home againsthome against | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Sep 9 '19
Jim Mallinder offered no consolation to Dylan Hartley after the England captain lasted just six minutes off the bench as Northampton were dominated 37-10 by Leinster at Franklins Gardens. Cheap Jerseys 2020 .Leinster had started in efficient fashion, Rob Kearneys fine line-break setting up young Ireland centre Garry Ringrose to go over after just two minutes. When Isa Nacewa converted to put them 10-0 ahead after 11 minutes, it looked to be a very long evening for Northampton.But Saints, to their credit, dug in - with Tom Wood in particular grafting magnificently in defence -- and when Ahsee Tuala touched down in the 45th minute for a converted try, Northampton had every chance at 10-10. Hartleys introduction brought warm cheers, but Sean OBriens try on 56 minutes and then the England hookers departure two minutes later ended the contest and left Mallinder with no choice but to condemn Eddie Jones Test skipper.You cant strike to the head, Mallinder said. Weve seen enough of them over the last few weeks and I think it was a red cardDylan has been playing really well and leading England by example, so it was disappointing on returning from England and doing such a good job that that happens.I wouldnt say it cost us the game. I think we started badly, came back into the game pretty well and we had just conceded a try, actually, so we were already a few points down.But I think when you go down to 14 men against such a quality side as Leinster then youre always going to be up against it.After Hartleys dismissal, Leinster ruthlessly exploited the extra man. First, Ross Byrnes pinpoint cross-field kick picked out Rory OLoughlin on the left wing for a comfortable finish. Though Nacewa couldnt convert, the visitors claimed the bonus point with five minutes left as Jamison Gibson-Park scored a brilliant individual try down the left wing.Northampton finished the match with 13 men after George Pisi was sin-binned for a dangerous tackle on Nacewa, who scored the hosts final try to leave Leo Cullen satisfied.Obviously once the red card happens I thought we were pretty clinical in the way that we played in terms of managing the game in the right areas and just taking the opportunities when they came, the former Leinster captain said. It was pleasing how we closed the game out, but there were probably areas where we can be better at, so Ill have a look over the weekend and try to make a few changes when we come in on Monday.The score was 20-10 at the time and I thought the guys showed good composure again - Rory (OLoughlin) did unbelievably well from Ross (Byrnes) cross-field kick.That was really pleasing to see those new European caps come in, but the red card definitely knocked the stuffing out of them. China Jerseys . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Wholesale Custom Jerseys .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. https://www.wholesalejerseys2020.com/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman was preparing to take his usual spot in the starting lineup, only to be kept out by a bookkeeping error.Ive got to ask how that happened, Michigan coach John Beilein said. The scout coach puts in the book, and theres never been an issue with that.The lineup mistake was about the only error by the Wolverines, who rolled to a 98-49 win over Maryland-Eastern Shore on Saturday. Derrick Walton scored 16 of his 21 points in the first half. Abdur-Rahkman had seven points and a career-high 10 assists.It was the first time all season that Abdur-Rahkman was out of the starting lineup, and Duncan Robinson was there in his place.I guess they mixed it up and put Duncan, Abdur-Rahkman said. I thought it was kind of funny.Abdur-Rahkman was subbed in to replace Robinson after 46 seconds.The Wolverines (9-3) jumped out to a 19-2 lead, and Michigan was shooting well over 80 percent -- both overall and from 3-point range -- after a layup by Zak Irvin made the score 35-13 with 7:33 remaining in the half.The Wolverines eventually fell off that torrid pace, but Michigan was still able to set a season high in scoring for the second consecutive game. The Wolverines beat Central Arkansas 97-53 on Tuesday night.Throughout that whole game, I kept telling the guys, `Lets go win this possession, as if it were the game-winning possession in our conference, Maryland-Eastern Shore coach Bobby Collins said. We didnt get the stops that I wish we would have gotten.Bakari Copeland led the Hawks (1-10) with 15 points.Michigan made its first seven shots from the field and led 19-2 after a 3-pointer by Walton. It was 49-22 at halftime.Robinson had 17 points for the Wolverines, and D.J. Wilson added 16 -- including a couple dunks early in the second half. Moe Wagners one-handed, breakaway dunk put Michigan up 66-31.Wagner had nine ppoints on 4-of-4 shooting, and hes 39 for 52 (75 percent) over his last seven games. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. BIG PICTUREMaryland-Eastern Shore: The Hawks were coming off a week-long break after a loss at Central Florida last Saturday, but the time off didnt lead to a good start in this game. This was the third game of a six-game stretch away from home.Michigan: This is a much easier stretch in the Wolverines schedule after they took on the likes of Virginia Tech, Texas and UCLA earlier. None of the Michigan players went 30 minutes Saturday, and the Wolverines left no doubt about their superiority with their fast start.They shot lights out, Collins said. Thats a good team. When theyre hitting like that, I think theyre going to beat a lot of teams.UNSELFISHMichigan had a season-high 28 assists on 34 baskets.Were a close-knit team, so you always want to hit your open friend or buddy, and you want to see them make shots, Abdur-Rahkman said. I think that contributes to more assists.HIGHLIGHTThe Michigan bench loved it when walk-on Fred Wright Jones made a 3-pointer late in the game for the first points of his career. Wright-Jones was a manager and practice player last season before Beilein had him suit up for the regular-season finale. Hes played in eight games this season.UP NEXTMaryland-Eastern Shore: There wont be as much time off before the next game for the Hawks -- at American on Monday. Saturdays game began a stretch of four in six days for Maryland-Eastern Shore.Michigan: The Wolverines will be heavily favored again Thursday night at home against Furman in their final game before the start of Big Ten play.---www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 .---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister ' ' '