Open a four-game season series against the 76ers in Philadelphia on Monday.Wi | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Sep 16 '19
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Ezekiel Elliott wont soon forget his franchise-record-setting 13th rushing touchdown of his rookie season. Carlos Vela Jersey .Neither will anybody else given how much it will be replayed in the future.The Dallas Cowboys running back celebrated by jumping into an oversized Salvation Army red kettle in the end zone during the Cowboys 26-20 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, quickly hiding from everybody before popping out.After conferring, the officials threw a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct, so Elliott didnt hide that much. But the NFL announced Monday morning that Elliott would not be fined for the celebration.I mean its just sitting there right in the end zone, you know. Its the perfect celebration, Elliot said after the game. Theyre one of our biggest partners, so I had to show them a little bit of love.He tweeted Monday that he still planned to make a donation to the Salvation Army.Elliotts score broke Tony Dorsetts team record for most touchdown runs by a rookie in Dallas history. The 2-yard run on third-and-goal gave the Cowboys a 10-3 lead in the second quarter.If the Cowboys were upset with the penalty, they didnt show it. Management allowed the celebration to be shown on the center-hung digital board before the ensuing kickoff. They were made even happier after the Buccaneers next drive started at their 22 and the Dallas defense forced the Bucs into a three-and-out.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones also seemed fine with the rookie rushers celebration.I think the Salvation Army should give him the highest award, Jones said after the game. My dream would be for the NFL to really fine me a lot of money and Ill take them to the Supreme Court and well get the Salvation Army more attention than anybody can get them. So lets go.Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant didnt see an issue with the celebration, saying Why not let it be legal? Were just having fun. Lets not make it the No Fun League.Asked if he would hop into the kettle again, Elliott said it was a one-time gesture.No, [Cowboys coach Jason Garrett] wasnt happy about it with the penalty for special teams, Elliott said. Him or the special-teams coach wasnt happy, so I cant keep making them mad.Garrett explained his reasoning for dampening the celebratory mood.Well, he shouldnt have done it. I thought it was creative, but he shouldnt have done it, Garrett said. You know thats how the league is going to rule on those things.You have to understand whats legal and whats not legal. You can jump into the stands in Green Bay, but you cant jump into a Salvation Army bucket in Dallas. Youve got to be careful about snow angels. All of these different things that we do. So we have to be more mindful of that. Ive got to coach that better. Giovani dos Santos Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Jesus Molina Mexico Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http:///...exico-Jersey-Soccer/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. WASHINGTON -- For the new-look Miami Heat, a high-scoring victory over the Washington Wizards proved winning is possible on a bad defensive night.Goran Dragic scored 22 points, Hassan Whiteside added 18 and 18 rebounds and the Heat beat the Wizards 114-111 despite some rough moments on the defensive end.James Johnson had 17 points off the bench for Miami, which both scored and allowed its most points all season to register its first back-to-back wins.Its a huge game for us, said Dragic, whose team entered Saturday ranked third in the league in average points allowed. Were not a team that runs a whole lot. ... But we just need to grind. And we did that tonight.Miami got its first road victory since its season opener despite 34 points each from Washingtons John Wall and Bradley Beal, both good for season highs.Dion Waiters scored 16 points for Miami, and Josh Richardson hit four 3-pointers among his 15 points as Miami went 13 for 27 (48.1 percent) from beyond the arc. In all, six Heat players scored in double figures.We try to get to the paint and attack, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. But teams have been really loading up on that, and so were trying to develop some more trust, some more ball movement to make teams pay for that.Miami shot 57.7 percent from the floor, almost 16 full points above its season average entering Saturday.They had some guys that usually dont make shots that made shots because they were basically workout shots -- there was nobody there to contest them, Wall said. I think we came out with intensity. I just think our one-on-one defense was terrible.Behind Wall and Beal, center Marcin Gortat scored 10 points and grabbed 16 rebounds. But no other Wizards hit double figures on a night Washington lost starting forward Markieff Morris to a sprained right ankle in the second quarter.Aftter Dragics jumper gave Miami a 60-59 lead to end the first half, the Heat opened the third quarter on a 10-4 run, stretching their lead to 70-63 on Whitesides bank shot. Nestor Araujo Mexico Jersey. Later in the third, Miami built its lead to 13 after a 12-4 stretch. Dragic drove inside for the last four points, his latter layup making it 89-76 with 2:41 left in the quarter.Man, the first half, nobody played defense, Dragic said. But we figured it out. The third quarter was good for us.Washington trailed by as many as 17 in the fourth, before closing the game on a 10-1 run. That was a little deceiving, with Walls second 3-pointer in that stretch coming with 0.9 seconds left.TIP-INSHeat: Improved to 3-0 when scoring 100 or more points ... Waiters started after testing a minor groin injury in pregame warm-ups ... F Willie Reed left early in the second quarter with a hyperextended right knee.Wizards: Sank to 1-8 when opponents score 100 or more points, and 3-5 in games when both Wall and Beal start. ... C Ian Mahinmi (knee surgery) will participate in his first practice of the season Sunday. ... Morris said he expects to practice Sunday.BOARDS IN BUNCHESWhiteside extended his season-opening, double-digit rebound streak to 12 games despite waiting until 3:34 left in the second quarter to pick up his first. By halftime, he had six.Hes a monster, Dragic said.A SECOND HOMEWith the victory, Miami is now 24-14 all-time at the Verizon Center. Its .632 winning percentage here is its highest at an opponents building where it has played at least 15 games.UP NEXTHeat: Open a four-game season series against the 76ers in Philadelphia on Monday.Wizards: Close a three-game homestand against Phoenix on Monday. ' ' '