and I like him, but you have to show up and do this stuff. Diaz applies a choke hold to win by submission against McGregor during UFC 196 in Las Vegas Diaz was in attendance at the press conference, along with a number of other fighters, and dropped a large hint that he would not fight at UFC 200 if his Irish rival was frozen out of proceedings.I came to fight Conor McGregor and I dont really have too much interest in anyone else, Diaz said. I dont have any interest in fighting at all. If thats what we were going to do, I thought we were going to do it.I didnt ask for that fight, he asked for that fight. If we dont do that fight, Im going on vacation. Also See: Do you like McGregor? McGregor: I am not retired McGregor pulled from UFC 200 Who is UFCs real No 1? ' ' '