h, Im ready to get back, but Im going t | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 11 '19
ESPN Chalks Vegas experts are here to provide analysis and best bets for all Week 5 games, including the New England-Cleveland matchup. Jaylon Ferguson Youth Jersey .Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Friday morning.Home page for all Week 5 gamesMatchup: New England Patriots at Cleveland BrownsSpread: Opened New England -10; now New England -10.5 Total: Opened 46.5; now 47 PickCenter public consensus pick: 89 percent New EnglandPublic perception: The whole world is on the Patriots this week, assuming that Tom Brady will be on a mission and put up huge numbers in his return. Part of me wonders why the bookmakers didnt put up a number like New England -20.5 just to see if they could get any public action on the Browns. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Iman Marshall Ravens Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Lamar-Jackson-Jersey/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Devin Smith is just waiting for the OK to play.The New York Jets wide receiver remains on the physically unable to perform list while he works his way back from a torn knee ligament that has already cost him half this season.Yeah, I would like to be out there, Smith said. But just taking my time and whenever theyre ready to put me out there, Ill be ready.Smith, a second-round draft pick out of Ohio State last year, was covering a punt against Tennessee on Dec. 12, 2015, when his right knee gave out. He was carted off the field, and a torn anterior cruciate ligament ended his rookie season.He spent the first six weeks of this season on the PUP list and returned to practice on Oct. 19. The Jets have 21 days from that day to either activate him to the 53-man roster or place him on season-ending injured reserve, meaning the decision must come by next Wednesday.This is kind of how I put it: Whatever decision that they make, theres a reason for it, Smith said after the last full practice of the week on Friday. Im just going to be ready for whatever the situation is. But if they do decide to bring me back and have me play, Ill be ready.Smith remains uncertain as to what the Jets plans are for him. Coach Todd Bowles said earlier in the week that it was possible Smith could be activated in time to play Sunday at Miami, but that seemed more unlikely as the week went on.I feel good and Ive been practicing, Smith said. I feel sore every now and then, but thats what comes with this type of injury after not practicing for so long. Overall, though, I feel goodd. Justin Tucker Ravens Jersey. My speed feels good. Im catching the ball good, so Im just looking forward to getting back out there and being in a game like atmosphere.Smiths rookie season was rocky as he had to also deal with rib and lung injuries that sidelined him during training camp, and he went through the typical ups and downs of a first-year player learning about life in the NFL. He finished with just nine catches for 115 yards and a touchdown before the knee injury.Smith acknowledged that hes anxious, just itching to get back on the field with the Jets. He has learned during his rehabilitation to temper expectations to prevent getting too high or low while waiting to return.Yeah, Im ready to get back, but Im going to let it come to me, he said. Im not going to try to force anything or go out there and Im not ready. I feel theyre doing a real good job with me as far as getting me some reps and getting me back into football shape. Im just getting my feet wet and running routes.Game notes With TE Kellen Davis (elbow) out Sunday, the Jets signed TE Eric Tomlinson off the Houston Texans practice squad. He was originally signed by Philadelphia after going undrafted out of UTEP in 2015. He was among the Eagles final roster cuts and then spent his rookie season and the first half of this season on the Texans practice squad. To make room on the active roster, the Jets waived OLB Victor Ochi.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '