better. It was three shots different from | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 13 '19
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Mindy Kim birdied her last hole Saturday morning to join the leaders after one strange round of the Bahamas LPGA Classic. Austin Bryant Womens Jersey . The tournament is being playing over 12 holes for three rounds because of severe flooding at the Ocean Club earlier in the week. Even with a short course, the first round took two days to complete because of a three-hour delay Friday with lightning in the area. Kim finished off a bogey-free round of 6-under 39 with a birdie on the par-4 eighth, which serves as the closing hole. She joined Heather Bowie Young and Silvia Cavalleri in the lead. They finished the opening round Friday. The plan is to complete three 12-hole rounds to reach 36 holes, the minimum to make this inaugural event official. Kenny Golladay Youth Jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Jarrad Davis Youth Jersey .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. http:///...nes-Jr-Elite-Jersey/ .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. BOISE, Idaho -- Andrew Beef Johnston shot an 8-under 63 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead in the Albertsons Boise Open , putting the bearded Englishmen in position to wrap up a PGA Tour card.The 27-year-old Johnston birdied the first four holes in the round that started on No. 10.I hadnt even woken up. I was still half asleep, Johnston said.Johnston finished with 10 birdies and two bogeys to reach 13-under 129 at Hillcrest in the second of four Web.com Tour Finals events. He won the Spanish Open in April and was eighth in the British Open in July.Three-time PGA Tour winner Scott Stallings and Argentinas Miguel Angel Carballo were tied for second. Stallings had a 65, and Carballo shot 64.The series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings -- Stallings was 128th, and Carballo 187th -- and some non-members such as Johnston with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had they been eligible.If I can come out with a card, then Ill be able to play the best tournaments on both sides, said Johnston, exempt in Europe until 2018. Im not going to give up playing in Europe, either. Im going to play both sides. If I can do that, its going to make for a great year next year.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-seasonn earnings counting in their totals. Calvin Johnson Youth Jersey. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Johnston had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on his second nine and made a bogey on No. 8. He hit six of 14 fairways and 15 of 18 greens in regulation.I just seemed to hit a lot of good wedge shots today and hit a lot of good putts, said Johnston, coming off a 28th-place tie last week in Ohio in the DAP Championship. I was just a bit more dialed in and I think just played slightly better. It was three shots different from yesterday and sometimes it can be such a small difference.Stallings was sixth in the DAP ChampionshipLast week was a huge step in right direction for me, Stallings said. To be able to put a few weeks in a row together is nice. Its motivating and encouraging, because I feel like its been there a while and it doesnt always happen on our time.Sam Ryder and Keith Mitchell, tied for the first-round lead with Adam Schenk at 64, each shot 68 to drop into a tie for third at 10 under with Canadas Hughes Mackenzie (64).Schenk was another stroke back after a 69.DAP Championship winner Bryson DeChambeau missed the cut with rounds of 69 and 71. He wrapped up a PGA Tour card with his playoff victory in Ohio.Defending champion Martin Piller also dropped out, shooting 75-67. ' ' '