The Chargers declined the option on defensive lineman | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Okt 7 '19

Corey Liuget‘s contract Youth Jatavis Brown Jerseys , but he hasn’t ruled out a return to Los Angeles if the “offer is right.”Liuget appeared on SiriusXM NFL Radio on Thursday.The Chargers want to keep Liuget but not for the $4 million roster bonus and $4 million base salary he was slated to make in 2019. Liuget ranks 43rd in ‘s list of top-100 free agents and is expected to draw interest on the free agent market despite coming off an injury.Liuget tore his quadriceps during a November loss to the Broncos, prematurely ended his season. He served a four-game suspension to open the season. Thus Jatavis Brown Jerseys Stitched , Liuget played only six games last season, making 14 tackles and 1.5 sacks.He said in his radio interview that his injury should be “80 to 90 percent” healed in two months. Liuget is doing sled work and will increase his running load next week.BREAKING (my heart): Hunter Henry will miss 2018 with a torn ACL It seems the Chargers still have not been able to chase off the ACL eating demon that haunts the team. TE Hunter Henry has torn his ACL on day one of OTAs and will miss the entire 2018 season. With future HOFer Antonio Gates leaving the team this offseason Youth Travis Benjamin Jerseys , Hunter Henry was set to take the lion’s share of the snaps at TE this year. This is an absolutely devastating injury.The Chargers go from Gates and Henry last season to now having Virgil Green, who is a blocking TE and Sean Culkin at TE. Tom Telesco is going to have to scramble to bring someone else in. Maybe they try and talk Antonio Gates out of retirement and bring him back for one more rodeo. I don’t know what’s going to happen at this point but TE is now a MASSIVE hole on what was looking like a pretty solid offensive roster. Absolutely terrible news on the first day of voluntary practice. I hope Hunter recovers quickly and fully Travis Benjamin Jerseys Stitched , but damn...this one hurts.