Titans there if he does miss out on | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jun 6 '18
Tyrone Roberts wants to be a starting half at Gold Coast next season, even if NRL coach Neil Henry has already indicated he could be used as a utility. Tony Parker Jersey .The Titans are spoilt for choice in the playmaker role for 2017, and Roberts looks the most likely to make way.His partner from last season, Ashley Taylor, was awarded the Dally M Rookie of the Year in 2016.Meanwhile 22-year-old Kane Elgey returns from injury, and has already earned comparisons to Andrew Johns from Titans star Jarryd Hayne after just one training session.But Roberts doesnt plan on giving up the role easily.Thats one of my goals, he said.I think I had a good year last year and I want to back that up.At 25, he is easily the most experienced of the trio.Since debuting with Newcastle in 2011, 105 of his 118 NRL appearances have been in the No.6 or No.7 jersey, and he helped spearhead the Titans to their first finals series since 2010 last season.He also claims hes entering this summers pre-season fitter than ever, no mean feat given hes yet to miss one through injury.Im just making sure that Im fit and ready to go, he said.When the season does come around I know how hard it is because Ive done it for the last couple of years.Ive just got to make sure Im consistent on a day-to-day basis.Roberts was lured to the Titans at the end of the 2015 season with the opportunity of a settled spot in the teams line-up after the Knights signed then-NSW halfback Trent Hodkinson.I had a role to play, he said.I felt wanted which is one of the parts of why I came here.However Henry earlier this month suggested Roberts could be pushed onto the bench role, pointing to his size and his ability to play as a back-up hooker.Its a role Roberts played largely during the Wayne Bennett era at the Knights, and hes confident that he could still add value to the Titans there if he does miss out on the play-making role.Ive been there, Ive done it before, Roberts said. Patty Mills Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. David Robinson Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http:///...e-Basketball-Jersey/ . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Helicopters will circle overhead starting at 6 a.m. to spot any floating rubbish. Below, trash-collecting boats receiving GPS coordinates will sweep up debris before each day of Olympic sailing kicks off in Rio de Janeiros Guanabara Bay.World Sailing head Andy Hunt said that holding the Olympics in the polluted bay requires numerous unusual contingency plans to make sure the field of play is fair and safe.He said these include floatting barriers to keep rubbish from entering the bay and hygiene briefings for sailors and staff. Dennis Rodman Jersey. Hunt told The Associated Press that Rio is difficult, raising a comparison with the yacht-filled New England harbor of Newport.Said Hunt: We wouldnt be out sailing in Newport with spotting helicopters and eco-boats. Cheap NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys 2020 White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '