Jets running back Le'Veon Bell didn’t give us another | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Fehler auf der Seite
Mitglied
zhangzk Okt 15 '19

April Fool’s Day prank in 2019. (Then again Dan Feeney Jerseys Stitched , a few hours remain.) Bell, along with Chargers receiver Keenan Allen, gave us something better.It started when Bell posted a short rap video on Twitter, posing the universal question of whether it’s fire emoji or trashcan emoji. So Bell asked a question, and Allen provided an answer: “This ain’t it.” With trashcan emoji.Bell took exception to the fact that Allen provided an honest answer to an open question.“If youu [sic] honestly felt that way, youu [sic] could’ve just txted me and said that Craig Mager Jerseys Stitched ,” Bell said to Allen. “lol but it seems even ppl with check marks wanna troll to seek attention for mentions now a days…enjoy this buzz fuzz, it’s still all positive vibes.”Allen had the last word: “I was not trolling on my momma bro. I don’t troll. Like I said I speak facts. You shouldn’t have asked if you ain’t want the truth. All love over here bro.” Allen added that Bell’s “real friends” should have been honest with him that it was trashcan emoji.That’s the extent it, for now. And the lesson is simple: If you ask Twitter for an opinion, Twitter will give it to you. Also, if you don’t ask Twitter for an opinion, Twitter will give it to you. The Chargers met with Antonio Gates this week about the tight end’s future. Gates already has said he hopes to keep playing for the team.The Chargers appear more open to that possibility than they were at this time last season.The Chargers bid farewell to Gates in the 2018 offseason only to bring him back after Hunter Henry‘s torn anterior cruciate ligament in May.“My heart says Youth Adrian Phillips Jerseys , yeah, he’ll be back next year,” Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco said this week, via Sam Fortier of The Athletic. “But you put your G.M. hat on, and you look at what’s the role, where are resources are with the cap.“We’ll come to that conclusion a lot quicker than we did last year.”The salary cap obviously will play a part in whether the Chargers invite Gates back for a 17th season as will the other players they have at the position. Henry and blocker Virgil Green will return as the team’s top tight ends. The Chargers also like reserve Sean Culkin Adrian Phillips Jerseys Stitched , according to Fortier.Gates, though, is a bigger contributor in the locker room and tight ends room than perhaps he is on the field at this point in his career. He caught only 28 passes for 333 yards and two touchdowns while appearing in every regular-season game this season.“When I play, I play with 110 percent. I play to win. I play as a teammate,” Gates said earlier this week. “Hopefully they’ll be able to see that and try to make the right decisions for the upcoming season.”