391 yards (533-142) and held a 40:06-19:54 advantage in time of possession.Josh Rounds ran for 37 ya | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Sep 12 '19
West Indies captain Carlos Brathwaite said the support given to him by senior players was a major factor in achieving victory on his captaincy debut. Lucas Digne Jersey . No one was more pivotal than allrounder Dwayne Bravo, whose nerveless final over clinched a one-run win over India in a run fest at the Central Broward Regional Park in Florida.I just want to publicly say thanks to all the senior guys for the help and support they give me on the field throughout the 20 overs, Brathwaite said after the win. Everyone always has suggestions and it kind of eased my role as captain, as a new captain as well, to have such maturity and such experience on the field always lending a helping hand.Before the final ball, we were just fiddling with fields and wondering if to double-bluff or just try to stop the two. So Bravo finally decided and I asked him, Whats your plan? He said, A slower ball. I didnt believe hed bowl a slower ball but I told him, Im backing you. Execute. Express yourself. I know he came out trumps for us once again and for how many ever years hes been doing it in T20 cricket for West Indies, once again he bowled a champion over, stuck to his guns and bowled a very, very top last delivery to one of the best finishers in world cricket.Outside of the final over, Brathwaite said the game as a whole was one of the most memorable T20 affairs hed been a part of, made even more special by the fact that it ended with a victory, in his first match leading the side.Its a relief. I always wanted to get that first one, that first win as captain, Brathwaite said. I know it was a fantastic team effort by the boys. I think that was one of the better T20 games Ive ever been a part of and it was a fantastic spectacle and Im just happy that my first game could be memorable but most importantly that we came out on top.Brathwaite was playing in the Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill for the first time, having been with the West Indies Test squad throughout the four-Test series earlier in Indias tour. But with the exception of Brathwaite and Marlon Samuels, the other nine members of the West Indies XI on Saturday had all recently played at the stadium last month, when the Caribbean Premier League held a six-match leg at the facility, while Samuels had also played for West Indies at the ground in 2012.The West Indies squads familiarity with the nuances of the venue proved vital at the start of the match, in particular for Evin Lewis and Johnson Charles. One aspect of the ground is the deceptive wind patterns. From field level, the breeze is only faintly detectable. However, standing at the top of the grandstand one will notice the jet stream that cuts through the roof of the stands and blows from elevation northwest above the ground. All thats required is to get underneath the ball and mother nature does most of the work carrying it over the ropes for six.Charles utilised this jet stream to score brisk half-centuries for St Lucia Zouks against Jamaica Tallawahs in both innings he played at the venue last month while Lewis made 79 for St Kitts & Nevis Patriots against Trinbago Knight Riders. On Saturday, West Indies reached 164 for 1 after 11 overs, and 109 of those runs came in the six overs batting from the Pavilion End, hitting with the jet stream.The last over in that stretch was Lewis 32-run 11th over which began with five sixes off Stuart Binny. In all, 16 of the record 21 sixes hit by West Indies on the day came batting from the Pavilion End, making a mockery of the 73-yard boundary measured off by groundsman Mark Perham. Conversely, India only scored 62 runs from their first six overs batting from the Pavilion End.Lewis, who was Man of the Match for his maiden hundred in just his second T20I for West Indies, said afterward that having the experience of playing in the ground recently as part of the CPL was a definite advantage over India at the start of the game.It had a big impact obviously, Lewis said. I played two games on the wicket. Kudos to the groundsman. Hes been doing an extremely good job. I just went out there and backed myself, hit the balls in my scoring areas and put them away. Olivier Giroud France Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Steve Mandanda Jersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/steve-mandanda-france-jersey/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. NEW ORLEANS -- Phillip Walker threw for 337 yards and two touchdowns to help lead Temple to its fifth consecutive victory in a 31-0 shutout of Tulane on Saturday.The win keeps Temple in the drivers seat in the American Athletic Conference East Division. A win in the season finale next week against East Carolina clinches a berth in the championship game.Ventell Bryant caught nine passes for 168 yards and a touchdown for Temple (8-3, 6-1), while Jahad Thomas and Isaiahh Wright each added rushing touchdowns. Lucas Digne France Jersey. .Overall the Owls outgained the Green Wave by 391 yards (533-142) and held a 40:06-19:54 advantage in time of possession.Josh Rounds ran for 37 yards to lead Tulane (3-8, 0-7).Temple held a 10-0 lead at the break, before two Walker touchdown passes in the third quarter broke the game open. ' ' '