Chelsea tweeted a picture of Charlie be | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 13 '19
CONCORD, N. Travis Sanheim Jersey .C. -- Of the 12 drivers remaining in NASCARs playoffs, the odds makers have ranked Austin Dillon last in the championship race.Very few expected him to make it out of the first round. Only he did make the cut, and now Dillon intends to creep even further into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.I like this role, Dillon said of being a longshot, `because it puts the pressure on the guys that I guess are projected to make it to the next round -- whatever projections mean.This is Dillons debut in the Chase and he went into last weekends elimination race at Dover in danger of being bounced from the field. But he stepped up with a strong eighth-place finish -- his first top-10 in six weeks -- and advanced into the round of 12.Hell start 19th on Saturday night at Charlotte Motor Speedway, the opening race of the second round of the Chase. Rain from Hurricane Matthew washed out all track activity on Friday, but Dillon, like most teams, used Thursday to prepare for the race.We had a good car in practice. We just missed our balance a little bit in qualifying, Dillon said. Well be fine. Im really happy with our Chevrolet.Although his results have been mediocre -- Dillon was 14th at Chicago in the Chase opener, then 16th at New Hampshire -- he did what he had to do at Dover while the drivers ahead of him in the standings struggled.Jamie McMurray and Kyle Larson didnt make the round of 12, and Dillon capitalized with his Richard Childress Racing team. He has no doubt it can happen again in the second round, which includes Charlotte, Kansas and Talladega Superspeedway.You just never know what can happen in a race and you never know what the outcome will be, he said. There is so much that goes into every little piece and part of these cars. Im confident in the company I drive for with RCR and the people around me, myself also, that we can make strong finishes and that is what Im confident about. I love the underdog role because that means when we do knock people out, its going to be fulfilling.Dillon could surprise some at Charlotte, where he finished seventh in this race a year ago. The RCR organization is also accustomed to working the system of the Chase to its benefit.Ryan Newman two years ago advanced into the championship race through points racing instead of chasing wins. Dillon understands theres a strategy that can be followed for success in the Chase. Everyone wants to get through Charlotte and Kansas next week in solid shape to not have their fate decided at Talladega.As the only RCR driver in the Chase, hes got the organization behind him.I had multiple guys come up to me in the shop this week telling me how proud they were and proud to be a part of RCR, Dillon said. You saw what Ryan Newman was able to do a couple of years ago and go to Homestead. (Newman crew chief) Luke Lambert came up to me and said, `Man, you guys are built for this just like we made our run. I hope we can back it up and keep ourselves relevant. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Michael Raffl Flyers Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/travis-sanheim-hockey-jersey/ . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. NEW YORK -- Freddie Freeman took his newborn son and wife home from a hospital, stayed up through most of the night and headed from Atlanta to New York.This is what adrenaline can do: He had four hits, including a home run, and three RBIs to help the last-place Braves to a 7-3 win against the contending Mets on Monday night.My flight was at 11:30, but that doesnt mean I got any sleep last night because my son was screaming his head off, Freeman said. He found out what his lungs can do last night.Freeman was seen on television rushing from the dugout to the clubhouse during the seventh inning of Wednesdays game against Miami at Turner Field when he received a message that his wife had gone into labor.Frederick Charles Freeman II was born Thursday.Freemans wife, the model known as Chelsea Goff before their wedding, posted a photo of herself with her newborn son and husband on Instagram, saying the baby is healthy and perfect.Freeman was given Friday off by the Braves to spend time with his wife and son, called Charlie by his parents. He played Saturday and Sunday, waiting through two rain delays as the Braves beat Washington 6-2 in the series finale. Freeman stayed behind rather than travel with the team to New York and brought his family hoome from the hospital. Sean Couturier Jersey. He got at most two hours sleep and took over baby duty when the nurse left at 8 a.m.I wanted to do that because Im not going to be able to see him for six days, he said. I got some quality time in before I left.Freeman arrived in time for Monday nights game at Citi Field.Youre going to love baseball so much more now with another distraction, a boy and a family, Braves manager Brian Snitker recalled telling him. Maybe come on the road and get some rest.Freeman hit an opposite-field home run to left off Noah Syndergaard in the third inning for a 3-0 lead, added a two-run, opposite-field double in the fourth, then singled in the seventh and eighth.Chelsea tweeted a picture of Charlie being held in front of a television screen showing the game.Freeman has a 23-game hitting streak and has reached base in 39 consecutive games. With nearly two weeks left in the season, the two-time All-Star has hit a career-high 31 home runs and is batting .302 with 83 RBIs.Hopefully, I have some other cool games I can tell him about, too, Freeman said.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '