Rashan Gary Green Bay Packers Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Sep 27 '19

Nelson returned to Green Bay on Tuesday for a ceremonial retirement." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTAfter a one-year swan song with the Oakland Raiders Color Rush Rashan Gary Jersey , Jordy Nelson returned to Wisconsin on Tuesday to retire as a member of the Green Bay Packers. The legendary Packers receiver — he ranks fifth in team history in receiving yards and second in touchdowns — held a press conference to talk about his career and his time in Green Bay.Team president Mark Murphy got the press conference underway by introducing Nelson. “This is a special day for the Packers organization," Murphy said. "I remember thinking at the time how excited Ted Thompson was (when the team drafted Nelson). I realize now Ted doesn’t get excited very often. ... I remember him saying ‘our fans are going to love Jordy Nelson,’ and boy was Ted right.”Indeed, Nelson has been a fan favorite since he was drafted, and particularly since a breakout performance in Super Bowl XLV. When Nelson spoke, he was asked about some of his favorite memories from his Packers career Cheap Rashan Gary Jersey , and that game was predictably at the top of the list.“I think you obviously start with the Super Bowl, to be there and be able to score a touchdown there," Nelson said, adding "I still have the football" from that touchdown. He also mentioned a toe-tap catch from Aaron Rodgers on the sideline against the 49ers in 2013 as one of his favorite individual plays. Nelson's connection with Rodgers was a major part of his success in Green and gold, of course. When asked about how he forged that connection, Nelson attributed it to hard work and attention to detail. “Time and focus Rashan Gary Jersey Womens , I think, a lot of communication between practice, film room, meetings, and a lot of it was listening my first few years when I wasn’t playing as much." He also alluded to something Rodgers has mentioned in recent years as well: "One thing I always tried to do was never have to be told (something) a second time.”All told, it was only a matter of time before Nelson came back to be honored in this way. “It’s an honor to be back and to wrap it up like this Rashan Gary Green Bay Packers Jersey ," he said. “When you’re a part of this organization and the history ... when you get that request I was very appreciative of that. And obviously the fans as well. I didn’t know it was such a big deal until I talked to some people. I’ll be remembered as a Packer. This is where I started and it’s great to end it this way.”Thanks for everything, Jordy. Fullback John Kuhn was out of the NFL in 2018, but he didn’t announce his retirement as an active player as the year played out.That announcement came on Wednesday. The Packers released the news about a player who spent nine of his 12 seasons in Green Bay.“John was a terrific football player and tremendous teammate who contributed to many years of success for the Packers,” Packers General Manager Brian Gutekunst said in a statement. “He was a true professional whose work ethic and leadership set a great example both on the field and in the locker room. We want to thank John and his family for all they did for the Packers and in the community as well as wish them nothing but the best.”Kuhn entered the league as an undrafted free agent with the Steelers and saw his first action in nine 2006 games for the team. He moved on to the Packers the next year and played in 139 games for the team over the next nine years. He won a Super Bowl, went to three Pro Bowls and closed out his career by playing two years with the Saints.Kuhn ran 217 times for 658 yards and 19 touchdowns and caught 98 passes for 642 yards and nine touchdowns over his entire career.