took over his training in the summer of 2014 and had | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Sep 10 '19
Wallabies coach Michael Cheika says he couldnt give a stuff what Graham Henry thinks about his team - and its probably just as well. Mike Trout Angels Jersey .Henry lit a fuse on Saturday when he labelled the current Wallabies squad as the worst hes seen in Australias rich rugby history.The former All Blacks coach said it was a concern how far Australia and South Africa had fallen behind world champions New Zealand.Its probably the worst Australian team I have ever seen, and thats a real worry for the game, Henry told NZ radio on Saturday morning.Cheika was clearly miffed when told of the comments following his teams 36-20 win over Argentina in Perth later that day, and he was quick to put Henry in his place.Mate, I dont care what Graham Henry says, Cheika said.I didnt know he said that. But when you tell me, I couldnt care what he says.Hes got no relevance to me. Maybe in his mind we are (the worst Australian team). Thats good for him. He doesnt need to tell me, and I dont have to listen to him.When asked whether he thought Henrys comments were disrespectful, Cheika replied: Nah. He can say what he likes. But I dont care what he says.Wallabies scrumhalf Will Genia was also adamant Henrys comments werent valued within the Australian set-up.Personally, I dont really care about that sort of stuff, Genia said.People can say what they want.All that matters to me ... is what we believe in.Were just working hard to be as good as we can to make Australia proud.Cheika was under the pump earlier this month following his sides six-match losing run.But back-to-back wins over South Africa and Argentina have eased the pressure.However, the gap between the Wallabies and NZ has been clear to see during the current Rugby Championship.With two rounds remaining, NZ (20 points) have already secured the title following big wins over Australia (twice), Argentina, and South Africa.The Wallabies sit in second spot on nine points, with South Africa (six) and Argentina (five) lagging behind them.Australias recent resurgence will be tested next month when they take on the Springboks in South Africa, and Argentina in London. Fred Lynn Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Rod Carew Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/trevor-cahill-angels-jersey/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Effinex, a Grade 1 winner and the third-richest New York-bred earner of all-time, has been retired and will stand stud at Barry Ostragers Questroyal Stud North in Stillwater, N.Y., it was announced Tuesday.Effinex, a son of Mineshaft owned by the Tri-Bone Stables managed by Russell Cohen, won 9 races from 28 career starts and earned $3,312,950. Only dual classic winner Funny Cide ($3,529,412) and the Japanese-based A Shin Forward ($3,421,360) earned more among New York-breds.Effinex won two runnings of the Grade 2 Suburban at Belmont Park and captured the Grade 1 Clark Handicap at Churchill Downs in 2015. That victory came four weeks after he finished second to Triple Crown winner American Pharoah in the Breeders Cup Classic at Keeneland.This year, in addition to winning the Suburban, Effinex also won the Grade 2 Oaklawn Handicap. He finished second to Hoppertunity in the Jockey Club Gold Cup and then went off form, finishing seventh in the Breeders Cup Classic behind Arrogate and sixth in last weeks Clark Handicap to Gun Runner.Cohen said he had offers from several farms in and out of the U.S., but decided to keep hiim in New York. Andrelton Simmons Jersey. Hes going to stand here in New York where I can go see him when I want to, Cohen said. He owes me nothing. I owe him everything. It was such a difficult decision because hes so freaking sound that if I gave him a couple of months off hed come back and do great.At Questroyal, the soon-to-be 6-year-old Effinex will join a stallion cast that includes Boys At Tosconova, Courageous Cat, Golden Ticket, and Majestic City.Whats not to like? said Mike Brown, farm manager for Questroyal North. He danced every dance, hes a classic dirt horse that earned more than $3 million. Russell says hes physically imposing and I think the breeders should love his physical. Hes a top-notch horse that fills a niche we dont have here.Effinex had three trainers, but Jimmy Jerkens took over his training in the summer of 2014 and had him for his last 21 starts, winning six.The horse was fantastic, Jerkens said. He did far for more for me than I ever thought possible and Ill never forget him. ' ' '