orrow is what matters from here on out.Last season, the Cowboys reached the top five in the rankings an | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Sep 12 '19
Paris Saint-Germain have made an approach to Jose Mourinho to become their new manager this summer, according to Sky sources. Konstantinos Mavropanos Arsenal Jersey . PSG chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi is understood to have instigated the approach to Mourinho - via his agent Jorge Mendes - immediately after PSGs Champions League exit at the hands of Manchester City last week, having grown frustrated at the clubs lack of progress in Europe under Laurent Blanc.Sky Sports News HQ understands Mourinhos preference is to wait until the end of the season and monitor any developments at Manchester United, although he does consider PSG a credible choice for his return to management and is considering his options. Mourinho is known to have a friendship with Al-Khelaifi, which pre-dates the Qataris ownership of PSG. Al-Khelaifi has tried to appoint the 53-year-old as manager twice before, and remains convinced the Portuguese is the man most likely to achieve the clubs ambition of winning the Champions League.Last week, Al-Khelaifi could not hide his disappointment after PSG were knocked out of the Champions League by City, and admitted Blanc took a tactical gamble by playing a three-man defence in the second leg, which they lost 1-0, eventually going out 3-2 on aggregate.  Laurent Blanc signed a new two-year deal at PSG in February The manner of the defeat was branded a fiasco by sports newspaper LEquipe, and despite the fact Blanc signed a new two-year contract in February keeping keep him at the club until 2018, Al-Khelaifi now wants Mourinho to replace him this summer. PSGs approach to Mourinho will not go unnoticed among the Manchester United hierarchy, who will review Louis van Gaals position at the end of the season. United currently sit four points off the top four in the Premier League with five games remaining, but could still win the FA Cup.Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ on April 9, Mourinho denied any agreement was in place for him to join Manchester United in the summer. I am always linked with jobs and in the summer I will have a job, but in this moment I can promise you I do not have a contract with any club, he said. PSG were knocked out of the Champions League by Manchester City last week Were United to sack Van Gaal this summer and replace him with Mourinho, it would also have an impact upon player recruitment at Old Trafford.Last week, Sky Sports News HQ revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic would only be willing to join Manchester United if Van Gaal left the club. The Swede is available on a free transfer this summer but in his 2011 autobiography I Am Zlatan, he alluded to a strained relationship with Van Gaal during their time together at Ajax.Meanwhile, United are known admirers of John Stones, who Mourinho unsuccessfully tried to bring to Chelsea from Everton last summer. Everton rejected three bids from Chelsea for the defender, and refused to sell Stones. It is understood Mourinho would approve of signing both the 21-year-old and Ibrahimovic if he were to take over at Old Trafford. PSG have refused to comment. Also See: Fabregas: We let Jose down Mourinho turns down Syria Jose: No United deal agreed Utd not a job for Jose? Alexandre Lacazette Arsenal Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Petr Cech Arsenal Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http:///...beck-Arsenal-Jersey/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Last year, Oklahoma State played a bunch of games decided in the final minutes and managed to win most of them.This year, the Cowboys were not so fortunate in their first close contest, and it dealt a blow to their playoff hopes.Mason Rudolph was called for intentional grounding on the Cowboys last offensive play Saturday, a penalty that should have been the final play of an Oklahoma State victory. Instead, Central Michigan was erroneously awarded an untimed down, and the Chippewas scored the game winner on a Hail Mary to steal a 30-27 victory .Cowboys coach Mike Gundy did not realize officials got the call wrong until reporters informed him at his postgame news conference.On Sunday, Gundy took some responsibility for the way the Cowboys tried to kill the final 4 seconds by having Rudolph throw the ball away on a fourth down, instead of taking the snap, running backward and going down. The clock stops on a change of possession so unless all 4 seconds had ticked away Central Michigan would have gotten the ball back in its own territory.Instead, with the penalty, the Chippewas got one play from midfield. Even though they should not have.Im disappointed in myself that I called a play that could have been interpreted as intentional grounding, Gundy said in a statement. That play has been in our playbook for 12 years now and intentional grounding and an untimed down after the last play of the game never even crossed my mind. Of course in hindsight, I wish I would have done it differently, but in the big picture, the game should have been over. While Im disappointed in myself, I am also disappointed that we had 10 rules officials who didnt properly apply the rule. I give credit to Central Michigan for coming up with a great play and executing it as well as they did.The Cowboys dont have time to mope. Pittsburgh (2-0), coming off a victory against Penn State, comes to Stillwater next.We have another game on Saturday, and letting the end of the Cenntral Michigan game linger into this week would not help our team in any way, Gundy said. Nacho Monreal Arsenal Jersey. I want this to be our final official comment on the end of the Central Michigan game, so we can close the book on it and move forward to Pittsburgh.Repercussions came down Sunday. The Mid-American Conference suspended the on-field officiating crew from the game for two weeks, and the Big 12 has suspended the two-person instant replay crew that failed to tell the MAC officials about their mistake.Even then, the loss remains, and now the Cowboys have fallen from No. 22 to out of the Top 25.Theyre hurting, Oklahoma State defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer said after the game. Theyre mad. Theyre upset. But the last thing that was said was if we had won a close game like that or lost a close game like that, that really tomorrow is what matters from here on out.Last season, the Cowboys reached the top five in the rankings and entered November as an unbeaten playoff contender. They beat Texas by three, Kansas State by two and West Virginia by seven before rolling past TCU, which was ranked No. 5 at the time. Oklahoma State struggled with Iowa State the next week, winning 35-31 in Ames, Iowa, before losing to Baylor, Oklahoma and Ole Miss to close the season.The early loss leaves the Cowboys with little leeway the rest of this season. And the Big 12 has not distinguished itself, going 5-7 against FBS competition to start 2016.The Cowboys remain positive.We are just trying to bounce back, Oklahoma State cornerback Ashton Lampkin said. Every team loses. Its good if we lose early, thats what I feel like. We lost a little early on some crazy play. We just trying to bounce back and go undefeated (the rest of the way). Thats only mindset weve got right now, to go undefeated.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP . ' ' '